The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder exactly why they still have him sleeping in a crib? Oh I know, he might get up without them knowing it or get into something- I will say, he's so cute..
We transitioned our son into a “big boy” bed when he turned 2-21/2. He has always been a bigger kiddo so it made sense. We could tell he was getting uncomfortable in his crib.
I guess I’m weird…I don’t find the “Buddy” cute AT ALL.

Reactions: 19
We transitioned our son into a “big boy” bed when he turned 2-21/2. He has always been a bigger kiddo so it made sense. We could tell he was getting uncomfortable in his crib.
I guess I’m weird…I don’t find the “Buddy” cute AT ALL.
Mine was just around 2'ish when he climbed out of the crib so he got his "big boy" bed with railings.. Well I don't like her over usage of the words super and buddy - it's like she has a patent on them, LOL ... Has anyone ever seen the little guy watch a real tv or just that tablet screen?

Reactions: 7
Not at home, just in hotel rooms (and their cuntcierge suite) they've had Bluey playing on the TV screen while J$ is usually laying and flailing around on the oh-so-sanitary carpeted floors of the various rooms they stay in.
That really grosses me out. I don't even like to walk on hotel carpets in my bare feet. They let him roll all over it. Even those super elite concierge rooms probably never ever get the carpets cleaned.

And J$ is completely and totally a prop to them. Watch any video with him in it. He's like a trained monkey. J$, wave to Tigger. J$, blow kisses to Mickey, J$ spell water, J$ throw the basketball. Nothing shown in any of the vlogs is organic. They tell him exactly what to do and how and when to do it. He's in the video to get people to watch "HIS First Car Wash" "HIS Favorite Dumb Themed House". Clicks and views. Do things on command. Prop.

Reactions: 22
Not that I'm defending Tim but why don't people pick up on the tit Jenn does to him too....ick. Ooorrr is this Jenny 16 dinners commenting on a burner account which she will show Tim later to be like see Tim be nice to me, people are picking up on your nastiness because I leave it in the vlogs so they'll feel sorry for me.
Eww there are some weird ass Jenn Stans out there who worship her and I just don’t get it. She’s bleeping GROSS

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That really grosses me out. I don't even like to walk on hotel carpets in my bare feet. They let him roll all over it. Even those super elite concierge rooms probably never ever get the carpets cleaned.

And J$ is completely and totally a prop to them. Watch any video with him in it. He's like a trained monkey. J$, wave to Tigger. J$, blow kisses to Mickey, J$ spell water, J$ throw the basketball. Nothing shown in any of the vlogs is organic. They tell him exactly what to do and how and when to do it. He's in the video to get people to watch "HIS First Car Wash" "HIS Favorite Dumb Themed House". Clicks and views. Do things on command. Prop.
It's been awhile since I've been in a "hotel" side room anywhere, but aren't most an easy-clean vinyl/fake wood these days?

Disney is usually very good with keeping the floors clean on the DVC side, one time we were unable to enter our room until 9pm as they had just scrubbed the entire carpeting and they wanted it dryish before we entered. Thankfully it was the first room off the lobby and not a long walk. Made me wonder if someone had died in there just before we used it though. :unsure:

Another time I waded through a very wet hallway at Boulder Ridge... Someone's steam cleaner was not suctioning up well.

🤷‍♀️ If that's the worst I encounter on a trip, I'm happy. By the way, I totally allowed my kids to sit on the floors to play. Just not at a restaurant, that's gross.​

Reactions: 8
All, let's move on from fans trying to disrupt. It would be pretty boring if they were allowed to run riot here and continually goad. Thanks

Reactions: 12
THeY Can dO WHaT ThEY WaNT I hate some of their stans. Rude, obnoxious pikes of god vomit. Poor girl made a perfectly reasonable suggestion

Screenshot_20220610_221009_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Eww there are some weird ass Jenn Stans out there who worship her and I just don’t get it. She’s bleeping GROSS
I think I started watching the channel around 2016....I never looked at the comments... around 2019 I looked at the comments on a home vlog and I remember seeing the very first Stan comment and thinking wtf. They said "have you ever seen anyone load a dishwasher as well as Jenn" Started scrolling through the rest and thinking holy crap, these people are insane. Started hating the channel from then on. So Jenn, leaving all those wonderful comments and deleting anything that is not blowing air up your ass, is not the smartest thing and doesn't translate to more subscribers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I started watching the channel around 2016....I never looked at the comments... around 2019 I looked at the comments on a home vlog and I remember seeing the very first Stan comment and thinking wtf. They said "have you ever seen anyone load a dishwasher as well as Jenn" Started scrolling through the rest and thinking holy crap, these people are insane. Started hating the channel from then on. So Jenn, leaving all those wonderful comments and deleting anything that is not blowing air up your ass, is not the smartest thing and doesn't translate to more subscribers.
Or when they praised her for being a magician in the kitchen…one time she made black beans and rice and people thought she was incredible…like what in the actual duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THeY Can dO WHaT ThEY WaNT I hate some of their stans. Rude, obnoxious pikes of god vomit. Poor girl made a perfectly reasonable suggestion

