The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For duck's sake.

First, they're still hand-feeding him breakfast like he's 8 months old or doesn't have his own arms and hands. And second, they ask him what he dreamt about at the same time they're trying to put food in his mouth. So what, he's supposed to answer you like a trained puppet with his mouth full? Already teaching him it's okay to have food in your mouth and talk at the same time like the two of them? Can the kid not just eat breakfast in peace??

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 1.27.30 PM.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
broken record- WTF are they feeding their 2 1/2 yr old!? He can’t even eat oatmeal by himself!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I just watched the news video and had to vent.
1. JENN THE SHORTS ARE TOO SHORT!!
2. Willing to bet that they complained about that little mark they pointed out and demanded a discount
3. Yet again, at least 6 adults and had Stanny come on yet another family vacation.
4. Jen said in the beginning the last time they were there was before J$$ but later on said when they got there J$$ said he wanted to go the ladder room. How the hecked did he know one of the rooms had a ladder if he was never there??
5. They have a Tesla which means they don't need gas, why rent something for $500 a week. Or Walk.
6. When Jennbo said J$$ wasn't sleeping in the ladder room because that's where the cousins are sleeping, I yelled at the TV, "You B$%#, let the poor kid sleep with his cousins!!" Oh wait, he has to be in bed by 7pm because Hod Forbid he gets to stay up a little later on vacation with his cousin.
7. Of course, they have room with the Balcony and Bathroom. AND Lyn has the other one with a bathroom. My husband said if Tims parents are coming, then they should have it.
8. Had to complain they don't have a slide coming off the balcony 🙄
9. My husband about died when they complained about not having Wash Soap, shampoo, and wash clothes. We pack that stuff even if it is provided. And gross on the Sock idea!! 🤢. And I guess because it is not top of the line soap it doesn't clean!! REALLY!!
10. And when they were trying to get J$$ to talk to the came at the end was just insane. He was too focus on his tablet and Jenn FEED HIM YET AGAIN!!! I started laughing and say "Perform J$$ for all Stans so they see has "smart" you are." My husband started making circuses sounds and said soon they'll have J$$ performing on bicycles with those little monkeys!
Oh, and my husband said, "I wondering if their "friends" are HolyMoly since they're the only "friends' they have.

Reactions: 15
Wonder when she is getting the braces she said she needs???
I started Invisalign about a month ago. Pretty minor fixes but I’ll probably be done well before she ever gets anything done. She is so beyond lazy. No intellectual curiosity and not even one duck given about her health. Remember the month long blood test?! I got blood work recently and labcorp had the results in 20 hours (over a weekend) and I had a doctor visit to discuss the next business day. She’s useless.

Reactions: 9
The Tim Tracker #79: Oompa Loompa Doompadee Doo...Jenn's Got Giant Camel Toe For You!

Get it?! Get it?! She's turning herself orange and waddles all over the place..geez I crack myself up! 🤣🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What even is the point (yet again) of Lyn being on this trip?

"Hey Lyn, can you cut up J$'s steak for him so Dim can just be filmed feeding him the little pieces? Can you bathe J$ and put him in his PJs so then we can pretend we both got him ready for bed and are about to read him lots of bOoKs? Can you stuff oatmeal in his face for breakfast until Ginn the grease queen waddles down to take over for 5 seconds?"

They don't point out how much they paid to rent the fancy schmancy golf cart because why would a "travel" vlog do that anyway?

8. Had to complain they don't have a slide coming off the balcony 🙄
9. My husband about died when they complained about not having Wash Soap, shampoo, and wash clothes. We pack that stuff even if it is provided. And gross on the Sock idea!! 🤢. And I guess because it is not top of the line soap it doesn't clean!! REALLY!!
They're taking their millionth vacation to someplace they've been a million times and they have the audacity to complain about not having a two-story slide (Ginn's just bummed she wouldn't be able to get attention for having her usual "freakout" about being scared to go down such a slide) and *gasp* being able to SEE their non-cuntcierge neighbors.

For such avid vacationers, it's just laughable they don't automatically just bring their own loofahs and reusable travel-size containers with their preferred shampoo, soap, body wash, etc. What a way to continue wasting money. They'll either just leave all that stuff at the house, or bring it back to their house and still forget to pack it again for their next vacation. And all that stuff is even more expensive to buy at a overpriced tourist destination than if they just packed that tit from home. They're just SO damn stupid and lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

"Hey Lyn, can you cut up J$'s steak for him so Dim can just be filmed feeding him the little pieces? Can you bathe J$ and put him in his PJs so then we can pretend we both got him ready for bed and are about to read him lots of bOoKs? Can you stuff oatmeal in his face for breakfast until Ginn the grease queen waddles down to take over for 5 seconds?"

