The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK. I must have blocked the thought of that image out of my head. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder, then, that the boredom hook-up šŸ¤® had to be before they decided to then "officially" have their "first date," given the timeline of Halloween vs. hurricane season ending in Nov (and the season being less active by then). šŸ„“
---

ā¬†ā¬†ā¬† I couldn't resist. :ROFLMAO:
Your profile picšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_1375.jpeg

This seems like the face he probably makes whenever he sees Jen naked.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
They did hook up during a hurricane I remember the story I just donā€™t remember what vlog it was mentioned in but I think itā€™s been mentioned a couple of times

My town is littered with Rivians. You know who doesnā€™t have one? TimšŸ˜ˆ
I don't remember either, but they laughed about how they were stuck inside and bored..sooooo. The HHN first date was after the hookup, If I recall correctly.

Reactions: 12
ā€¦and of course the muppet shirt strikes again
Whatever happens to the 700 t-shirts they always buy whenever they are somewhere?

Wondering if they either show them off to the camera then return them, or sell them on eBay for the stans

Reactions: 19
Why did editor extraordinaire take out the music on Guardians? Before anyone mentions copyright reasons....every vlog I have seen has left the music in.

Reactions: 12
They did hook up during a hurricane I remember the story I just donā€™t remember what vlog it was mentioned in but I think itā€™s been mentioned a couple of times

My town is littered with Rivians. You know who doesnā€™t have one? TimšŸ˜ˆ
šŸ¤£
If they were smart they'd cancel that stupid Rivian order, go get an EV/hybrid crossover, or something.
They just look like idiots and will have this 100k albatross around their necks they'll have to get rid of.
Save your pennies Dimmy, you're going to need them.

Reactions: 19
Mike has bigger meat than Tim.

So Mike got more pork than Tim, so of course Tim probably demanded asked for another piece.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Mike has bigger meat than Tim.

So Mike got more pork than Tim, so of course Tim probably demanded asked for another piece.
Mike didnā€™t even get more pieces or anything, but his two pieces were bigger so Dim asked for another piece. šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Heā€™s so entitled at this point he has no concept of whatā€™s rude or not. He seriously thinks heā€™s a Very Important Person, so of course heā€™d be entitled to ask for more meat. Because the dude just doesnā€™t ever get enough meat (and neither do his partners).

I also remember the hurricane hookup story because it was that unappealing but also totally up Ginnā€™s alley, and it came up during some other hurricane from a few years ago I think or one of their ā€œgee golly whiz, ask us narcissistic potatoes about our love life! *fake laugh*ā€ vlogs. Plus if they had no power due to the hurricane, Dim wouldnā€™t have to explain his micropenis and by the time Ginn saw it with the lights out, sheā€™d decided to hitch her wagon on this loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mike didnā€™t even get more pieces or anything, but his two pieces were bigger so Dim asked for another piece. šŸ™„
šŸ˜®is this for real? Iā€™m not home so I havenā€™t seen it. Really? He did this? That is so juvenile and tiny dick energy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
šŸ˜®is this for real? Iā€™m not home so I havenā€™t seen it. Really? He did this? That is so juvenile and tiny dick energy
This is for real. Mike had 2 monster pieces so Tim had pork envy and asked for a 3rd piece pork. I'm assuming the piece without the sauce on it was the extra piece he scammed.

I also remember a hurricane being part of the hook up.

Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 6.54.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 6.54.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 6.55.06 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Tiffany is beyond delusional. Beyond. These stans are completely not okay.
Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 3.58.39 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2215702
Wait,

1-Does this lunatic think that Jenn was the other half of "we" and Tim just didn't show her?

2-People spend thousands and travel across the world to go to Disney because of them or to see them? I bet a majority of people that go to Disney don't have a blessed clue who they even are.

3-"Fit and fresh" This girl needs some real help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How many times was this fucker dropped on his head as a baby?
Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 4.05.15 PM.png

Another caption-worthy shot. Hey Dim, how small are you down there?
Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 4.06.00 PM.png

Wait,

1-Does this lunatic think that Jenn was the other half of "we" and Tim just didn't show her?

2-People spend thousands and travel across the world to go to Disney because of them or to see them? I bet a majority of people that go to Disney don't have a blessed clue who they even are.

3-"Fit and fresh" This girl needs some real help.
Tiffany and Ruby apparently have the same definition of "fit" and "healthy". If a stan's main motivation to travel to WDW is to see their turdtastic greasy idols, they either have way too much money to spend (maybe if they've got a trust fund from some dead relative and yet no job) or they're swimming in debt because they're incapable of sound financial or life decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2215702
That has to be Tiffany Stan with an extra account just to post tit the opposite of what we say here, right?? This sounds like a Tracker fan trying to kiss ass, or a nanny they paid to post this.

Also, I shudder to think of how overweight these people are who call T&J fit and in shape. šŸ§

Reactions: 18
Over the last few years, they (especially Tim) have become theme park experts, RV experts, travel experts, cruise experts, electric vehicle experts, and now their airport/aviation experts. Oh, and how could I forget to mention Hawaii and Hawaiian culture experts? Yet, theyā€™re still two of the dumbest people in the planet. Jenn gives off major ā€œhey let me cheat off your homeworkā€ vibes and Tim gives off ā€œI barely passed high schoolā€ vibes. Iā€™m still so bewildered that I ever found them entertaining.
Tim will be trying to be Sam Chui and get free first class flights.
---
Why did editor extraordinaire take out the music on Guardians? Before anyone mentions copyright reasons....every vlog I have seen has left the music in.
Thought filming wasn't permitted now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The guy that profits from doing the same bleeping tit at Disney again and again all the bleeping time still doesn't know what the new name for the former Future World is. "uh, you know the area where Test Track is".
Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 4.21.38 PM.png

This guy wouldn't even be able to pass an interview for his OWN MADE-UP JOB if he had to apply for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.