View attachment 1334072
Sometimes I wonder what kind of upbringing the “THeY Can dO WHaT ThEY WaNT” people had.
I feel like they were never taught right from wrong and had zero consequences. Which is why they love Dim and Gin.

Reactions: 17
Uh, because it was all for show, an empty gesture to try to avoid accountability, and they got tired of monotonously reading nonprofit's missions off of their phone screen? And they don't give a flying duck about actually putting money where their mouth is (unless they can film it and make more money from it, like GKTW's events?)

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 3.53.53 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone way more talented than me should edit up that Aura ad in their video but put in references to TimBo riding on a turtle nest beach at night and JennBo asking if gay is contagious.
Aura ad - HELP NEEDED

I think this is a fantastic idea. I can do the edit but i've not really got time to look for photos for OUR Aura Frame.

If you guys could maybe link some of your best pics I will make the advert.

Best way to do this is maybe quote this post with your pictures?

Thanks. :p

Reactions: 6
But where you went wrong there is saying that “Tim is busy”…neither one of the fuckwads are ever busy…they are the least productive people I’ve ever witnessed
Hell in my thirty minute lunch break today I painted our French doors that go out to our back deck.

Dim would've spent four weeks vlogging each brush stroke.
20220610_173740.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Since it's believed that Tim and Jenn read here, if'n y'all don't mind, I'd like to address some Tracker-related topics.

I'm short and I wear a generous US 18 or a skimpy US 20, and a unisex XL; and would guess Jenn's size a US 14-16. Jenn, regardless of your size, foundational garments are your friends. Panty girdles are not just for special occasions, they have helped my back a lot. If you have a ratty bra or one that you're spilling out of, a light-duty sports bra, such as the stretchy ones you find at Walmart, can be worn over the bra for a bit of lift. Avoid light-colored swimwear and don't be afraid to check out more "matronly" styles: you are a matron. And one thing we plus-size women have going for ourselves is that *only* we can carry off those long flowy dresses that overpower standard-size women. Look into A-lines, make sure the necklines are bra-friendly, and avoid pastels. Being taller, too, you have a little more freedom with accessories than we shorties do, and can wear brighter colors.

You can drive, Jenn. Whatever this schtick is, needs to be gotten over. You and your husband will soon have to work as a team and divide up child-raising duties. You MUST be self-reliant and ready to do this. And don't think that Tim gets off Scot-free either (with no offense meant to the Scottish participants of this board): he thinks he can do everything, he can't, and he's too damn proud or stupid to ask for help. And given the difficulties and risks that occurred during your pregnancy with Jackson, it is unwise to be planning a second: the risks to your health are too damn high.

I never had children, but I liked kids and was around them often; and now my nieces and nephews are slaying the whole parenting thing. One thing I know about having children is that THEY COME FIRST. That means that their needs come before your wants. If your child loves blueberries, y'all had no business going to a blueberry festival and NOT COMING AWAY WITH BLUEBERRIES for your son. Y'all had no business leaving your son asleep in a van with a stranger, subjecting him to the abject terror of waking up and finding you both gone. And IF you're using melatonin to make Jackson sleep so that YOU can do stuff, you might as well be giving him a shot of whiskey. He's too old to be sleeping this much; he needs a toddler bed, too, and a whole lot more listening to when he speaks: No means NO.

Y'all have never injured me and I still care for you. However, I ain't gonna kiss yo asses. Before you ruin any chance of Jackson having a normal life, it's time for you two to grow up. Pay your damn taxes. Turn off that damn TV. Put your damn clothes away. Count the cost of your choice of a career versus your son's well-being. Start planning long-term for your lives and saving for your child's education: you have the resources and no excuses. Sell the mansion, downsize, move back to Sanford, put that boy in daycare, and get him around his family. Dismiss the nanny and BE YOUR SON'S PARENTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't worry y'all Ginn is back home in the backseat again.
20220610_214434.jpg

He's so done with her.
20220610_214616.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Look at dem lakes of grease on her forehead
20220610_214911.jpg

For an aspiring beauty guru she looks like tit.
20220610_215027.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.