The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we stop with the talk about social services/CPS?
Jackson not getting enough fruits and veggies is not a high enough standard to contact authorities. There are thousands of kids being physically abused or who live in filth or are left in their cribs all day without a diaper change; that's when the state is contacted.
Does no one else here not know that toddlers having a crappy diet is common? I don't condone it. I don't like it. I wouldn't want my kid to be eating what Jackson does. But I know a lot of little kids who rarely eat vegetables and primarily eat beige stuff.
I know a mom who eats super healthy- and so does her older daughter- but her toddler literally ate nothing but breakfast sausages and yogurt covered raisins for 2 years.
If you think the authorities should be called on the Trackers, then you think that about 30 percent of American families should have CPS.
And where does that lead? The kids going into foster care? Like it or not, but Jackson is better with Tim and Jenn (despite their many faults) than in the foster system.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
NOT asking anyone to out/dox the stanny but I see so many posts talking about personal background and goings on in her life...where are you all finding that info? Does she have public social media somewhere? I got nosey and searched followers for them but didn't see a name that seemed like would be her.

Reactions: 8
I just watched the live show, and I wish I knew what that comment said that made Gin so annoyed!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we stop with the talk about social services/CPS?

.... Like it or not, but Jackson is better with Tim and Jenn (despite their many faults) than in the foster system.
Agreed. I think most of us understand this.

Regarding household abuse:
Jackson is fine, however, they're building a solid foundation for future emotional problems. All parents do it accidentally, but T&J seem to be hell bent on making sure he's screwed up by the time he reaches his teenage years. There is nothing CPS can do to help here.

Jenn has mega emotional issues that need to be addressed, I hope by now she's at least attempting some tele-health therapy and being honest with herself and therapist about what's been going on. Her type is very quick to hide their issues and work for approval that they are "healthy" even when the opposite is true.

Tim has problems too, otherwise he wouldn't be putting up with (and covering for) Jenn's issues. He's too obsessed with small little things such as how jackson eats and not concerned enough with the big picture.

But I think the most abusive situation in that family is what they're doing to that house and by association, the neighborhood.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
NOT asking anyone to out/dox the stanny but I see so many posts talking about personal background and goings on in her life...where are you all finding that info? Does she have public social media somewhere? I got nosey and searched followers for them but didn't see a name that seemed like would be her.
There was a live where Jenn dropped that Lyn was more or less referred to them by the lady who runs the company that did the office reorganization. People here were able to find her based upon who that lady follows on IG.

Reactions: 12
This is incorrect. My daughter was diagnosed as Type 1 when she was 5 and there is no one in the family with T1. It was the result of a virus that attacked her pancreas and stopped it producing insulin. That's not to say it can't be genetic. However, any one of us can become Type 1 diabetic at any time if our pancreas stops producing insulin for whatever reason (stress can be a factor too). The consultant advised us that our youngest daughter has as much chance as anyone else of also getting it and isn't more likely because her sister has it.

I too was a little concerned when I saw Jackson drinking that way as that was precisely how I suspected my daughter's T1. If anyone is concerned at all about excessive thirst, unexplained weight loss, being tired and peeing more...please get your glocse levels checker, it can get very serious very quickly.
My son was diagnosed at the same age about 18 months ago and when I saw him taking a swig of that water, T1 was with first thing that came to my mind. My spouse's grandparent had it, so there was a connection for us, albeit somewhat distant.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Plate count for June 12th vlog: T+J added 2 plates each. I counted Tim's as his entree and the bruschetta plate, and Jenn's was her entree and her salad. That salad was NOT a side, it was a full-size bleeping ceasar salad.

plate-tracker.png

How do they consistently manage to make everywhere they go SO BORING. I really want to go to a nice beach town and get a beach house for a weekend sometime, probably when our next exchange student arrives in the fall, but every video I've seen of their AMI stays just make the island look so lackluster and boring. I'm sure it isn't! But their videos absolutely do the island no justice.

