The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Jenn say they turn down invites all the time. As recently as when she was knocked up, silver dollar city invited them (Tim) out and he turned it down because it was too close to the due date.
It’s cute how these invites are never when he can actually travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t Jenn say they turn down invites all the time. As recently as when she was knocked up, silver dollar city invited them (Tim) out and he turned it down because it was too close to the due date.
It’s cute how these invites are never when he can actually travel.
I've heard her say that before and have always wondered if that's just a cover story to make them look better than they actually are. That would be on brand for them.

I've heard her say that before and have always wondered if that's just a cover story to make them look better than they actually are. That would be on brand for them.
BINGO!

Tim will take anything and turn it into an “invite” or “hosting”.

THIS is Tim controlling the narrative to, like you said, make Tim appear more important and relevant than he really is.
Smoke and mirrors!

At one point Tim was looking into buying DVC.
DVC rep: Hey, Tim, we are opening the DVC studios at GF this xyzday. You should come see them.
Tim: “Disney invited me out”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim thinks he's hosted every visit to Disney because he bought an annual pass: "I'm being hosted! By me!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tim thinks he's hosted every visit to Disney because he bought an annual pass: "I'm being hosted! By me!"
Every email that Disney sends out invites us out to see something. I was recently invited to go to Epcot to check out their new Annual Passholder lounge. I got an email yesterday inviting me to check out that plane tour where you go to every Disney Park in the world. #hosted

• Haha
TTT #133: Hosted by his own petard

(Today I learned: Pétard comes from the Middle French péter, to fart, from the root pet, expulsion of intestinal gas, derived from the Latin peditus, past participle of pedere, to break wind.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Its funny to see how much they have fallen when having kids could actually have seen growth in the channel if they had done it right from the beginning

Disney is family heavy an had they gave out actual GOOD advice on how easy/hard the parks were with such a young kid an where to prioritise with short stays then they could have seen a ton of growth, I know COVID hit when J was young but they then had the perfect opportunity to do it when he was a toddler especially when most people would be there with toddlers, then they could have done what it's like with a baby an toddler, but instead they fked it up by getting a nanny so they didn't need to parent an bascially gave out no advice on what it's like having kids at Disney

I'd imagine he will soon be reviewing what the bathrooms at the local mall are like, I mean his channel is bascially in the toilet now so he might as well go film those

OT, today I got to witness the complete difference in here Vs America with YTers, there was a YTer filming in a shop that I frequent, there was a sign on the door saying filming was taking place an also one of the staff stood at the door to let people know when filming was happening an also when they were taking a break so that we could go in if we didn't want to appear on film, it made me appreciate the difference here an how they respect you if you don't want to be on camera, I know it's not the case everywhere but the majority of places here will do this if there's YTers

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Back on here again! The airport vlog put me over the edge and had to comment. They've somehow gotten worse over the time since I last posted. Lazier and lazier. Also, faker if that's even possible. Everyone can see through their BS at this point. Going through the last couple pages, you all are on POINT. It's always so much fun to read and giggle to myself.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Y'ALL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So...if memory serves me correctly...Dim and Gin were just roommates (for how long?) until they were stuck inside during a hurricane. So bored with nothing to do, they got horny and slept together (I assume drunk). Right on brand for them they didn't think about the next day and awkwardly they live together and so decided to "start dating" because we know they are too lazy and broke at the time to have one of them move out.
What a romantic #couplesgoals story. Fast forward 15 years and they are fat, middle aged, unhealthy both physically and mentally, rapidly failing channel, unhappy, can't retain friends and extremely crappy "parents".
Is that summed up correctly or am I missing something?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So...if memory serves me correctly...Dim and Gin were just roommates (for how long?) until they were stuck inside during a hurricane. So bored with nothing to do, they got horny and slept together (I assume drunk). Right on brand for them they didn't think about the next day and awkwardly they live together and so decided to "start dating" because we know they are too lazy and broke at the time to have one of them move out.
What a romantic #couplesgoals story. Fast forward 15 years and they are fat, middle aged, unhealthy both physically and mentally, rapidly failing channel, unhappy, can't retain friends and extremely crappy "parents".
Is that summed up correctly or am I missing something?
I don't remember anything about being stuck inside because of a hurricane (maybe someone else does?).

But I do remember her coming home from college, needing a place to live while her mom was sick, and then moving in with Tim since they'd known each other since the late 90s (middle school).

I also know their "first date" was HHN (they've referenced this a lot).
I think they said that they decided to start "dating" then (so Halloween is kind of an "anniversary" for them) after being roommates for however long.

ETA: I wanna say that Tim once said that they started dating in '04. Jenn's mom passed in '07. They got engaged in 2010. Married in 2011.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't remember anything about being stuck inside because of a hurricane (maybe someone else does?).

But I do remember her coming home from college, needing a place to live while her mom was sick, and then moving in with Tim since they'd known each other since the late 90s (middle school).

I also know their "first date" was HHN (they've referenced this a lot).
I think they said that they decided to start "dating" then (so Halloween is kind of an "anniversary" for them) after being roommates for however long.

ETA: I wanna say that Tim once said that they started dating in '04. Jenn's mom passed in '07. They got engaged in 2010. Married in 2011.
They did hook up during a hurricane I remember the story I just don’t remember what vlog it was mentioned in but I think it’s been mentioned a couple of times

My town is littered with Rivians. You know who doesn’t have one? Tim😈

• Haha
They did hook up during a hurricane I remember the story I just don’t remember what vlog it was mentioned in but I think it’s been mentioned a couple of times
OK. I must have blocked the thought of that image out of my head. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder, then, that the boredom hook-up 🤮 had to be before they decided to then "officially" have their "first date," given the timeline of Halloween vs. hurricane season ending in Nov (and the season being less active by then). 🥴
---
Jenn is such an editing wizard, the thumbnail definitely makes me want to watch the new vlog :rolleyes:
⬆⬆⬆ I couldn't resist. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.