Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think what happened was J$ pizza came out with their salad. I also think Tim and Jenn finished J$ pizza because there was no pizza box on the table and there’s no way J$ ate it all.

We have been at the parks since Monday. Tim is missing out on some new stuff, that I’ve already seen all over social media. The new AP lounge at Epcot with the AP figment snacks and the Pride murals. You’re missing out Timmy!

Happy Pride Month! My daughter recently came out and Florida sucks, so this Pride month is especially meaningful to me. 🌈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Caligirl123

Happy 🌈 Month! Even though I’m straight, I will always be an ally for you and your fight!

For any member of the LGBTQ+ living in states/countries trying to erase you - I’m so sorry.

Love is Love and fuck anyone who tries to tarnish that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Telling lies less than a minute and a half in. Gin says they waited to get J$ hair cut for so long because of covid.....no you waited cause you wanted to cash in on your child by getting his hair cut at Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The deflation in his voice when it was well over an hour wait for guardians. It’s “brutal” having to wait an hour for one of the greatest coasters at Disney. Could you believe it?
Theme Park Expert Tim spent $100 for 3 extra hours in Epcot, and waited an hour plus of those 3 hours for a ride that has a free virtual queue or a $20 lightning lane every day of the year, where a typical wait for the virtual queue once called is about 45 minutes. 😂

I didn't like how he was saying this event was great, it was only $99 for passholders, $129/$139 is still a great deal, "free" water, "free" ice cream. No one goes to these events alone, very, very few people are just paying the $99. So a couple/family is looking at $200-$500 for this event. He doesn't point that out. This event is not worth it for a family of 4, especially at a park like Epcot, which you can ride every ride in the park on just about every regular day, even without Genie+. It would actually be more economical to get 1 night at a deluxe resort right now (really good prices) and do the extra magic hours for deluxe guests if you have a family.

Damn, I should start my own grift with real theme park advice. Maybe I could have my own Tattle thread too? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Yeah, they probably used that filter in photoshop where you make something look sketched. Wasnt this the person with the MS Paint designed logos before? Methinks she downloaded some new photoshopping app. 😂

Jenn and Tim look exactly the same, and Jenn's hair and the cropping hide the weird neck/back posture.
She went from making this:
0AA55D5A-3193-45F9-A7BD-D3D7C66948D8.jpeg

To this:
A67DBDF7-A02E-41E0-BC21-B450C4F595E0.jpeg

in less than two weeks. She had shown more improvement in two weeks than Jenn has in 14 years.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

2020planner

VIP Member
I haven't watched but I just have to say a few things, based on what y'all have indicated from this latest shitshow -

1. Have they never heard of a thing called a coffee machine? Ya know, the thing you plug into an outlet and can use to brew your own coffee all day, every day, 24 hours a day if you really want... and it doesn't involve whether or not a place has a drive-thru?

2. The stans HAVE to be seeing the absolute irony of Jenn waxing poetically about taking your kid to the library... as someone else is taking her kid to the library. Right? RIGHT?!

3. The stans HAVE to be seeing the absolute ridiculousness of YET ANOTHER FUCKING NANNY in this ever-expanding parade of people that they've been hiring and losing now for quite some time. Right? RIGHT?!?!

I mean, it can't just be US to who sees this for what it really is... please tell me there are some sane stans/soon-to-not-be-stans out there who are FINALLY seeing how fucked up this all is!??! 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Lol.jpg

I just put the @Quasimodo screengrab of them looking haggard into a filter app and it turned it into this. 😂 Style look familiar? It also thought Jenn had a bald spot because of the thin hair and shadow. Tim looks like he has three tiny teeth. And what the heck with Jenn's eye?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

chitownzee

OMG. Their stans are just so…..

1685211278253.jpeg

This is why their Stans think they look great, decorate well, film and edit well, parent well….

And notice nothing they are all old pics.

How old do you think this girl is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
View attachment 2202325

This chore chart bothers me so much. So if he just pees in the potty, does he not get a sticker? She said he has to eat ALL of his lunch in order to get a sticker and I just think that's unfair to ask of a 3 1/2 year old. Like, if he's feeling full and doesn't want to continue eating, he won't get a sticker? That's how disordered eating beings.
I agree. You do not mess around with rewarding for eating/not eating. I have not watched yet, but the comments here have just made me angry.

Forced naps? Again? Your kid doesn't do quiet time because you absolutely suck as parents and didn't teach him about quiet time before now. He is not capable of being alone and quiet because of all of the bullshit you have done up until this point. You start with something small like 5 minutes of quiet time and work your way from there. It's not fucking magic you have to teach your child. You absolutely suck at this.

I played nice. :rolleyes: Is this an incentive because he doesn't usually play nicely? What happened on Monday?

This is the worst chore chart in the history of chore charts, for real. What's a special prize? The kid gets a trampoline so he will stop jumping on the couch. He gets a ton of crap for just going to Target. You suck as parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn tells us to check out the local library. Thanks you illiterate cunt, some of us have been doing that since before we could read. You should try it too!

"There's stuff you can go and do with your kids!" says the bitch who sends Nanny du Jour off with her kid instead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40