Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen237

Chatty Member
The Tim Tracker #79 Oh, the huge manatee!
I’m sorry but I find it quite rude and offensive that Jenn is being compared to a manatee. I mean manatees are such beautiful and lovely creatures ! Nothing like thunder thighs Jenn 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Quasimodo

VIP Member
What even is the point (yet again) of Lyn being on this trip?

"Hey Lyn, can you cut up J$'s steak for him so Dim can just be filmed feeding him the little pieces? Can you bathe J$ and put him in his PJs so then we can pretend we both got him ready for bed and are about to read him lots of bOoKs? Can you stuff oatmeal in his face for breakfast until Ginn the grease queen waddles down to take over for 5 seconds?"

They don't point out how much they paid to rent the fancy schmancy golf cart because why would a "travel" vlog do that anyway?

8. Had to complain they don't have a slide coming off the balcony 🙄
9. My husband about died when they complained about not having Wash Soap, shampoo, and wash clothes. We pack that stuff even if it is provided. And gross on the Sock idea!! 🤢. And I guess because it is not top of the line soap it doesn't clean!! REALLY!!
They're taking their millionth vacation to someplace they've been a million times and they have the audacity to complain about not having a two-story slide (Ginn's just bummed she wouldn't be able to get attention for having her usual "freakout" about being scared to go down such a slide) and *gasp* being able to SEE their non-cuntcierge neighbors.

For such avid vacationers, it's just laughable they don't automatically just bring their own loofahs and reusable travel-size containers with their preferred shampoo, soap, body wash, etc. What a way to continue wasting money. They'll either just leave all that stuff at the house, or bring it back to their house and still forget to pack it again for their next vacation. And all that stuff is even more expensive to buy at a overpriced tourist destination than if they just packed that shit from home. They're just SO damn stupid and lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ybme67

Chatty Member
We watched Jackie Super Enthused Disney cruise vlogs. It was so much more enjoyable than watching these goof balls. They did so much in a day. Not like the slackers

• Heart

travesty

VIP Member
How the hell does someone go from a $50k cruise to using a sock to bathe their child?!? 😂

The worst part is they forgot things the last time they visited this same place! They are utterly useless. There are people going on their first vacation who would be better prepared than these two dolts.

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
I have found alot of the comments on the Trackers to be quite extreme for what they do on Tattle. They are one of the only big Florida Disney vloggers who don't try and fleece every penny out of there viewers. That doesn't seem to get acknowledged here.

The level of people's attacks goes way beyond crazy so much. There are such worse vloggers out there 😂 Try Lodge Guys 😂

I don't really care for the kid related videos as its not as interesting to me, but I don't get why people say they use him a prop, when those videos are usaully the least watched ones.

Plus Tim has said he's wanted to document his life for over 8 years now and having seen him for years he hasn't changed.

I know this won't be a popular post even here on Tattle, some people could do with toning down the hate for these two.

The Jen stuff and appearance is way too far, would love to see the people slating her show real pictures of themselves.

Just a different point of view, don't cry.
Ahhh JB (Jenn Bojanowski??) personally I choose not to watch any vloggers now that disrespect their child's privacy and future choices by showing them online from very young "(or birth in this case). They either do so for clicks n views, or because they think people are actually interested in how their child is developing. One us exploitation, the other creepy. They literally show him sleeping in his crib, something even YouTube discourages for security reasons. It's problematic and they chose to ignore that for cuntcierge cash. That alone makes them bottom feeders in my view. Parents are meant to protect their child, not pimp them out for money. They could blurr his face in 'how to do parks with a toddler' type vlogs and not show him at all in home vlogs and let him grow up in peace and privacy. He has zero chance of a normal life, they've robbed him of that, assuming he'd love being a public commodity with creepy weirdos referring to him as nephew, extended family etc. Weird, unnecessary and potentially dangerous. His name, dob and address are all online openly and he's ripe for identity theft and worse. But, hey, as long as random idiots are paying the bills and buying their cuntcierge cruises by viewing their crappy content then its a small price to pay yeah.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn: "It's been nice to have time with J$ this week and time together."

