The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. Their stans are just so…..

1685211278253.jpeg

This is why their Stans think they look great, decorate well, film and edit well, parent well….

And notice nothing they are all old pics.

How old do you think this girl is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Congrats to @Future Ghost for the newest thread title (with an assist by @Quasimodo)

Carry-on with the discussion here

Recap anyone?
There were so many good ones suggested last thread. This one is awesome.

Recap: Still in between nannies so Jen has slopped some tit together three or four times a week. One consisted of a disastrous staycation complete with some not so authentic and overpriced Mexican food. Dim then tried out new Jenn's the highlight consisting of Theme Park Dad who already has the drippy boobs but doesn't have the nauseating laugh that OG Jen has. Also, Dim went to Universal twice and almost went into a sugar coma.

Giff recap:
Dim:
giphy.gif

Jenn:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy:
giphy.gif

Big Buddy:
giphy.gif

Theme Park Dad
giphy.gif

Nanny Candidates at Ft. Pampers:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m not going to bust on Alexa, she seems like she may cognitive and/or developmental differences. Plus she seems like she takes better care of her kids than the slackers do.

Reactions: 9
That’s not even Ginn, that’s what photoshopped Ginn wishes she looked like even in her less blobby potato days.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s not even Ginn, that’s what photoshopped Ginn wishes she looked like even in her less blobby potato days.
I noticed that they didn't try to incorporate current Jenn's look at all. It's all pre-skunk hair, granny glasses, and staycation weight gain Jenn. And Big Baby is nowhere in sight.

Reactions: 15
Recap:

It was a competition between what greases Dim’s hutdog more: his new BFF Nick (and his backwards hat who had money to adopt a child but still had a venmo link at some point), dinosaurs and multiple JP tshirts to continue to attempt to hide his spare tire, or shirtless Ian Malcolm.

What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not going to bust on Alexa, she seems like she may cognitive and/or developmental differences. Plus she seems like she takes better care of her kids than the slackers do.
I agree. She seems to have some kind of developmental issues and this is no hate to her because she probably did put more work into those edits than Jenn does into editing the vlogs but a lot of their Stan’s honestly do seem to be mentally impaired.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap:

It was a competition between what greases Dim’s hutdog more: his new BFF Nick (and his backwards hat who had money to adopt a child but still had a venmo link at some point), dinosaurs and multiple JP tshirts to continue to attempt to hide his spare tire, or shirtless Ian Malcolm.

What will get replaced first, the Tesla’s tires or Dim’s hips? 🤔
I sense a thread title with that last sentence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone needs to post Ginn's silhouette and call it a work of art and then watch the stans claim it's not her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OMG. Their stans are just so…..

View attachment 2199916
This is why their Stans think they look great, decorate well, film and edit well, parent well….

And notice nothing they are all old pics.

How old do you think this girl is?
She did one of Tim also, and was VERY selective also.

Also, she’s a typical Stan that can’t pick up on the shade and sarcasm given about the logo…

IMG_1348.jpeg

I think we can all agree that Tim and Jenn are downright lazy for not having replaced the dead dog logo by now. What has it been….3 years since Bandit died?

Reactions: 20
A live would make this thread boom with posts.

We need some stans to ask about Jimmie Allen, TPD and Tim and their park date days together, if they have a new nanny now, why they don't use their own pool, when is the Rivian arriving, and if Tim is more obsessed with Tron or character booty butts at this point. Also, if they ever finished the nursery.. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.