Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dingdangdong

Sad!! They were creating some real great videos on a lot of these idiot vloggers

A nanny is a legitimate job. What the trackers have is not a nanny. She’s a full time babysitter. I’m not saying that Tim is sleeping with her….I’m just clarifying that she is far from a legitimate nanny
Ok, that’s fair and fine, but really just semantics when it comes to this particular point. Even a full-time baby sitter is a legitimate, paying job. Discussing her sex life, and accusing her of being an adulterer is weird and inappropriate.

Reactions: 2

CleanTops

That child guzzling water is concerning. Excessive thirst and his diet along with the obvious lack of energy and excessive sleeping would have me testing his glucose levels.
The only way to get diabetes is to inherit it. If there are no occurrences in blood relatives for several generations (including aunts, uncles, and cousins) on both sides, Jackson will probably avoid it. There are several adoptees on Tim's side and there may not be much of a blood family history. Jackson is probably just not getting enough water, especially in a Florida summer and then all those salty foods.
Authority: I am not a doctor, I don't even play one on TV. I do have diabetes Type II, mitigated by a drastic weight loss starting in 2009. I have second-degree biological relatives, an uncle and a niece, with Type 1. My MIL, God rest her soul, had Type 1; DH was pretty much a sitting duck. Before we were even diagnosed, we were told that any child of ours had a 25% chance of getting the disease, one of the reasons we elected not to have biological children.

• Heart
Reactions: 1