Reactions: 18
Todays vlog prediction: 13 minutes of water slide montage, 9 minutes of “here’s all the junk we ate”, 2 minutes of Dim trying to race to the beach yet again to catch the sunset, 1:30 oohing and aahing over the sunset. 1:12 of late night snacks.

And a whole lot of “ohhhhh myyyyyy goooooodnessssss!!!!!” every time J$ comes down the slide.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's insane to think that what most people have as a actual meal those two would class it as a side, what I had tonight has done me fine an yet I could easily see those two have to have another 3 plates to make it up

My cousin got type 1 diabetes after falling into a wasp nest and being very badly stung. Must have been some kind of shock. Nobody else in the family has it. Type 2, anyone can get if the body becomes insulin resistant. People's ability to digest carbs varies too. You can test this by chewing on a dry cracker and seeing how long it takes to taste sweet. The quicker, the better your body can digest carbs. I would hope j$ is too young to have developed T2. He probably is verging on malnourished. Don't ever see him eating fruit, veg or dairy. They are truly awful parents and should be thoroughly ashamed of the problems they are setting him up with in his life. Stanny needs to start doing her job and caring for her charge. She seems to eat healthy. Put a couple of spoons of salad on his plate and shame the Blobs onto better choices.
A little off topic....
Type 1 is an autoimmune disease, seen mainly in children/young adults, by where you essentially kill off the insulin you produce or your pancreas fails to produce any insulin.

Type 2 is usually a disease somewhat self inflicted by diet and excess weight and usually age 40+

I am type 1, they are very different diseases but both have the name Diabetes.

Jackson will not develop diabetes through his diet, if he develops diabetes as a child it will be because it is an autoimmune disease and there is no control over that, if however he continues to love his beige diet and piles on the pounds like his mother.... He'll be on track for type 2, probably like his mother will be in the not to distant future 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Todays vlog prediction: 13 minutes of water slide montage, 9 minutes of “here’s all the junk we ate”, 2 minutes of Dim trying to race to the beach yet again to catch the sunset, 1:30 oohing and aahing over the sunset. 1:12 of late night snacks.

And a whole lot of “ohhhhh myyyyyy goooooodnessssss!!!!!” every time J$ comes down the slide.
This! And "Buddy, do you loooovveee it???"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure the water drinking at night was because they don’t seem to give him water throughout the day. He needs to be hydrated more than them! Of course, the next home blog will miraculously show him with a random water bottle or cup of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry. I know it’s been discussed ad nauseam but that chugging and gulping of water was SAD and concerning.

I’ve always thought they don’t give him enough access to water/liquids…which is ironic because they always have their cups of sparkling water or other bullshit nearby

Reactions: 14
Her name was uncovered here and not directly named but Lyn is short for something. I actually have a mutual with her because I worked in education in both north and central Florida. She accepted my friend request on FB. She also has an IG and Etsy page. It looks like she just got engaged this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry. I know it’s been discussed ad nauseam but that chugging and gulping of water was SAD and concerning.

I’ve always thought they don’t give him enough access to water/liquids…which is ironic because they always have their cups of sparkling water or other bullshit nearby
Just makes me wonder- if they give him less liquids the less he'll piss his diapers & they -or excuse me, the appendage or he can do it himself now- to change his diaper less often? It's like a whirleygig shitpile of their unorganized confusion which spreads quickly within their sacred bubble- BS!

Her name was uncovered here and not directly named but Lyn is short for something. I actually have a mutual with her because I worked in education in both north and central Florida. She accepted my friend request on FB. She also has an IG and Etsy page. It looks like she just got engaged this weekend.
Would love to know that IG and Etsy page? Tell us more..... inquiring minds want to know! :geek:

Reactions: 7
Nice to know someone has the inside info.
Side note, This is why I don't accept friend-of-friend requests. My linked-in contact list is pitiful. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure the water drinking at night was because they don’t seem to give him water throughout the day. He needs to be hydrated more than them! Of course, the next home blog will miraculously show him with a random water bottle or cup of water.
See the method in their madness is if he doesn’t drink, he doesn’t pee, so he doesnt to be potty trained!! Dimwits the pair of them!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.