Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFitness

i haven’t been able to keep up with this thread lately so i’m not sure if someone already posted this but i was on instagram and saw this on my explore page…. why would anyone ever want to see this?!?! worse than open mouth tim!
1654879989454.png

1654879919619.png

😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

bakerbetty

VIP Member
So there is definitely alcohol (not shocking with Greasy Spice), quite high ABV beer...9.5%...I'm finding it REALLY hard to believe Dim isn't drinking, he just hides it better....sometimes.

2022-06-13 (21).png
2022-06-13 (19).png

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
They’re currently claiming they can’t afford a $1200 per night room at Key West. That’s just way too much for them 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I was in Epcot but n 2019 and got on Frozen. Some fucking bugger with a big camera and muff got on in front of us and had lights camera action and loud the whole way around. We almost came to blows. I got in a bit of an argument with him getting off the ride - I basically told him he was a selfish prick. The CM let us back on to ride again. I hate these twat waffles. No idea who it was.

I think there will ultimately be a backlash against these idiots. For me and my daughter to go to Orlando for two weeks is around £10-15k. We can only go every few years. People ain’t gonna keep putting up with the obnoxious behaviour from these pricks as prices rise. And I’m here for the backlash Slackers!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Eww there are some weird ass Jenn Stans out there who worship her and I just don’t get it. She’s fucking GROSS
I think I started watching the channel around 2016....I never looked at the comments... around 2019 I looked at the comments on a home vlog and I remember seeing the very first Stan comment and thinking wtf. They said "have you ever seen anyone load a dishwasher as well as Jenn" Started scrolling through the rest and thinking holy crap, these people are insane. Started hating the channel from then on. So Jenn, leaving all those wonderful comments and deleting anything that is not blowing air up your ass, is not the smartest thing and doesn't translate to more subscribers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
I just watched the live show, and I wish I knew what that comment said that made Gin so annoyed!
I said that the digital picture frames are so dated. When they said they love having Aura as a sponsor, I said it’s because it’s the only sponsor they can get.

• Haha
  • Heart

Orangebird

You guys…they have to take that ABD 24 day trip….it says bucket list right in the description!
marketing manager 1: how are we going to find people dumb enough to blow $100k per person on this?
marketing manager 2: oh those idiot vloggers would do it…just write that it’s a bucket list trip and the Trackers will sign up!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
View attachment 1341406
It looks like some of their stans do offer to give them freebies. I bet a lot of their DVC stays were given to them by stans.

I saw a comment on the live chat saying that a piece of art (used picture frame emojis) was on its way to them. So at least some of the stans must know where to send stuff. Not to mention people reaching out to them on Instagram with DVC points.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a portion of their cruises were bankrolled by the stans in some way or another.

Yet these two liars still pretend they’ve got much more money than they actually have.
I will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER INFINITY understand why these dumb ass fucking people gift money, stays, gift cards, drawings, ANYTHING to these fucking vloggers?!? They aren’t celebrities, they aren’t providing any services, they are fucking leeches…THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM

What is wrong with some of these people?

• Heart

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
I have found alot of the comments on the Trackers to be quite extreme for what they do on Tattle. They are one of the only big Florida Disney vloggers who don't try and fleece every penny out of there viewers. That doesn't seem to get acknowledged here.

The level of people's attacks goes way beyond crazy so much. There are such worse vloggers out there 😂 Try Lodge Guys 😂

I don't really care for the kid related videos as its not as interesting to me, but I don't get why people say they use him a prop, when those videos are usaully the least watched ones.

Plus Tim has said he's wanted to document his life for over 8 years now and having seen him for years he hasn't changed.

I know this won't be a popular post even here on Tattle, some people could do with toning down the hate for these two.

The Jen stuff and appearance is way too far, would love to see the people slating her show real pictures of themselves.

Just a different point of view, don't cry.
Hi Tim/Jenn/stan,

Telling people to calm down about the Trackers is going to backfire. Now everyone on Tattle, in an effort to prove you wrong, will come up with every nasty thing they have ever said or done. Rather than direct attention away from the Trackers, you have just invited everyone to re-hash all of the horrible things they’ve ever done.

So, while this thread is in a bit of a lull between videos, we can all now reminisce on just how bad the Trackers are.

Oh, they definitely do use Jackson as a prop. They even let The Holy Moly use him for views on the cruise.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Todays vlog prediction: 13 minutes of water slide montage, 9 minutes of “here’s all the junk we ate”, 2 minutes of Dim trying to race to the beach yet again to catch the sunset, 1:30 oohing and aahing over the sunset. 1:12 of late night snacks.

And a whole lot of “ohhhhh myyyyyy goooooodnessssss!!!!!” every time J$ comes down the slide.

• Haha

Dingdam

Sigh, these two!! There are no words.

Latest video, J$ didn’t have a nap the previous day. Because, A he’s two and growing out of them. And B, he’s on vacation and having fun.

Dim and Ginn’s reaction to this. Do they just chill and let what happens happen because he’s having a nice time?

No! Their solution. Keep him in the holiday home with Lynn and the same beige sandwich he’s had every day for the past week and keep him un-stimulated and bored (even though he’s on vacation). So he’ll go to sleep and they can go out without him and enjoy their afternoon’s ‘non-parenting time’.

We all know this by now but It’s official, J$’s nap times are for THEIR benefit, not his!

• Sad
  • Angry
Ginn: "It's been nice to have time with J$ this week and time together."

This is code for: "Lyn took a break and we actually had to be parents."
Holy Christ on a cracker. This mother of a miracle prop just said “It's been nice to have time with J$ this week and time together." YOU HAVE NO JOB!!! Every day/week should be a privilege to spend time with your child. This Bitch is cray (to use my wife’s term).

This is code for: "Lyn took a break because of post cruise allergies (Covid) so we actually had to be parents.”

This jumbled vlog of several days is 100% actual proof that all they put out are #homemovies

rageblackouts

It always annoys me when he talks during rides anyway but I can't believe he talked through basically the entire ride of Winnie the Pooh - I assumed he was by himself in the car but you can see the reflection of two people in the row behind him at about 22:17! I would have been so irritated if I'd been in that car with him!

• Angry

quietcandy

VIP Member
The thread title is courtesy of @quietcandy while on the subject of the thread title, can anyone confirm if the Slackers have paid their property tax bill yet?
Yay title!

No idea if they paid their taxes, but some entity purchased them. Likely purchased in bulk with other delinquent taxes.
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 3.31.20 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Remember when Ginn used to mow the grass when Dim was still "working"

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ew, they didn't even bother putting J$'s toothbrush in a toiletry bag or a covered case before throwing it in their car. It looks like they also just took their entire basket of sunscreen products and just stuck it in their trunk. Maybe if they didn't bring 20 different sunscreens, they'd have had some room in their trunk for soap/body wash/shampoo too.

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 2.40.11 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow