The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be tired. When I first looked at this I was wondering were Oliver was as I thought the baby's head was Tim trying to be (I am going to give people nightmares now. You're welcome!) cool and had an open shirt and Oliver's ear was chest hair.

Tim ripping open his shirt for Theme Park Dad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if I’m in the minority here or not, but I don’t think their deceased dogs need to be in the logo at all. When is the last time they even mentioned either one of the dogs?

I don’t know tit about graphic design but did Alexa(the Stan who made that logo on the FB page) just run their image through a program? Because she captured Tim’s wonky eye and his open toothless smile and Jackson’s sadness perfectly .

Reactions: 25
I don’t know if I’m in the minority here or not, but I don’t think their deceased dogs need to be in the logo at all. When is the last time they even mentioned either one of the dogs?

I don’t know tit about graphic design but did Alexa(the Stan who made that logo on the FB page) just run their image through a program? Because she captured Tim’s wonky eye and his open toothless smile and Jackson’s sadness perfectly .
Yeah, I mean there’s filters and tit that you can take a photograph and make it look like a cartoon that’s all they did and then tweaked it a little bit

Reactions: 19
Yeah, I mean there’s filters and tit that you can take a photograph and make it look like a cartoon that’s all they did and then tweaked it a little bit
Yeah, they probably used that filter in photoshop where you make something look sketched. Wasnt this the person with the MS Paint designed logos before? Methinks she downloaded some new photoshopping app. 😂

Jenn and Tim look exactly the same, and Jenn's hair and the cropping hide the weird neck/back posture.

Reactions: 12
Ok who here wants to fess up to making that logo. There’s NO way a Stan made that!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone recall how long Tim worked on his bathroom renovation in the old house before they paid a contractor to finish it? I want to say 18 months, but I cannot recall.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, they probably used that filter in photoshop where you make something look sketched. Wasnt this the person with the MS Paint designed logos before? Methinks she downloaded some new photoshopping app. 😂

Jenn and Tim look exactly the same, and Jenn's hair and the cropping hide the weird neck/back posture.
She went from making this:
0AA55D5A-3193-45F9-A7BD-D3D7C66948D8.jpeg

To this:
A67DBDF7-A02E-41E0-BC21-B450C4F595E0.jpeg

in less than two weeks. She had shown more improvement in two weeks than Jenn has in 14 years.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I know it’s just the shadowing but Tim’s mouth looks bloody like from when he had his wisdom teeth removed. 🤣

Every time I look at this, I see something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone recall how long Tim worked on his bathroom renovation in the old house before they paid a contractor to finish it? I want to say 18 months, but I cannot recall.
I figured it out. The project took from April, 2016 to August, 2018.

I always used the bathroom project as a yardstick when the Trackers went from able to making a living from vlogging and be generally approachable to when the big bucks rolled in and they became bougie.

Reactions: 14

Yes, she did.

Reactions: 7
Oh no... Nate was invited to some 100-Year celebration in Marceline by Citizen Watch and the Walt Disney Hometown Museum.

All these hosted gigs Nate has been receiving has GOT to be eating the Trackholes up inside.

1000003253.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Don’t forget Nate has a sponsorship with RSVLTS!

He travels around, at RSVLTS expense, representing the company at trade shows/Comic-Cons/events. Including London England.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Lol.jpg

I just put the @Quasimodo screengrab of them looking haggard into a filter app and it turned it into this. 😂 Style look familiar? It also thought Jenn had a bald spot because of the thin hair and shadow. Tim looks like he has three tiny teeth. And what the heck with Jenn's eye?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.