The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think the whole sticker chart is pointless, these kinds of things are usually done so the kid can earn a reward at the end of the week an feel like they have accomplished something by earning the stickers an it's usually the only reward they will get, J just needs to say "I want" an they go out an buy it, so really he's not going to give a tit about trying to earn stickers when he's getting whatever he wants when he asks for it anyway

Its almost like telling a child they will get dessert if they eat all the dinner then still giving it to them regardless if they have or not anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It really really bothers me that they call him baby / baby brother 😕 first I thought they only do that when talking to the camera or jackson, but no even if they talk with Oliver they call him baby. It's like he his a toy / stranger / sone teddy bear... No emotional attachment 😕
they did the same with OGB. Much like one would talk to a pet or a doll.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think they're getting embarrassed at the constant turnover of childcare staff and evident lack of family or friends to rely on, so what was a flex to them before (so rich we have a nanny) is now a stain on their wholesome image. Tim can't have that. He can't even say "toilet" half the time 🙄
Yep, which brings us back to our original point from the get-go when we first saw the young girl corralling OG Buddy in France in EPCOT years ago. They have zero reason for a nanny, stanny, babysitter, eDuCaToR, childcare expert, etc. and I think they're rapidly realizing that the aforesaid individuals they "employ" in such a manner recognize that non-need as such, and move on quite quickly from the Tracker shitshow.

Tim and Jenn would never admit it, but they know.

Reactions: 18
Tattle Sticker Chart
Do you get a special prize? 🙂

- I finished an entire vlog!
- I didn't play nice!
- I lost my lunch (when Tim said "booty butt")!
- I watered my pants (when I read Quasi's recap)!
- I took a nap (during another boring Universal vlog)!
- I cleaned up my house (after watching another Ft. Pampers vlog)!

🙂💖🙃💖🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sure Megan's son would love his mom snitching on him in a YouTube comment section for a family vlog channel. It's not even like Jenn will acknowledge that comment because god forbid you do anything to comments but delete the bad ones. It's just putting your own son down to let random YouTubers feel better about themselves.

Reactions: 21
I'm sure Megan's son would love his mom snitching on him in a YouTube comment section for a family vlog channel. It's not even like Jenn will acknowledge that comment because god forbid you do anything to comments but delete the bad ones. It's just putting your own son down to let random YouTubers feel better about themselves.
Jenn won’t comment on it. But she will take that as validation that it’s ok for him to suck his thumb or for big buddy to keep his paci.

• Sick
I expect Megan E. to next comment (when Ginn says Big Baby and OG Buddy keep shitting their pants) "It's okay, my 18 yo thumb-sucking son also still wears diapers. What are you gonna do, just make sure you wipe their butts super clean, haha!"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim mentioned in the 4 park challenge that they had removed the 50th statues from Epcot. How can theme parks be your job and you suck so badly at it? Every statue is exactly where it was since they were installed. You suck, Timbo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m so curious if a 3.5 year old can even understand a sticker chart? Especially one who seems to have cognitive delays?
It seems very odd to use charts and bribes to support their 3.5 year old in doing things like going potty, eating, and resting. In my mind, those are routines created over time that can be adjusted with compassion if Jackson is having a tough day behaviorally. Not something you train him to do only to earn a sticker/prize.
😬
1685401211602.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She would respond to the ADHD comments but she got distracted and forgot what she was doing and then fell into a rabbithole of scrolling through VPR Scandoval Instagram posts. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m just getting around to watching the newest vlog now but what is this thumbnail choice here? I’m sorry but this baby is not cute. He looks like he is posing with his grandma and not his own mom.
I said they same thing jennraffe looks like big baby grandma
---
- I pooped in the potty!
- I showered!
- I finished my thought!
- I didn’t use “yeah” or fake laughter as punctuation!
- I ate less than 3 lunches in a day!
- I practiced driving! (Ginn)
- I put on a bra! (Dim and Ginn)
Breast feeding sourmilk to big baby

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Their inability to call their children by their actual names is really quite something. “Baby Brother” sounds just weird as duck, if you ask me.

Also, maybe it’s just me, but I think that all
2 ft 1 inch of that kid looks like Jen. Poor thing.

Reactions: 15
It sounds like some weird primitive religious cult horror movie when they do that Baby Brother/The Baby™ tit.

The more they call him Baby Brother, the less he will recognize his own name. He’ll have the same spaced out look J$ has when they use his name. During the diaper race on the ship are they going to have to yell “baby brother!” Or “big baby” since he won’t have any idea that Oliver is his name?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Since a giant blobby potato birthed him and they're into greasy fries, maybe they can at least call him Lil' Spud (or Spuddy cause it rhymes with Buddy) or Fingerling or Brotato or Small Fry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.