The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slackers, with such inconsistent uploading, this is the type of stuff your viewers are being reminded of. Way to fail at what amounts to a part time job between two adults where you get to be your own boss!

Tattlers, remember how we thought editor 4D looked homely back then. Little did we know how that would evolve. 😬

View attachment 2213536
I laugh whenever I see this. There was zero sincerity in this video. Dim looks like he’s a surviving crack head. Useless has this look that she doesn’t even think that this is necessary.

address this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I laugh whenever I see this. There was zero sincerity in this video. Dim looks like he’s a surviving crack head. Useless has this look that she doesn’t even think that this is necessary.

address this
Agreed, it's all faked sadness because they are being held responsible for this.

Reactions: 14
Slackers, with such inconsistent uploading, this is the type of stuff your viewers are being reminded of. Way to fail at what amounts to a part time job between two adults where you get to be your own boss!

Tattlers, remember how we thought editor 4D looked homely back then. Little did we know how that would evolve. 😬

View attachment 2213536
Not only that but they don't even come up on my feed anymore nor when I search anything Disney. The other day I was searching Cape May Cafe and no trackers... Deni came up ffs lol

Reactions: 12
Just realized that the Trackers named their children after two characters on Hannah Montana; Jackson , Miley’s Brother & Oliver, Miley’s Friend. Hmmm… should we look into Jenn being obsessed with HM as an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will we ever get a Mother's Day vlog as cringe as Scandoval & Rachel's situationship on VPR, or was it so disastrous none of that footage will ever see the light of day? I hope we get an equally meme-tastic inbred family pic for Father's Day too!

Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 5.04.47 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I admit to being pretty bad with home decor. But...decorating a baby's room is fairly easy because of all the cute baby items. You have to go out of your way to make it as drab as Oliver's since most kid stuff is colorful. Even a brighter rug would make the room look better. And where are the cute plush toys and baby things? Are they trying to make this kid feel like crap?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I admit to being pretty bad with home decor. But...decorating a baby's room is fairly easy because of all the cute baby items. You have to go out of your way to make it as drab as Oliver's since most kid stuff is colorful. Even a brighter rug would make the room look better. And where are the cute plush toys and baby things? Are they trying to make this kid feel like crap?
That child is going to be made to feel like crap his entire life simply because he’s not a girl. If Big Baby was a girl, they would have hired the best decorator in town and that nursery would have been over the top with all the pink things that money could buy. And that nursery would have been finished months before she was born. Meanwhile, Big Baby is almost 3 months old and his nursery still isn’t complete. They suck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Will we ever get a Mother's Day vlog as cringe as Scandoval & Rachel's situationship on VPR, or was it so disastrous none of that footage will ever see the light of day? I hope we get an equally meme-tastic inbred family pic for Father's Day too!

View attachment 2213674
Why does it look like Gin is physically restraining J$ and not holding him 😳

Reactions: 12
They spent all that money on a Pottery Barn chair, why not pick out a whole nursery theme from them too? It’s $$$ and easy, right up their alley.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mother’s Day vlog. I predict it’ll go something like this:
They have a home vlog for Father’s Day, Tim won’t have a gift to open bc conveniently the shipment is delayed, so Jenn will say “I never showed you guys what I got for Mother’s Day, so I’ll enter that clip now”, and she stands like a doofus to the side of the screen while the clip is playing.

then she makes Tim over buttered waffles, and she will then say “let me show you what I had for Mother’s Day breakfast while Tim eats his food”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a useless lazy cow that jennraffe ithat she is I'm hoping when I get to Florida and see timifer I will embarrassed them by saying booty butts and gluttonous greasy waddling pig

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I didn’t realize the Bojos decided to go back to Aulani again already! 🤡
IMG_6998.jpeg

• Haha
Did anyone see this 😆

How the mighty have fallen. I will never forget when the Trackers were mentioned in a DIS vlog by Craig because they were late to a #hosted event and were supposed to be Craig's table mate. Now Craig gets flown by Disney to New Orleans. The fact that Craig was hosted actually pisses me off a little. A friend of a friend is an Imagineer working on Tiana's Bayou Adventure and they did not even get a trip to New Orleans.

I guess it's nice that Tim was #hosted by the Airport. And made sure we knew he was invited out by them. To the airport.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Timbo looks even more pathetic in the black and white sequence. Bravo 👏

Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 9.12.18 AM.png
👏

For the record: I don't like it when any vlogger is "rewarded" with perks like a hosted trip to New Orleans, but when I see others experiencing something that Tim specifically wasn't invited to, I'll admit, I smile. I absolutely cannot stand Dev, but I'm thrilled to see Universal host him when they don't host the Trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know if anyone on here follows the theme park dad but he was hosted at a hotel this weekend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.