They don't point out how much they paid to rent the fancy schmancy golf cart because why would a "travel" vlog do that anyway?

They're taking their millionth vacation to someplace they've been a million times and they have the audacity to complain about not having a two-story slide (Ginn's just bummed she wouldn't be able to get attention for having her usual "freakout" about being scared to go down such a slide) and *gasp* being able to SEE their non-cuntcierge neighbors.

For such avid vacationers, it's just laughable they don't automatically just bring their own loofahs and reusable travel-size containers with their preferred shampoo, soap, body wash, etc. What a way to continue wasting money. They'll either just leave all that stuff at the house, or bring it back to their house and still forget to pack it again for their next vacation. And all that stuff is even more expensive to buy at a overpriced tourist destination than if they just packed that tit from home. They're just SO damn stupid and lazy.
Ginn probably thinks a loofa is some sort of snack she can get at Tangerine cafe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I am not a travel vlogger, avid vacationer, or anything of the sort. I bring my own shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion along with my skincare toiletries ANYTIME we go anywhere. I don’t mind using the provided bar soaps or body wash at a hotel but their shampoo/conditioner/body lotion…I’m usually not a fan…granted I am far more particular with my hygiene than JennyOrangeVag will ever be

Reactions: 19
They‘re complaining like they have an ax to grind. Are they pissed because it wasn’t free?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For duck's sake.

First, they're still hand-feeding him breakfast like he's 8 months old or doesn't have his own arms and hands. And second, they ask him what he dreamt about at the same time they're trying to put food in his mouth. So what, he's supposed to answer you like a trained puppet with his mouth full? Already teaching him it's okay to have food in your mouth and talk at the same time like the two of them? Can the kid not just eat breakfast in peace??

View attachment 1338624
He looked like he was being held hostage when they were interrogating him in this part.

That house looked awful, not the kind of place I’d like to stay on vacation.

And who goes on holiday without toiletries! They’re so dense!

Jenn forgot to finish getting dressed, didn’t she? She had nothing on her bottom half.

I wonder what tanning salons are like in Orlando? It’s very unusual for them to spray the palms of her hands. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't watch that video- it's another boring oh look at us piece of tit.. plus I feel so bad for the toddler- who else noticed how bright it was outside whilest chugging his bedtime glass of water? Poor child was drinking like he'd never had water before- TTT's you should be ashamed of yourselves and how you're depriving him of water & etc- pisses me off as the mother of one that never denied him food or water- and oh by the way dump that so called appendage= he's
your child, deal with him & life.. Grifter parents that don't give a rats ass..... poor little boy..
PS, I watched the water drinking and not much of anything else, as I'm pissed at them..

Reactions: 13
These two just have zero "street smarts" with anything. It is like they never think of anything and nothing crosses their minds to plan or figure things out. Who doesn't bring their own toiletries if they are so particular on what they use (Tim).

Tim also seems bewildered by "nicely decorated" rooms, like saying how much he loves the decor and color schemes. As if they couldn't pay a freaking decorator to do this in their home for less than a single cuntcierge cruise. He always makes a big deal about decor and style but their own house is a hideous puke color with dated fixtures and cabinets, and they use a sheet as a curtain in J's room. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I started Invisalign about a month ago. Pretty minor fixes but I’ll probably be done well before she ever gets anything done. She is so beyond lazy. No intellectual curiosity and not even one duck given about her health. Remember the month long blood test?! I got blood work recently and labcorp had the results in 20 hours (over a weekend) and I had a doctor visit to discuss the next business day. She’s useless.
I had nt==my blood work done & report given to me via email that same afternoon- I guess her blood is special since they're wanting to be entitled..

For duck's sake.

View attachment 1338624
He's going to be so, so behind in life and socialization skills- and that's what they want, keep him in their bubble (and for reasons I'll keep to myself)..

Reactions: 7
I had nt==my blood work done & report given to me via email that same afternoon- I guess her blood is special since they're wanting to be entitled..

He's going to be so, so behind in life and socialization skills- and that's what they want, keep him in their bubble (and for reasons I'll keep to myself)..
It was Cuntcierge healthcare I’m sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ew, they didn't even bother putting J$'s toothbrush in a toiletry bag or a covered case before throwing it in their car. It looks like they also just took their entire basket of sunscreen products and just stuck it in their trunk. Maybe if they didn't bring 20 different sunscreens, they'd have had some room in their trunk for soap/body wash/shampoo too.

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 2.40.11 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ew, they didn't even bother putting J$'s toothbrush in a toiletry bag or a covered case before throwing it in their car. It looks like they also just took their entire basket of sunscreen products and just stuck it in their trunk. Maybe if they didn't bring 20 different sunscreens, they'd have had some room in their trunk for soap/body wash/shampoo too.

View attachment 1338780
They’re so unhygienic!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.