The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In several vlogs Dim has mentioned how “too much sugar” makes his “tummy” hurt and his solution is to counterbalance all the sugar he ate with something “savory”. He just did this in the recent “Ian Malcolm’s beautiful hard brownie” Tribute Store vlog. Like no Dim, that’s not how it works. Eating a greasy savory meal to cover up the sugar side effects is stupid. Go to a doctor. And severely cut down on all that sugar.

And Ginn, who should be a lot more concerned with her meal ticket’s health issues (like his “tummy” issues or his broken hips), just fake laughs it away or teases him about it or outright ignores him because she’s both in denial and narcissistic.

And she herself is absolutely not healthy regardless of what she wants to believe unless healthy just means still alive. One look in the mirror should tell her that and that’s just what’s on the surface. They both seem like actual geriatric parents, like 2 grandparents raising their grandchildren.
Spot on. The fact they think this lifestyle is normal or healthy at this point is completely ignoring reality. Of course, ignoring reality is their favorite pastime. Remember the I want to lose 15lbs? More like gained 30-45. The food addiction must be an attempt for them to make up for the fact they lead unfulfilling lives. Your last sentence is a thread worthy title.

Reactions: 22
Pro tip Tim: you’re failing as a father, husband and man. Put the camera down and invest in your son, get him the help he desperately needs. While you’re at that, get Jen the psychiatric help she needs and stop letting her get out of being an adult. Lastly, fix all of the tit that’s broken at your house, take on housekeeping since she can’t handle it and think/act logically for once. Stop the know-it-facts that are all wrong, you sound like an idiot.

ok. Just had to get that out there. As avery involved parent, they absolutely infuriate me.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In several vlogs Dim has mentioned how “too much sugar” makes his “tummy” hurt and his solution is to counterbalance all the sugar he ate with something “savory”. He just did this in the recent “Ian Malcolm’s beautiful hard brownie” Tribute Store vlog. Like no Dim, that’s not how it works. Eating a greasy savory meal to cover up the sugar side effects is stupid. Go to a doctor. And severely cut down on all that sugar.

And Ginn, who should be a lot more concerned with her meal ticket’s health issues (like his “tummy” issues or his broken hips), just fake laughs it away or teases him about it or outright ignores him because she’s both in denial and narcissistic.

And she herself is absolutely not healthy regardless of what she wants to believe unless healthy just means still alive. One look in the mirror should tell her that and that’s just what’s on the surface. They both seem like actual geriatric parents, like 2 grandparents raising their grandchildren.
Does Tim even know of the word ‘stomach’? Doubt he’s ever used the word.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Tim even know of the word ‘stomach’? Doubt he’s ever used the word.
Nope.

I am sure he goes around saying tummy, booty-butt and likely peepee. 🙄

“Doctor my tummy always hurts and my peepee does not work with my land whale of a wife anymore. Can you prescribe some pills?”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Jenn has given up on getting her inspiration from Instagram and is now basing her crappy life on the movie Idiocracy. No matter how I try, I can't work out the logic in their decisions. That stroller they blew a lot of cash on was completely unnecessary and it was clear J$ was too big for the features. They are so haphazard at parenting. Their life is utter chaos. How are they not both alligator chow by now? They are so dumb I'm surprised all 4 are still alive and have all their limbs.
Even alligators have standards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In the DS video starting at 14:24 look how Jackson is in his own little world cause he knows it’s “all about the egg donor” pandering to the camera while eating the treat.

At 14:32 I am surprised he doesn’t get injured whipping his head around when she offers him a bite.

Is anyone able to capture this segment?
I don’t have the skill set.

Reactions: 12
They are so dumb I'm surprised all 4 are still alive and have all their limbs.

I am surprised that Dim and The Blimp managed to keep themselves alive never mind their kids.

