The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread, the Slackers finally finished their 532894324th Bucket List Cruise Vlog that only took them nearly an entire month to edit and upload.

The thread title is courtesy of @quietcandy while on the subject of the thread title, can anyone confirm if the Slackers have paid their property tax bill yet?

Dim and Ginn continue to treat their "miracle baby" as if he was a dog and not a human being that is capable of his own thoughts, wants, and needs.

Can't wait to see how long it takes them to upload their #hosted AMI vlog...I truly hope they weren't hosted, and AMI Locals finally saw through the bullshit the Trackers offer and the fact their "clout" didn't result in any new business and drop them, but I doubt it.

I wonder if Dim is still calling the Fleming Restaurant Group to get a free dinner still....he needs all the help he can get after blowing 100k on Disney cruises.

Reactions: 19
Time for a new thread, the Slackers finally finished their 532894324th Bucket List Cruise Vlog that only took them nearly an entire month to edit and upload.

The thread title is courtesy of @quietcandy while on the subject of the thread title, can anyone confirm if the Slackers have paid their property tax bill yet?

Dim and Ginn continue to treat their "miracle baby" as if he was a dog and not a human being that is capable of his own thoughts, wants, and needs.

Can't wait to see how long it takes them to upload their #hosted AMI vlog...I truly hope they weren't hosted, and AMI Locals finally saw through the bullshit the Trackers offer and the fact their "clout" didn't result in any new business and drop them, but I doubt it.

I wonder if Dim is still calling the Fleming Restaurant Group to get a free dinner still....he needs all the help he can get after blowing 100k on Disney cruises.

I’m going to buy their tax lien and put it under this relatively lengthy shell company name
Juggling Expenses Near Nona Industrial Systems
Annually Corporate Undertakings Never Tackled LLC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
While I had hoped my own thread title suggestion would catch up -- falling short by a single "Like" -- this one is excellent and timely to boot! Good one!

Reactions: 19
Why the hell are they giving J$ frozen blueberries when it's prime time in the grocery stores for fresh fruit?? And fruit should never be a treat - J$ should be getting fruit daily :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Looking back at Jackson's puffy eyes, for whatever reason they're there (probably just post-cry-eye).
What would Timmy boy do if they suspected their child had an issue? Head right to the doc for help? No way, that's an inconvenience. Tim would Google it until he found an answer he liked and could live with, memorize that and roll on forward.

So I Googled "allergy circles under eyes" to see what it brought up. Hm... look at pics as some of these are straight up black eyes.
Here's one... sounds like a medical website... click it... Holy tit...

It's a website (should be deep web password protected but was set up wrong) on which (based on the names) Indian "Doctors" are posting questions for other "doctors", making guesses at what is wrong with each other's patients. This one has a pic of the child and the doc has no clue what is causing the dark circles.

My favorite answer here is "unhappiness in the family and circumstances"

Tim would find these psuedo professionals and have him diagnose issues.

Reactions: 8
Why the hell are they giving J$ frozen blueberries when it's prime time in the grocery stores for fresh fruit?? And fruit should never be a treat - J$ should be getting fruit daily :mad:
They are ridiculous. Frozen blueberries are great for smoothies. not for snacking. They get too mushy. Which is funny, coming from these two who are constantly worried about him making a mess.

Reactions: 13
They are ridiculous. Frozen blueberries are great for smoothies. not for snacking. They get too mushy. Which is funny, coming from these two who are constantly worried about him making a mess.
Imagining blueberry stains all over their sofa :D I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Jackson ever get to watch the TV in the living room? Has he ever seen Bluey on the bigger screen? Have him eat at the table without his tablet, then go and watch Bluey on the actual TV.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yay title!

No idea if they paid their taxes, but some entity purchased them. Likely purchased in bulk with other delinquent taxes.
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 3.31.20 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
*J$ plays basketball and keeps missing*
Dim: He's pretty good at it, but he's not like, an NBA player or anything.
Dim, as J$ continues missing: I mean, he at least aims in the right direction.

Ah, the kitchen. A great place to leave one of J$'s million vehicles. What happened to the fancy schmancy Jeep? Just a one and done thing?
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 12.29.54 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t get it … they live in Florida .. why have his outdoor toys in the kitchen? Lazy bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ginn: "It's been nice to have time with J$ this week and time together."

This is code for: "Lyn took a break and we actually had to be parents."

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe part of the issue with them giving Jackson fruit is it perishes fairly fast unless you know how to store it.
But that doesn't explain why they don't offer it on the day and day after they shop.

Even in Hawaii they teased Jackson with fresh raspberries in the store saying how he loves them, but instead of buying them they returned back to the hotel and snarfed down fried fast food, no fruit, by the pool.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ginn: "It's been nice to have time with J$ this week and time together."

This is code for: "Lyn took a break and we actually had to be parents."
Omfg I’m seriously hoping Lyn(dsay) quit because these two fuckers are driving her nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 24
*J$ plays basketball and keeps missing*
Dim: He's pretty good at it, but he's not like, an NBA player or anything.
Dim, as J$ continues missing: I mean, he at least aims in the right direction.

Ah, the kitchen. A great place to leave one of J$'s million vehicles. What happened to the fancy schmancy Jeep? Just a one and done thing?
View attachment 1326128
Are Tim and Jenn just oblivious to kitchen safety? It's bad enough having a toddler (or pets) underfoot as you move about with sharp/hot items. But toys with wheels, or anything on that floor is a problem.

Pretty sure the jeep is buried in the garage, it may be one of the reasons Tim wants a professional crew to come in and clean/set up the garage for him. Leave it up to Timmy and Jackson won't see it again until he's too large for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stopped watching ages but the threads still make me laugh.

I had no idea about turtle gate ……. Brings an anger out in me that I thought had long been buried 🤬

Reactions: 14
I ate a cupcake today at work and got icing on my fingers. I licked my fingers and thought Tim would approve. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.