This is code for: "Lyn took a break and we actually had to be parents."

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn says they won't be doing any summer camp activity stuff or indoor stuff with J$- Ginn says "because of the rise in cases". She says they probably won't do any indoor activities for J$ until kids his age get approved for a vaccine.

Um..... what about ALL THE INDOOR SHIT YOU'VE BEEN SUBJECTING HIM TO this whole time. Pick a freaking lane. He literally just spent a cruise with your stuffed-up ass and his new Canadian uncle and aunt the Holy COVIDys.

Ginn says, because J$ wanted to watch POV coaster videos during their car ride home today that his "favorite ride" is "honestly like any coaster he can get on. *fake laugh*"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Mochi808

One of the comments from their new vlog, don't know how long this will be up. :D
yDQDvBx13-lD96casg5M5V2a=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Josh
1 hour ago
Go pay your PROPERTY TAXES instead of uploading boring blogs, Trackers

• Haha
  • Wow

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I don’t get it … they live in Florida .. why have his outdoor toys in the kitchen? Lazy bastards.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Because Ginn’s is like the Grand Canyon of cleavage and probably greasier than the kitchen of a roadside diner, and has leftover sunscreen residue from 6 weeks ago and probably a couple of “shrimpies” as she calls them and a roll of bread stuck in there for later?
The "shrimpies" thing drove me crazy yesterday. She thinks it is so cute that she talks like that.🤦‍♀️

I hope they are prepared to get real "jobbies" one day and pay their "taxies" on time. 😅🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Uh, because it was all for show, an empty gesture to try to avoid accountability, and they got tired of monotonously reading nonprofit's missions off of their phone screen? And they don't give a flying fuck about actually putting money where their mouth is (unless they can film it and make more money from it, like GKTW's events?)

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 3.53.53 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JssLG317

VIP Member
E0071196-8ABD-4323-ADF9-EDE9BADB20B2.jpeg

No Scott…parents who juggle real jobs, after school activities, cooking after work, general home maintenance and standard cleaning need a vacation. They are the last 2 people in the world who need a vacation.

• Heart
They are literally showing us nonsense pieced together from the last two weeks that is not even in chronological order. Feeding viewers crappy leftovers and passing it off as a new home vlog. It's trash and its obvious they are only posting to keep the $ coming in and stans at bay. If I was a subscriber and "paying the price" I would be insulted by the sheer laziness and carelessness shown in these home movies.

Tommytomtom

Not that I'm defending Tim but why don't people pick up on the shit Jenn does to him too....ick. Ooorrr is this Jenny 16 dinners commenting on a burner account which she will show Tim later to be like see Tim be nice to me, people are picking up on your nastiness because I leave it in the vlogs so they'll feel sorry for me.
Going to repost that comment so its easier to read on mobile.
20220609_202716.jpg

Hmmm that post is by J Jay... J J... hmmm :unsure:

Think Jen would use a burner account to vent in the comments? That account only has 3 comments on the tracker videos. And since when do they allow a negative comment to stay up? Here's another one from same account.
20220609_201918.jpg

:rolleyes::unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow

erry

VIP Member
Them: Jackson, what did you say before we started filming?
Me: fast forward

Them: Jackson, can you… (insert performance command)

them: Jackson was…
Me:fast forward

them: Jackson wanted…

them: we asked jackson..

them: it’s interesting when Jackson…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I figure people who are wearing their masks still right now are either at high risk in some form or they may have Covid themselves but needed to run out for (groceries, meds, an ugly orange baseball cap).
Just so tired of their mask theater. Cloth masks are really not effective to keep away the new variants. They went on cruises WITH a woman who had COVID and their child hung out around that person. Did everyone in the family get tested for COVID before arriving to AMI? I highly doubt it. And little cousins who just got out of school mingling with J, so like how is that any different than him being around other kids?

So it is all just a joke to me because it isn't consistent and makes zero sense. Lynn is with them continually and I highly doubt she tests herself before every trip and day she spends with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26