Remember the episode of The Simpsons were Lisa lives in a trailer and is now 500lbs while Milhouse goes to work? Tim likes to quote "Everything is coming up Milhouse," might be reality from a fake situation. I know The Simpsons and Family Guy have called a few things that have become reality. But I don't think they meant it in the literal sense when Matt Groening wrote that script out for that episode.

Reactions: 11
The two of them saying "Pro Tip" more and more drives me nuts.
There is nothing pro that the Trackholes do or put out. Most of us know more about the parks than they ever will. Kind of makes you wonder what the intellectual level of their stans is.
#homemovies

Even alligators have standards.
Thread title gold.

Seriously, I doubt either of them could out run an alligator at this point or know that you run zig zag not straight when confronted with one. Instead, they'd be yapping their traps off and talking about what fun alligator snacks that are offered at the swamp.

Odds on a vlog two days in a roll...unlikely. Still no Mother's Day vlog. Will be interesting at this pint to see if she actually tells off Tattle by posting one or if they move on to showing Pride Month and Juneteenth merch and snacks to show what an ally they are...:rolleyes:
---
A majority of them are like Oliver….
a thumb or fist in their mouths SUCKING!
I'll give props to Big Baby that at least he seems to know that his parents are disgusting creatures instead of the faux celebrities that stans think they are.

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched in awhile, seems like I haven't missed a thing. Still SAME tit DIFFERENT DAY aka different vlog.

Reactions: 14
Thread title gold.

Seriously, I doubt either of them could out run an alligator at this point or know that you run zig zag not straight when confronted with one. Instead, they'd be yapping their traps off and talking about what fun alligator snacks that are offered at the swamp.
Not to sidetrack, but actually, that's a myth that just won't go away. If found in that situation, just run straight and fast as hell.
Gators are good at quick bursts of speed but aren't going to chase you long distances, zig zagging or not (which actually slows you down and puts less distance between the two of you)

• Heart
Still no Mother's Day vlog. Will be interesting at this pint to see if she actually tells off Tattle by posting one or if they move on to showing Pride Month and Juneteenth merch and snacks to show what an ally they are...:rolleyes:
I wonder if they actually forgot about mother's day?! Shocker I know.

Unless they actually did something with Tim's family and they made them put the camera down for once and could not fake doing another mother's day the Saturday or Monday? They would have said something I guess if they did that.

Thought. Maybe they are going to combine mother's day, fathers day, Juneteenth into one week. Then milk pride month to the whole month.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
There's not a chance in Hell that J4D's passes on the chance to be adored by her 'stans' - she will publish 'Mother's Day' and make up her editorial extraordinaire excuse that they have been so busy blah blah blah.....
You are so blessed that BB sleeps thru the night so really there is no excuse other than you a one lazy human.

It's coming....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Jackson wasn't allowed to have his own ice cream?
That seems to be the way they operate. It’s very strange, mean and unexplainable! They are so dictatorial that he dares not challenge that. At least I’ve never seen him filmed saying, “ I want my own!”
Have you?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That seems to be the way they operate. It’s very strange, mean and unexplainable! They are so dictatorial that he dares not challenge that. At least I’ve never seen him filmed saying, “ I want my own!”
Have you?
he has been filmed saying he wants his own, it was denied.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Not to sidetrack, but actually, that's a myth that just won't go away. If found in that situation, just run straight and fast as hell.
Gators are good at quick bursts of speed but aren't going to chase you long distances, zig zagging or not (which actually slows you down and puts less distance between the two of you)
I was going to post that and actually zigzagging increases your chance that you can trip and fall which would absolutely ensure that you are their snack. You’re better off just hauling ass
---
In the DS video starting at 14:24 look how Jackson is in his own little world cause he knows it’s “all about the egg donor” pandering to the camera while eating the treat.

At 14:32 I am surprised he doesn’t get injured whipping his head around when she offers him a bite.

Is anyone able to capture this segment?
I don’t have the skill set.
Yeah, I watched that clip again. He was definitely in his own little world but when she mentioned do you want a bite, he turned around faster than my dog when I ask if she wants a treat. Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.