Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ijeanie

I feel like they are trying overly hard to push oliver's development given how much they failed at Jackson's and even with intervention he is still behind, can't talk properly and struggles to take part in basic tasks. When they said recently about how Oliver sounded like Jackson they sounded almost panicked, seems as if they really do not want their second child to also be behind.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

jade5233

You know someone is going to have FOMO at how much food and hurricanes they could've gorged on while in NOLA. Lord, just thinking of that gluttonous cow there has me grimacing. The amount of seafood she'd eat in that trip alone would probably be a years worth of Mercury poisoning.
Don’t forget seafood

Reactions: 6

Heidi27

Chatty Member
What a useless lazy cow that jennraffe ithat she is I'm hoping when I get to Florida and see timifer I will embarrassed them by saying booty butts and gluttonous greasy waddling pig

• Haha
Wonder how Tim and Jenn feel about this comment on Kyle Pallo’s vlog today. 🤢

View attachment 2209515

I wouldn’t exactly consider that a compliment or the Trackers couple goals. Kyle and Casey may want to check out the Tracker wiki at the top of this thread.
Wow the new Trackholes that has to hurt Douche Kyle. Is this a new girl or the blonde that was the VIP tour person he always used??
#homemovies

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Then the questions are:
Cuntcierge?
Suite?
Veranda/Balcony?
Family Stateroom?
Peon/common peeps stateroom?
Multiple staterooms?
Nanny or not?
It's definitely going to be something with more than one room so they can put OG Buddy in there.

bumpire

Chatty Member
has nothing to do with tim tracker but the Disney community needs to be informed

SoCal Imagine Disneyland live streamer known as David. Megan's Law for lewd acts with a child under 14 years of age. Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.

He has been hiding from his channel and is now livestreaming from his boyfriends account "Richard Roche"
I wonder what J4d has to say about this.... Happy pride month :rolleyes::unsure::oops::(

esc2476

Chatty Member
Yep, I was gonna say, I have a household income of over what SocialBlade puts for them on the high end currently, and we've just booked a few vacations and did some expensive house repairs (new AC, solar panels) and all of that was done via financing. It definitely doesn't mean they're not hurting for money, they're likely just using whatever financing routes are available for them, whether through the company or credit card directly.

I think they used a lot of their early money paying off their house, which was a good investment for them. Everything since has been on credit, I'd wager.

Also, I'm one of those people who ALWAYS wants to end the night with something sugary and you wanna know what I ate last night? BLUEBERRIES. Not a huge bowl of super sugary expensive cereal, FFS.
I do the same exact thing!

cavamom

Chatty Member
She did one of Tim also, and was VERY selective also.

Also, she’s a typical Stan that can’t pick up on the shade and sarcasm given about the logo…

View attachment 2200454

I think we can all agree that Tim and Jenn are downright lazy for not having replaced the dead dog logo by now. What has it been….3 years since Bandit died?
J$ was a newborn. Early 2020

Reactions: 5

zea mays

I don't find it creepy. My question is, is it necessary?
Also why make that decision when the baby is only 3 months old....2 years old is a long time from now. Saying you are definitive on that date tells me you are making this decision on zero logic....it just sounds good.
Yes, it is necessary. Kids need nutrition. Breastmilk is still a very important source of nutrition beyond 1 year. Breastmilk changes as the child's nutritional needs change. There's a biological response to the child's saliva. All but the most severely malnourished can still successfully breastfeed children due to the way the body produces breastmilk. There are lots of things I'd criticize them for, but wanting to breastfeed her kiddo is not one of them. Many people have time goals for their breastfeeding relationship. Again, fed is best. What ever way works best for the family.

Reactions: 4