The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! Crockpot meals are a go to in my house, both my fiancée and myself work 8 hours a day and don’t want to come home and cook a whole meal, so we usually do things in the crockpot. My kids are so picky when it comes to food but they definitely eat what we eat, we try to make things we know they will eat. If the slackers used a crockpot Dinnefer could continue to be lazy all day because you know she’d have Stanny put everything together and turn it on!
Or an air fryer! I’ve made a lot of decent stuff in ours. Most recently a blackened Cajun chicken. And now we eat that once a week because it’s so good. Only takes 20 mins.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I guess I don't watch enough of the "cool" stuff on Netflix (when I watch Netflix). TTT mentioned rumors about HHN houses based on possible Stranger Things (heard of), Fear Street (had to look it up) and The Weeked. I think it is a bad idea to base houses on shows that alot of people have not seen, esp. in my case (which be just a "me" issue) had to look up what Fear Street is.

Same with The Weeked. I am very familiar with his work and his video's. So I can totally get why they want to base houses from The Weeked. For the American's who watched 2020's Superbowl half time show (I watched it the next day on YT). There was lots of references to his video's in the show. But how many of the average Superbowl viewers will seek out the video's to get the reference? Same with HHN. The average goer won't get the reference (like with Stranger Things, Fear Street or The Weeked).
Same here, never got on the Stranger Things train. The houses at HHN for it were ok in my opinion. The wife and I never saw Us before we went thru the house a couple years ago. After going thru the house, we watched the movie the next day.

We are looking forward to the Halloween: Michael Myers house and the Universal Monster: Legends houses for this year. Love walking thru the scare zones and enjoy the houses at HHN. We go at least twice per season. Being a Passholder we get one free ticket each and then buy one for another visit. We are thinking of getting the Fear Pass (?) this year.

Reactions: 3
Same here, never got on the Stranger Things train. The houses at HHN for it were ok in my opinion. The wife and I never saw Us before we went thru the house a couple years ago. After going thru the house, we watched the movie the next day.

We are looking forward to the Halloween: Michael Myers house and the Universal Monster: Legends houses for this year. Love walking thru the scare zones and enjoy the houses at HHN. We go at least twice per season. Being a Passholder we get one free ticket each and then buy one for another visit. We are thinking of getting the Fear Pass (?) this year.
We bought the pass that included every date in September last year, then used our free tickets in October. It was so worth it! I went five times last year, so I feel like I really got my money's worth out of that pass. Definitely going to buy another pass this year. I'm also thinking of doing one of the VIP tours.

Reactions: 4
Going to repost that comment so its easier to read on mobile.
View attachment 1331957
Hmmm that post is by J Jay... J J... hmmm :unsure:

Think Jen would use a burner account to vent in the comments? That account only has 3 comments on the tracker videos. And since when do they allow a negative comment to stay up? Here's another one from same account.
View attachment 1331958
:rolleyes::unsure:
Spelled Jenn as "Jen" 🤔

But used the words...
"you guys"
"literally"
"100%"
"obnoxious"
"trolls"

😅🤔😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spelled Jenn as "Jen" 🤔

But used the words...
"you guys"
"literally"
"100%"
"obnoxious"
"trolls"

😅🤔😅
Yeah, it sounds like she's just talking to herself - especially in the second one. "You just keep doing what you're doing."

I had immediate visions of - 🤣

1654870632454.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Or an air fryer! I’ve made a lot of decent stuff in ours. Most recently a blackened Cajun chicken. And now we eat that once a week because it’s so good. Only takes 20 mins.
That sounds delicious! I’ve made some pretty great things with our air fryer too! But that’s still too much work for the lazy slackers, they might have to check it more than once! 🙄

Oh it gets even worse: they have TWO Wish cruises booked! One is either July/August and the other one is either September/October which is Halloween-themed (Dim said he got half off another cruise after their original Wish booking was cancelled and had to be rebooked for a later date).
How much are we betting they will stay cuntcierge on both of these as well, maybe not in the Roy O suite but I don’t see them going back to a regular non cuntcierge stateroom after the last 2 cruises.

Destini honey you might want to get your eyes checked, I see nothing that resembles a dog, looks like a normal Florida afternoon storm rolling in to me!

