The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew, they didn't even bother putting J$'s toothbrush in a toiletry bag or a covered case before throwing it in their car. It looks like they also just took their entire basket of sunscreen products and just stuck it in their trunk. Maybe if they didn't bring 20 different sunscreens, they'd have had some room in their trunk for soap/body wash/shampoo too.

View attachment 1338780
The basket on the left looks like: bottle of ranch dressing, Selsun Blue medicated shampoo, adult diapers, and fake tan lotion. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
J$ (who looks like he could use some AC) being fed his healthy meal of steak, fries (which Ginn says she's sad she didn't get for herself even though she probably stole some of his anyway), and bread that his egg donor fingered with her nasty orange fake-nailed greasy fingers.
View attachment 1338593
View attachment 1338587

At least he got to try some pomegranate seeds from Lyn's salad, apparently. :rolleyes:
He really could have gotten some veggies with his steak. Literally, broccoli or corn or anything beside fried potatoes. Djinn probably thinks fries count as a vegetable anyhow. 🥴

Reactions: 11
I still don't understand how she put on this outfit and thought, "yes, this looks great, and my burnt orange tan looks amaaaaaazing!" It's like someone set the saturation to 100% on her skin.

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 2.52.25 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I still don't understand how she put on this outfit and thought, "yes, this looks great, and my burnt orange tan looks amaaaaaazing!" It's like someone set the saturation to 100% on her skin.

View attachment 1338805
That's why she wore white shorts, she thinks her legs look amazing. Haha. Imagine if she had worn those neon orange ones she has. 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That child guzzling water is concerning. Excessive thirst and his diet along with the obvious lack of energy and excessive sleeping would have me testing his glucose levels.

Reactions: 15
He really could have gotten some veggies with his steak. Literally, broccoli or corn or anything beside fried potatoes. Djinn probably thinks fries count as a vegetable anyhow. 🥴
Lyn's salad actually looked tasty - I'm glad J$ got to taste some pomegranate seeds.
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 2.57.48 PM.png

Ginn got a salad as part of her two sides, but she got a caesar salad yet again, which is one of the least healthy types of salads you can get. And whenever she gets seafood (which is basically every meal), it's always smothered in sauce or butter or a sugary glaze or fried. I bet she totally thinks she's eating healthy though. And then they still went and bought candy and cookies at CVS afterward. Oof.

Whenever I look at their meals, and especially poor J$'s, my own body feels depleted of nutrients. It's like looking being forced to look at footage of the Saharan desert on a hot day without feeling the urge to sip some water.

Reactions: 17
It boggles my mind how these two spend just as much time traveling as they do at home and yet they do not have a designated toiletry bag for travel. I go away for vacation once a year or every other year and even I have a toiletry bag filled with travel size items pretty much ready to go. I cannot grasp how inept they are at basic things when they essentially travel for a living!!!

Reactions: 30

View attachment 1338805
I use selfless tanner on my legs (I do it myself & I was my hands after). If any product made me look like that I would be in the shower with Dawn & a scrub brush. That is horrific. She literally is turning into a giant Cheeto.

Reactions: 12
I use selfless tanner on my legs (I do it myself & I was my hands after). If any product made me look like that I would be in the shower with Dawn & a scrub brush. That is horrific. She literally is turning into a giant Cheeto.
And not just a regular Cheeto - more like flamin' hot Cheetos.
cheetos.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot stop laughing at Ginn leaving the clip of her editing a vlog while Dim is driving to the beach house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Agreed Carolyn. A sane Tracker fan at last!!
Chris, on the other hand....how inappropriate
Screenshot_20220612_232632_com.google.android.youtube_edit_967364081313846.jpg
Screenshot_20220612_232846_com.google.android.youtube_edit_967338813145621.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
The whole Jenn not driving thing boggles my mind. “Because she has anxiety”. Well I hit a deer which is like hitting a dang person. I had the worst anxiety afterwards. I sucked up and got over it.

I just got back from vacation in Tennessee and we took our OWN toiletries! Come on now, they should be a little more wiser than that. Just another excuse to be lazy and complain about something.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know if this was addressed by the Bojokes.

They bragged about tipping over $10K on their “Bucket List Cruise” in March. Yet I don’t recall them doing the same flexing on the Mother’s Day Cruise.

