The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays vlog prediction: 13 minutes of water slide montage, 9 minutes of “here’s all the junk we ate”, 2 minutes of Dim trying to race to the beach yet again to catch the sunset, 1:30 oohing and aahing over the sunset. 1:12 of late night snacks.

And a whole lot of “ohhhhh myyyyyy goooooodnessssss!!!!!” every time J$ comes down the slide.
You 100% nailed it! I mean 100%! Jennbo keeps saying she really feels like she is on vaca! When the duck are you not witch!?

Goddamn they are really going to drag out this bleeping “vacation”
That tit was so booooring!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here is the thing I will say every bleeping time and there is no reasonable answer to...

If they love the huge waterside and pool so much, WHY don't they spend a portion of their endless spending on upgrading their pool and adding the same bleeping slide?!! It is hilariously odd to me how they act like the only way they get on that pool slide again is by booking the same house at AMI for a week. They said that today, that it was the main reason they rebooked this specific home again. WTF?

Nicely decorated rooms
Huge shower
Awesome pool
Private patio with hot tub on the cruise
Etc.
Etc.

And these two drop thousands and thousands over and over to experience this stuff when they could have redone their entire home to be the same level of nice. Apparently they must hate being home together because otherwise it makes no sense.

Reactions: 32
“Jackson cam” giving us ample shots of Tim’s tits

Tim of course mentioning the island CUNTcierge store

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Here is the thing I will say every bleeping time and there is no reasonable answer to...

If they love the huge waterside and pool so much, WHY don't they spend a portion of their endless spending on upgrading their pool and adding the same bleeping slide?!! It is hilariously odd to me how they act like the only way they get on that pool slide again is by booking the same house at AMI for a week. They said that today, that it was the main reason they rebooked this specific home again. WTF?

Nicely decorated rooms
Huge shower
Awesome pool
Etc.
Etc.

And these two drop thousands and thousands over and over to experience this stuff when they could have redone their entire home to be the same level of nice. Apparently they must hate being home together because otherwise it makes no sense.
Exactly! They have the money to turn that McMansion into a dream home. They’re just too lazy to do it. I have an enormous list of things I want to do to my house. I wish I had an endless supply of YouTube money so I could get these projects done.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good bleeping god….go pro grocery shopping and swimming. Wtf. Is this content?

I mean I guess this is different than their norm, they don’t grocery shop at home

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly! They have the money to turn that McMansion into a dream home. They’re just too lazy to do it. I have an enormous list of things I want to do to my house. I wish I had an endless supply of YouTube money so I could get these projects done.
Me too, I moved into a house with so much potential I just haven't got the funds to do anything 😫, with their money you could do anything.

Reactions: 7
Jenn you don’t NEED a bleeping grill brush. Crumple up a wad of tin foil and use that to scrub the grates. Goddamn she has no common sense

Pardon these nightmare inducing close ups of the witches face…

…but is that a black eye?
9E7535CA-EFF7-41CA-B247-CEA4372DD2DA.jpeg
4DE8DB93-2B14-4FDB-8DE6-14620B06DE98.jpeg
B79D7DA1-7309-4E47-BDD2-3DCAD561069A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Nicely decorated rooms
Huge shower
Awesome pool
Etc.
Etc.

Yeah I really don't get that either, it's clear money is no problem if they can throw away 20k on vacations so why not just upgrade the home, it's not as if they would need to have to do it all themselves either or it would be disruptive to them, they could easily hire in people to do all the work an have it done when they are away on one of the 3000 vacations they take

Reactions: 9
Her makeup is all over her face and maybe her spray tan clumped in her eye sockets? 😄
I was thinking eyeliner/mascara but it’s only that one eye…I dunno I wish someone would punch her in the face so I guess I’m just manifesting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
and the HOA. I'm sure the exterior of their house is looking right nasty. When's the last time they did any exterior maintenance? Powerwash? Mow? Weed? Trim the trees and hedges? If they had done any of that they surely would have vlogged about it to let us know that they are capable of keeping up with a house.
6jk3mw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Timmy boy is so arrogant- he thinks- well I’ve survived this long without eating fruit & veggies- J$ will be fine. It’s so wrong.
One of the best ways to avoid diabetes is eating lots of vegetables. However, I respectfully disagree that anyone can get it. A lot of times we don't know where diabetes occurred among our ancestors: could be generations back. This is particularly true of Tim, who has a number of adoptees in his family; and Jenn, who had a lousy relationship with her father and likely has little idea of her blood family history. It may be safer for them to assume that they have diabetes in their lineages, and feed the boy accordingly. The nanny's salad looked yummy. Oh, and shock can result in just about anything happening, such as dark hair turning white overnight. (Again, I am not a doctor; I have Type 2 diabetes via genetic links.)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does the house that sleeps like 10 people not come with enough toilet paper either or do they just normally need this amount for 5 days due to their colon-wrecking diets?

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 1.17.56 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does the house that sleeps like 10 people not come with enough toilet paper either or do they just normally need this amount for 5 days due to their colon-wrecking diets?

View attachment 1340998
TP in the cooler. Yup, that's where I keep mine. 🤣

Their HOA may cover landscaping, at least for the front of the house...their back yard isn't that big with the pool and screened in patio taking up a good chunk of it.
If it covered landscaping, you'd think it would also cover having the lawns on a timed sprinkler system as does ours down south, the systems go off for about 10 minutes on the designated nights. Quite soothing to listen to the one out on the roadway that turns into a geizer as it turns on... still waiting for the day it hits some unsuspecting person in a golf cart.

Wasn't Tim complaining about the grass dying?

Reactions: 5
TP in the cooler. Yup, that's where I keep mine. 🤣

If it covered landscaping, you'd think it would also cover having the lawns on a timed sprinkler system as does ours down south. Wasn't Tim complaining about the grass dying?
Some of these places only cover landscaping for front facing property towards the street, and the rear of the house is up to the responsibility of the home owner.

That's how my Dad's HOA worked in Port St. Lucie. The front yard and side parcels on the side of the house were covered by the HOA, and his back yard was his responsibility.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.