I
I'm still so flabbergasted at how they do the bare minimum to get by. Twelve years they've been doing this "job", and they're just so awful at it. When they finally tank, Tim's going to have to get a really high paying job to support that lazy lump of tit he's married to. She will either refuse to get a job, or she won't last. Maybe she could dust off her sandblasting skills and head back to the jukebox factory. She'll have to work a late shift, though, since she can't get out of bed before noon.
[/QUOTE/]
I do believe the whole reason she because a blob is because of something that happened at the retail job she had a long time ago, I could be wrong but she definitely wouldn’t go back to work after not working for this long… and Dim would do the bare minimum I bet to support her and J$, he’s also too lazy to get a good high paying job.
I want to ask but I’m also scared and kinda sick to my stomach… where is this? And why is this a thing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How much are we betting they will stay cuntcierge on both of these as well, maybe not in the Roy O suite but I don’t see them going back to a regular non cuntcierge stateroom after the last 2 cruises.
they mentioned in one of their home vlogs they wouldn’t be doing cuntcierge “for awhile” and these next two cruises are “standard rooms”. It sounds like it’s because they weren’t able to book cuntcierge because others beat them to it, not that they personally made the choice to suffer in standard rooms like regular people. But they’re pretending it’s because they’re not out of touch. Dim will probably beg for any cuntcierge availability as the next cruises get closer as he starts panicking about staying in a room where they don’t bring you 7 different types of pillows and there are no Mickey bars in a freezer and no personal hot tub. Waahhhhhhh! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, I've gotten notices about two so far. Halloween / Michael Myers and then Universal Monsters: Legends Collide. DH is super pumped about the Halloween one. I'm all about the scare zones (loved Gorewood Forest last year) and am excited to hear about what they're going to be... and also, the food. 🤣

And yeah, Stranger Things has been in the parks for some time. I think dating back as far as 2018? And I know 2019 as well bc I remember all the merch.
Wonder if there will be a Munsters presence since Universal is releasing Rob Zombies new Munsters film.

Sounds delicious. I was recently very tempted by a microwave/oven/airfryer combo but didn't buy it. I may revisit as I'm thinking about going keto again. We use the Insta pot a lot.

I want to ask but I’m also scared and kinda sick to my stomach… where is this? And why is this a thing?
There is also a website people request fake p0rn0s of people (ironically called FaketheBitch - in Jenn's case they could lose 'the')) and there is a request for Jenn. The photos the guy used in the request are actually really nice. Almost can't believe she used to look like this. Wonder what she thinks when she looks back.... The one with the long red hair particularly. Different person!
Screenshot_20220610_164526_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220610_164517_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
F728842C-EED7-4713-B593-F01DB122386F.png

i haven’t been able to keep up with this thread lately so i’m not sure if someone already posted this but i was on instagram and saw this on my explore page…. why would anyone ever want to see this?!?! worse than open mouth tim!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Plus Tim has said he's wanted to document his life for over 8 years now and having seen him for years he hasn't changed.

I know this won't be a popular post even here on Tattle, some people could do with toning down the hate for these two.

The Jen stuff and appearance is way too far, would love to see the people slating her show real pictures of themselves.

Just a different point of view, don't cry.
I will agree that comments can sometimes be a tad nitpicky, petty, or witch about something totally niche that even someone considered "in-the-know" wouldn't know about, let alone the Trackers, but I don't think anyone's gonna cry over here bc of your point of view.

Man, though, if you think Tim hasn't changed over the course of 12 years (not 8), I'm not sure we've been watching the same vlogger. 🤣

And you obviously never saw / heard / read Jenn make fun of people's appearance, weight, or medical issues in the past.

Not saying two wrongs make a right, but...she's not exactly an angel. Neither of them are. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I have found alot of the comments on the Trackers to be quite extreme for what they do on Tattle. They are one of the only big Florida Disney vloggers who don't try and fleece every penny out of there viewers. That doesn't seem to get acknowledged here.

The level of people's attacks goes way beyond crazy so much. There are such worse vloggers out there 😂 Try Lodge Guys 😂

I don't really care for the kid related videos as its not as interesting to me, but I don't get why people say they use him a prop, when those videos are usaully the least watched ones.

Plus Tim has said he's wanted to document his life for over 8 years now and having seen him for years he hasn't changed.

I know this won't be a popular post even here on Tattle, some people could do with toning down the hate for these two.

The Jen stuff and appearance is way too far, would love to see the people slating her show real pictures of themselves.

I can tell from your "tone" and screen name that you're not really here for any type of discussion with anyone. The, "Just a different point of view, don't cry," was the big give away. That sounds like more of an argumentative taunt than anything. One of the overarching rules of Tattle in general is to not police what others say on any of these boards. If people want to point out Jenn's slovenly, unwashed appearance, they can do so. If that somehow makes you uncomfortable and you're projecting what others say about Jenn onto yourself, it sounds like you might have some personal issues to deal with. Nobody is going to post pictures of themselves just for your amusement. None of the posters here, to my knowledge, are Youtubers, and are not public figures.