Did I miss something?

I know we speculate about this.
But do we know for a fact?
I have always wondered about this. It could explain his zoned out, blank stared, drugged out like demeanor at times. And his constant drooling at 2.5 years.
Complete speculation, a theory someone on tattle came up with

It’s SO common that there are even multiple flavored chewables in the baby/kid section. It’s not completely unhealthy if it’s advised by your pediatrician and used in SELDOM MODERATION…but I’m sure these two idiots don’t follow any guidelines
It’s so different in the UK, can only be prescribed by a doctor and generally only started by a hospital for kids who are really struggling. Putting a child on melatonin in the UK is not a decision that is taken lightly. When I was first put on it my Mum even had to collect the drug from the hospital not the pharmacy! I think that’s changed now though but the hospital has to start it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The whole Jenn not driving thing boggles my mind. “Because she has anxiety”. Well I hit a deer which is like hitting a dang person. I had the worst anxiety afterwards. I sucked up and got over it.

I just got back from vacation in Tennessee and we took our OWN toiletries! Come on now, they should be a little more wiser than that. Just another excuse to be lazy and complain about something.
Actually, missed a couple of videos. They are so boring and I refuse to watch the lives at this point. Also, have been overwhelmed with looking for rings. Jen's cruise looks more garish and gaudy I also am really anti halo cut because of her. But anyways...

I might have done some snooping regarding the no driving thing, because I thought maybe she had her license suspended or something like that but nope. At least from what I found when I looked at their county's court records. The only ticket I saw was for Dim for distracted driving-go figure.

Ugh, I don't even know why those two bother with having a house. They are never at home.

Reactions: 10
I am so baffled by their nonsense. They have been to this exact house before haven’t they? Why didn’t they even bother to watch their own video to know the things they should remember to bring. How are they making 5 videos of their boring stupid tit for a vacation they have already done? It’s like home vlogs and home away from home vlogs. How are people still watching this crap?

Reactions: 18
Fruit is on sale Dim and Gin… I bought my kids plenty, bet y’all can’t say the same thing!
I loaded up on fruit this week at Costco and Publix. Our son ate an entire case of nectarines in 3 days. I’m not mad at it🤣🤣. I know I know sugars and whatever but it’s fruit and summer so YOLO. Jenn and Tim, skip ONE bleeping “trip” and buy the kid some GODDAMNED fruit.

For the thousandth +1 time, I need to comment on how f-ed up J$'s diet is. Steak, french fries, and bread for his dinner. No fruit or veggies on his plate AGAIN. It's not that hard!!!

Reactions: 11
For the thousandth +1 time, I need to comment on how f-ed up J$'s diet is. Steak, french fries, and bread for his dinner. No fruit or veggies on his plate AGAIN. It's not that hard!!!
It's not like they even live somewhere where getting fresh fruits and veggies are difficult. If they are worried about price they could probably try to have a backyard garden or something. It would actually give them something to do with their kid that might actually be a learning experience. However, their extent of gardening is planting plastic eggs.

Reactions: 7
Complete speculation, a theory someone on tattle came up with

It’s so different in the UK, can only be prescribed by a doctor and generally only started by a hospital for kids who are really struggling. Putting a child on melatonin in the UK is not a decision that is taken lightly. When I was first put on it my Mum even had to collect the drug from the hospital not the pharmacy! I think that’s changed now though but the hospital has to start it
I find it so interesting to hear about how drugs (otc and prescription) are handled in different countries! I’m glad it’s more regulated. I have given our son melatonin a handful of times (at the suggestion of his pediatrician)…he didn’t like the headache it gave him so we don’t use it anymore even when recommended. Jackson is DEFINITELY too young for it to be given regularly if at all honestly. It’s sad, they should have never become parents

They feed him what Tim will eat. Nothing more "exotic" (if you can call green beans or a berry exotic).
Tim must realize he has an eating disorder by now. Not Jackson... yet... but Tim himself does not eat like a normal person. There's a term for that... looking... Avoidant/Restrictive? I actually thought there was a more professional term.

Tim's diet consists of meat and beige food. He will eat berries but only if the crap is whipped out of them and blended up with other flavors to hide their natural state.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.