The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand this. We ate at Enzo’s (pizza side) on Monday and all 5 of us got our food together. Just slices of pizza, salads, and drinks. What the duck?? Why can’t they eat with their miracle spawn??
#homemovies
When we go out to eat as a family, we all eat together as well. I have an older teenager and an almost 1 year old. The baby eats when we do.

They likely want to keep Jackson occupied with his food and then with a game (or his tablet) so he doesn’t ruin their filming. In this last vlog though, Jackson seemed more zoned out then usual. I felt bad for him.

Reactions: 16
I was thinking that Ginn probably shouldn’t go see the live-action Little Mermaid because seeing all the sea creatures on the big screen might trigger her cause she’ll want to eat them and poor Flounder and Sebastian don’t deserve that. Then she’ll want Dim to drive her to Red Lobster and when he doesn’t she’ll have a meltdown.
Well, at least he can fill up on their cheesy biscuits. Also, I may have laughed when she was talking about how she like the Ursula jewelry better than Ariel since I think this is a pretty decent visual representation of Jenn when she is getting glammed up. Albeit, this representation is a lot more stylish and well groomed.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oof this has to bother them. There’s no way it doesn’t.
Looks good on them. Love how their lives have just crumbled since bringing jackpot into this world. Homophobic/racist or not why would media want their input at this point? Washed up slugs.

Reactions: 15
Who the hell doesn't like caramel? It's butter and sugar! Are there really people who don't like butter and sugar? Sociopaths...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I know they always feed Jackson way before they eat, but even in restaurants?
jackson got his pizza, ate it, cleaned the area, and played his games while waiting for “mommy and daddy’s” food.

wtf
I don’t understand this at all. A few times in restaurants they served my sons meal early without even asking. Every time, he ate and was finished before our food arrived. Then when we wanted to eat, he was ready to leave and we had to eat and placate him at the same time. It was easier to play with him while we waited and then all eat together.

Reactions: 18
Craig from TheDis also went to New Orleans. He posted saying how he ate so much. 😂

Also said it was exhausting and nonstop - imagine Jenn and Tim there, showing up late to everything. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t understand this at all. A few times in restaurants they served my sons meal early without even asking. Every time, he ate and was finished before our food arrived. Then when we wanted to eat, he was ready to leave and we had to eat and placate him at the same time. It was easier to play with him while we waited and then all eat together.
Not only does Buddy's food need to be ordered and served first, but they can't even teach him to just wait a bit for it to cool down instead of sticking that fan that gets dragged all over creation in front of it. Maybe just... teach him about patience? And how when something is too hot you do need to wait for it to cool down? Would be a less harmless way to learn that than by burning his fingers on a toaster when the egg donor wasn't bothering to pay attention or teach him that lesson.

Reactions: 24
Happy 🌈 Month! Even though I’m straight, I will always be an ally for you and your fight!

For any member of the LGBTQ+ living in states/countries trying to erase you - I’m so sorry.

Love is Love and duck anyone who tries to tarnish that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
They are conditioning him to not be able to handle anything. He’s already saying waiting “is too long for me” And the dessert was “too heavy for me” I’m pretty sure one of them said “the pizza is too hot for you” So that’s logged in his mind. What else can’t he handle that they haven’t caught him saying yet. I bet there’s more.

Fries too hot, Jenn blows her nasty breath on them for 5 minutes
Food is too spicy, he can’t even try it. News flash Tim and Jenn, some people feed their kids spicy food, and let the kids decide if they want to eat it or not.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve never had a restaurant bring out the kids food early, was never even asked if I wanted that. But since they won’t teach him patience, I hope he finished his food and pestered the tit out of them while they gorged themselves. It’s what they deserve. Like how hard is it to bring a little go-bag with some crayons and a small notebook and whatever little thing he likes to keep him busy while they wait?!? I know this translates to a duffel bag full of crap in their minds, but didn’t they buy him that turtle backpack on one of the Aulani trips? That would be perfect.

Reactions: 13
I’ve never had a restaurant bring out the kids food early, was never even asked if I wanted that. But since they won’t teach him patience, I hope he finished his food and pestered the tit out of them while they gorged themselves. It’s what they deserve. Like how hard is it to bring a little go-bag with some crayons and a small notebook and whatever little thing he likes to keep him busy while they wait?!? I know this translates to a duffel bag full of crap in their minds, but didn’t they buy him that turtle backpack on one of the Aulani trips? That would be perfect.
Wasn’t Jackprop playing with Hot Wheels not too long ago?? Why not bring those in his little backpack ?? These 2 are the most inconsistent fucks I have ever seen, and that’s saying something.
#homemovies

Reactions: 19
Wasn’t Jackprop playing with Hot Wheels not too long ago?? Why not bring those in his little backpack ?? These 2 are the most inconsistent fucks I have ever seen, and that’s saying something.
#homemovies
Tim just bought a 20 pack of hot wheels to give him everyday that he’s nice and poops.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
MCO invited Tim out? 🤣
Wonder if he saw Nate and Craig heading out to NO when he arrived at the airport for his terminal tour? 😎💅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His fellow Disney Vloggers are being hosted in New Orleans and he is touring the local airport.
5C5B8AB2-14D9-460A-A1F8-096FAE537638.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Who'd have thunk a building opened in 2023 could possibly look more modern than one built in 1981?

1685649354860.png

These stans sure are something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.