As long as they keep shoving the camera in the kid's face, he will always be their prop. They declared in one of their videos before they had him that they wanted him to have his privacy. Now they have a bunch of weirdos who are so obsessed with him, they foam at the mouth when he's not featured in a video.

Jenn has a history of harassing people online and publicly talking tit about her mother in law. Most of those Tweets are still there. Tim and Jenn aren't victims of anything, except for their own imagination.

There's my opinion about your post...don't cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As long as they keep shoving the camera in the kid's face, he will always be their prop. They declared in one of their videos before they had him that they wanted him to have his privacy. Now they have a bunch of weirdos who are so obsessed with him, they foam at the mouth when he's not featured in a video.
Yup. Not to mention they vlogged his ENTIRE BIRTH so I'm not sure what the hell the OP was referring to.

I mean, he's literally been on camera from the very moment he entered the world. :rolleyes:

And while I don't like to call him "Prop" (as in a proper name), indeed, he nevertheless is used as one for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

And it's sad. :(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1333188
i haven’t been able to keep up with this thread lately so i’m not sure if someone already posted this but i was on instagram and saw this on my explore page…. why would anyone ever want to see this?!?! worse than open mouth tim!
If vlogging ever stops funding his midnight snack allowance; he can turn to becoming a glory hole…performer. Dimmy can join him on that new business venture. More lube-rative and lucrative too, probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have found alot of the comments on the Trackers to be quite extreme for what they do on Tattle. They are one of the only big Florida Disney vloggers who don't try and fleece every penny out of there viewers. That doesn't seem to get acknowledged here.

The level of people's attacks goes way beyond crazy so much. There are such worse vloggers out there 😂 Try Lodge Guys 😂

I don't really care for the kid related videos as its not as interesting to me, but I don't get why people say they use him a prop, when those videos are usaully the least watched ones.

Hi Tim/Jenn/stan,

Telling people to calm down about the Trackers is going to backfire. Now everyone on Tattle, in an effort to prove you wrong, will come up with every nasty thing they have ever said or done. Rather than direct attention away from the Trackers, you have just invited everyone to re-hash all of the horrible things they’ve ever done.

So, while this thread is in a bit of a lull between videos, we can all now reminisce on just how bad the Trackers are.

Oh, they definitely do use Jackson as a prop. They even let The Holy Moly use him for views on the cruise.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
1654879989454.png

1654879919619.png

😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1333188
The weiner goes hand in hand? 🤣🤣🤣
If I didn't know better, I would think he wrote those words to get extra random hits from weird keywords.

"ducks wondering"?
Random capitalization. 🤔

Reactions: 8

Ahhh JB (Jenn Bojanowski??) personally I choose not to watch any vloggers now that disrespect their child's privacy and future choices by showing them online from very young "(or birth in this case). They either do so for clicks n views, or because they think people are actually interested in how their child is developing. One us exploitation, the other creepy. They literally show him sleeping in his crib, something even YouTube discourages for security reasons. It's problematic and they chose to ignore that for cuntcierge cash. That alone makes them bottom feeders in my view. Parents are meant to protect their child, not pimp them out for money. They could blurr his face in 'how to do parks with a toddler' type vlogs and not show him at all in home vlogs and let him grow up in peace and privacy. He has zero chance of a normal life, they've robbed him of that, assuming he'd love being a public commodity with creepy weirdos referring to him as nephew, extended family etc. Weird, unnecessary and potentially dangerous. His name, dob and address are all online openly and he's ripe for identity theft and worse. But, hey, as long as random idiots are paying the bills and buying their cuntcierge cruises by viewing their crappy content then its a small price to pay yeah.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jealous Basement probably likes hotdogs from Casey's... 😉
Hi Tim/Jenn/stan,

Telling people to calm down about the Trackers is going to backfire. Now everyone on Tattle, in an effort to prove you wrong, will come up with every nasty thing they have ever said or done. Rather than direct attention away from the Trackers, you have just invited everyone to re-hash all of the horrible things they’ve ever done.

So, while this thread is in a bit of a lull between videos, we can all now reminisce on just how bad the Trackers are.

Oh, they definitely do use Jackson as a prop. They even let The Holy Moly use him for views on the cruise.
I was just about to say this person sounds like Jenn and Dim! But it already got deleted! So that makes me think it was one of them!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.