The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who is over weight, aka me. The Trackers eat WAY more than I do during the day or even a meal.
Same. I struggle with binge eating and am currently at my heaviest weight. I am also close to Jenn’s age and had a baby last summer and they both eat more than I do even on my worst day.
As someone who does struggle with binge eating, I would never eat something I don’t like just to eat it whereas Tim claims not to like caramel but ate half of that Little Mermaid sea salt caramel chocolate bar.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen the latest Huggies commercial? I know Dimmy is #teamPampers, but I imagine he'd bop out to their butt jingle.

Yeah the Disney loving crowd has always leaned that way it feels like. Disboards was a right-wing cesspool 20 years ago—it has improved. However, the 🚮 that watch Dim are clearly TriGGereD by 🏳️‍🌈 🙄🙄🙄
Dana and her fellow bigots would probably boycott Mother Nature if they could if they see rainbows. Oh gosh, what if they’re DOUBLE RAINBOWS?? All the way across the sky?? Run Dana!!! Rainbows are gay and contagious!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah the Disney loving crowd has always leaned that way it feels like. Disboards was a right-wing cesspool 20 years ago—it has improved. However, the 🚮 that watch Dim are clearly TriGGereD by 🏳️‍🌈 🙄🙄🙄
It's nothing but projection with that lot, always has been. M-Muh snowflakes. Triggered! Yet our mere existence sets them off. Funny that. :sneaky:

Reactions: 17
I know they always feed Jackson way before they eat, but even in restaurants?
jackson got his pizza, ate it, cleaned the area, and played his games while waiting for “mommy and daddy’s” food.

wtf

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The worst part about the Disney Springs vlog is that it's not like they were too busy making memories (taking Oliver on his *first* train ride, carousel ride, letting Jackson play with Legos, etc) that they forgot to pin trade.. They were too busy stuffing their damn faces. It's disgusting. These kids just got dragged around in the heat so mommy daddy could eat their faces off.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
jackson got his pizza, ate it, cleaned the area, and played his games while waiting for “mommy and daddy’s” food.

wtf
They don’t eat with the help.

1685629794355.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20

wtf
The only thing I can think of is that maybe restaurants bring out the kids food 1st (esp. if the wait staff thinks the child might need help eating their food) so the parents can cut their food and feed them before the adult food comes out so they can enjoy their food without it getting cold?!

I remember when I was a kid and going to places like Denny's and IHOP and ordering off the kids meal (this was in the late 70's when I was 5/6 years old) and the kids meal came out with the rest of the family's food. I am guessing as I mentioned above that maybe times have changed. Then again this was the 70's and alot of places you were lucky that places even had a kid meal past the chain places like Denny's, IHOP and McDonalds. I remember that other fast food places like Burger King did not have a kids meal (at least where I lived) in the 70's and early 80's.

Reactions: 8

wtf
I just don’t understand this. We ate at Enzo’s (pizza side) on Monday and all 5 of us got our food together. Just slices of pizza, salads, and drinks. What the duck?? Why can’t they eat with their miracle spawn??
#homemovies

Reactions: 12
Usually here they ask if you want the kids meals first. Ive always declined. Better to have them occupied when I am.

And I’ve never understood the US fascination with what goes on in each other’s underpants and bedrooms lol. Suppose it’s not just the US, but that’s all I’m hearing lately. Happy pride month ✌🏻

Reactions: 10
He looks so uncomfortable on that stroller. Why do they need so many tumblers? Why are they drinking so much.....I guess all that sodium they gorge on. I guess though since there is an entire store dedicated to tumblers...tervis...mugs whatever they are called they are not the only ones. I don't get it....at some point it is too much drinking and hard on the kidneys.
My guess is because they can't be bothered to do dishes in a timely manner. I use a single metal water bottle the majority of the time and just clean it daily. It's really not that difficult. But this is the Trackers, where everything in life is a struggle, so...

Him eating first allows them to film him so when their food comes it can just get cold while they film their own food and blab about it repeatedly and so they don’t have to pay attention to Buddy choking on his food as they chow down on theirs is my theory.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
You know it's not even so much of HOW much they eat that's the problem but WHAT they eat that's the problem, it's just constant processed high salt, high sodium, greasy food all the time, I'd hate to know what those burgers are doing to the insides

I don't eat as much as they do but I do graze back an forth all day but none of what I eat is processed, it's all either fruits/veg or freshly prepared meat or fish

• Heart
I think what happened was J$ pizza came out with their salad. I also think Tim and Jenn finished J$ pizza because there was no pizza box on the table and there’s no way J$ ate it all.

We have been at the parks since Monday. Tim is missing out on some new stuff, that I’ve already seen all over social media. The new AP lounge at Epcot with the AP figment snacks and the Pride murals. You’re missing out Timmy!

Happy Pride Month! My daughter recently came out and Florida sucks, so this Pride month is especially meaningful to me. 🌈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Honestly, I'm surprised they don't do more Door Dash and Uber Eats with the amount of junk they eat. I've recently been down a rabbit hole researching ghost kitchens-long story short, had some real life drama when I found out my neighbor was operating a restaurant from her rented town home and have been searching the subject pretty thoroughly including influencer restaurants . Perhaps Dim and Jen should operate their own "chain" of restaurants called Booty Butt Burger. I'm sure it would be a lazier version of Mr. Beast Burger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tim: loves the pride shirts 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Jenn: we got Jackson the Minnie tumbler- 🙄🙄🙄
Jenn: I love when companies give back 🙄🙄🙄
Jen: ooooh look at the black Panther tumbler 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oof this has to bother them. There’s no way it doesn’t.
You know someone is going to have FOMO at how much food and hurricanes they could've gorged on while in NOLA. Lord, just thinking of that gluttonous cow there has me grimacing. The amount of seafood she'd eat in that trip alone would probably be a years worth of Mercury poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was thinking that Ginn probably shouldn’t go see the live-action Little Mermaid because seeing all the sea creatures on the big screen might trigger her cause she’ll want to eat them and poor Flounder and Sebastian don’t deserve that. Then she’ll want Dim to drive her to Red Lobster and when he doesn’t she’ll have a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nate got his problems too, but man, that’s a pretty cool trip, and all on Disney’s dime. They got to be jealous. I ain’t a vlogger and even I’m a little jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.