The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like movies. There are alot of movies out there where certain lines and how they pronounce it in the movie get into every day language (at least in the US) and the translation gets lost on alot of people (me inc.) Like alot of people don't know were turn it up to 11 comes from (I am smug, one of few movies were it came from and actually saw the movie)

Either way, the average person (inc. me) won't get the reference other than he was trying to be funny/cute when it was saying syllable.
Because 11 is higher than 10 right?? Love that movie

Reactions: 3
It just goes to show how absolute useless she is that somthing as simple as cooking from those boxed meals are stressful to her, I'd love nothing else to be able to take it easy an have all my ingredients measured out an just go by a simple 123 step recipe

Try doing Easter an Xmas dinners alone with no recipe an 4 courses for numerous people an you will find stress 😅 although I think am getting better each year
Hehe, I host all holidays and cook all of the food, usually for 13-20 depending on the holiday. I don’t like help because they’ll get in my way and I can’t remember the last time I had to read directions. And I’m absolutely positive I have less stress doing that than she does to cook for her and bleeping Tim.

That is so correct!! I mean come on now, even the grocery stores sell swim wear, as much as you love Le'Tarchay, get a cheap pair there or even, here it comes, go beneath your entitlement and go to- Walmart- shhhhhhhhh I thought I heard a thud at Lake Nona- someone faint or what?
It's obvious his dunlop has made his trunks knee shorts.. LOL
Maybe he’s holding out for Gucci swim shorts? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why not just make 10 louder? But this one goes to 11.
one of the best movies ever made edited to add my cats name is Nigel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hehe, I host all holidays and cook all of the food, usually for 13-20 depending on the holiday. I don’t like help because they’ll get in my way and I can’t remember the last time I had to read directions. And I’m absolutely positive I have less stress doing that than she does to cook for her and bleeping Tim.

She should just say she hates cooking! I have love/hate relationship with myself. I get burnt out. She would do so much better with like 10–15 easy healthy recipes instead that fancy boxed tit (which is so full of waste). Turkey tacos, chicken crockpot meatballs, grilled chicken salad or with roasted veggies. She would save time, dishes & money and they could all eat the meal. J$ could get some veggies in his diet instead of eating a turkey sandwich at each meal. He’s going to be in big trouble when he somewhere & has no choice on what to eat. When you are 2 1/2 you eat what your parents eat.

Reactions: 8

With an attached sweater option

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This sums up the difference between them. TimBo thinks "hey my 1 swimsuit still fits I look amazing!" JenBo think "Darn swimsuit shrunk in the laundry time to go buy a new one!" When in reality she is piling on weight the suit isn't shrinking. Does she outweigh her husband now? It is likely but she probably doesn't have much muscle mass.
She looks twice as wide as Dim. She definitely carries WAY more fat around the neck, arms, thighs, belly, etc. At least Dimmy doesn't waddle. She is way heavier than he is.

Reactions: 12
If you’re on IG- give The Disney Fox a follow. He & his fiancé are flying to Germany to sail back on the Wish. They own Park Candy, but he’s in the film industry too. He’ll be working on the ship, but what a cool opportunity!

Reactions: 10
A week. They filmed todays video a WEEK ago. What the hell good are his "updates" a week out? What a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Another bleeping Aura picture frame commercial in the middle of the vlog. This company must be desperate to associate with the Trackers, who only talk about their buying of actual picture frames from their trips and never mention these Aura frames until they need another sponsorship check.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It always annoys me when he talks during rides anyway but I can't believe he talked through basically the entire ride of Winnie the Pooh - I assumed he was by himself in the car but you can see the reflection of two people in the row behind him at about 22:17! I would have been so irritated if I'd been in that car with him!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Don't forget you guuuuyzzzzzz, the Aura packaging is so nice, yOu DoN't eVeN hAvE tO wRaP iT!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It always annoys me when he talks during rides anyway but I can't believe he talked through basically the entire ride of Winnie the Pooh - I assumed he was by himself in the car but you can see the reflection of two people in the row behind him at about 22:17! I would have been so irritated if I'd been in that car with him!
When people see that these vloggers are going to be in the same ride vehicle as them, they need to ask the Cast Members to wait for the next vehicle. People paying thousands for a Disney vacation don’t deserve to have the rides ruined by some self-obsessed vlogger freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder how often he's been told to STFU before. Obviously they wouldn't include that if it happens, but I have to believe it happens. The best time to yell at them would be during a ride that had a super long line they had to wait in or is brand new/during previews - then they wouldn't be able to just go on it again to do a second take and would have to trash that footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.