The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn's too scared to drive a regular car (that comes with safety features and airbags and is sturdier) in traffic, but using a golf cart is a-okay? I wouldn't want to even be a passenger in a golf cart if I have to share the road with cars even though I don't have a car "anxiety" issue.

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 1.22.22 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does the house that sleeps like 10 people not come with enough toilet paper either or do they just normally need this amount for 5 days due to their colon-wrecking diets?

View attachment 1340998
My son and his in laws stayed at a vacation home here in Florida and there were 5 bathrooms and only 3 of them had one roll of toilet paper and they were required to buy more

Reactions: 6
Ginn's too scared to drive a regular car (that comes with safety features and airbags and is sturdier) in traffic, but using a golf cart is a-okay? I wouldn't want to even be a passenger in a golf cart if I have to share the road with cars even though I don't have a car "anxiety" issue.

View attachment 1341006
Yeah I don't get her "fear" of driving.

Wouldn't you feel safer in an enclosed car with you know seatbelts, airbags, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you go all the way back to Publix because you forgot... ice cream.

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 1.25.44 PM.png

Such awkward footage in the grocery store. Way to get crotch shots of unsuspecting customers in the store, you fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1341006
Yeah I don't get her "fear" of driving.

Wouldn't you feel safer in an enclosed car with you know seatbelts, airbags, etc.
It's not a fear. Jenn will only drive for fun. Anything other than a golf cart in an gated campground or simlar or a gocart and she's out.

Although if she were presented with a test course for a hot new car I'm positive she'd be all about trying that sucker out.

Reactions: 12
When you go all the way back to Publix because you forgot... ice cream.

View attachment 1341018

Such awkward footage in the grocery store. Way to get crotch shots of unsuspecting customers in the store, you fucks.
I thought they were told by Publix they "aren't allowed to film" while shopping there....maybe that was just the local Publix back when they were living in Sanford.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
and the HOA. I'm sure the exterior of their house is looking right nasty. When's the last time they did any exterior maintenance? Powerwash? Mow? Weed? Trim the trees and hedges? If they had done any of that they surely would have vlogged about it to let us know that they are capable of keeping up with a house.
Remember the Trackholes have said, if the can’t film they don’t do it. So I doubt either one of them mows, weeds, trims the yard. I would bet that either they are part of an HOA that takes care of lawn work, they pay the bare minimum to a mowing service, or their yard is absolute shite. Take you pick. We have seen what the back side yard looks like so my money is on the yard looking like shite.

I mean TimCantFixAnything, has to have someone come in to arrange and clean up the office and apparently to fix the garage shelves. #homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when Ginn used to mow the grass when Dim was still "working"

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Imagine paying a few thousand dollars just to use a pool with a slide and to grill burgers (while complaining about not knowing where anything is in the house, of course, and complaining about walking far to go see a sunset)... when you have a pool at home and a grill.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One of the best ways to avoid diabetes is eating lots of vegetables. However, I respectfully disagree that anyone can get it. A lot of times we don't know where diabetes occurred among our ancestors: could be generations back. This is particularly true of Tim, who has a number of adoptees in his family; and Jenn, who had a lousy relationship with her father and likely has little idea of her blood family history. It may be safer for them to assume that they have diabetes in their lineages, and feed the boy accordingly. The nanny's salad looked yummy. Oh, and shock can result in just about anything happening, such as dark hair turning white overnight. (Again, I am not a doctor; I have Type 2 diabetes via genetic links.)
You can disagree all you want but it’s a medical fact…which other posters have stated. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Imagine paying a few thousand dollars just to use a pool with a slide and to grill burgers (while complaining about not knowing where anything is in the house, of course, and complaining about walking far to go see a sunset)... when you have a pool at home and a grill.
All the money they dump on dumb “vacations” they really could upgrade their own home. OR own a beach house themselves. They aren’t far many beaches. Plenty of a Philly people have beach homes in NJ and DE just as many DC people have beach homes in MD and DE. But instead of building equity they beg for free stays and film it 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
You can disagree all you want but it’s a medical fact…which other posters have stated. 🤷🏻‍♂️

All the money they dump on dumb “vacations” they really could upgrade their own home. OR own a beach house themselves. They aren’t far many beaches. Plenty of a Philly people have beach homes in NJ and DE just as many DC people have beach homes in MD and DE. But instead of building equity they beg for free stays and film it 🙄
Seriously…for the $60,000.00 they spent on CUNTcierge cruises and other bullshit they could have put a hefty down payment on a cute little beach place…

Reactions: 15
June 13th plate count: Added 3 plates each. Though I struggled with how to count Tim's double burger nightmare of a dinner. Since it didn't look like they had any sides, other than chips and salsa, I just counted it as one plate. Still, two entire burgers, a super unhealthy looking chicken sandwich for lunch, and an acai bowl which is deceptively full of calories.

I love their vacation vlogs* because they film every meal. They can't think of anything else to film, so food it is!

plate-tracker.png

* 6/10 vlogs are vacation vlogs because they cannot stay home at all. Life is better at the beach! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
For those familiar with AMI...
is there a reason they rented a golf cart?

like maybe finding parking is difficult?
A golf cart is the island transportation preference?

Reactions: 8
One of their British friends posted an instagram from AMI two days ago.

Perhaps they will pick up some berries at Publix for Jackson to give him a change from all that processed meat and fried potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leanne, you might want to get your heart checked out. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good job on resuscitating yourself though to get a second chance at life to write this comment.
Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 1.55.13 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Watching this family on vacation for the 80th time this year is making me want to vomit. Normally it doesn't bother me, but things have been rough in my neck of the woods; we've had a lot of expenses and our one one in-state vacation this year is going to be a stretch (although we are going to make it happen).
It's just frustrating b/c we bust our butts to make ends meet, go out of the way for enriching experiences for our kids, work hard to keep up with the house and the yard, etc, just like thousands of American families. And then I turn on Youtube and see all the stans telling Tim and Jenn that they "deserve" to get away.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It is almost as if Jackson was holding the video camera in Publix.

And the whole golf cart thing is weird.

Reactions: 11
Jenn you don’t NEED a bleeping grill brush. Crumple up a wad of tin foil and use that to scrub the grates. Goddamn she has no common sense

Pardon these nightmare inducing close ups of the witches face…

…but is that a black eye?View attachment 1340967
This one especially looks like a black eye! Dark circle go under the eye, plus she has two spots below the socket & on her nose! Their is purple on the lid too! Plus that lid is swollen! I wouldn’t be surprised if the kid didn’t do coming off the slide.

Reactions: 10
Jenn you don’t NEED a bleeping grill brush. Crumple up a wad of tin foil and use that to scrub the grates. Goddamn she has no common sense

Pardon these nightmare inducing close ups of the witches face…

…but is that a black eye?View attachment 1340967View attachment 1340968View attachment 1340970
1) goddamn, she's got the teeny tiniest eyes. as she expands everywhere else, her eyes get even more tiny. Her whole face looks infected with... something. Stop peeing in the pool Ginn and then rubbing your face!
2) she reminds me of Charlize Theron in.... Monster
Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 2.33.42 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.