The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t want BB to suck on his thumb because the dentist said it was bad! WTF?

So you think a pacifier for your 3 1/2 yr old is ok?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
IMG_1233.jpg

This chore chart bothers me so much. So if he just pees in the potty, does he not get a sticker? She said he has to eat ALL of his lunch in order to get a sticker and I just think that's unfair to ask of a 3 1/2 year old. Like, if he's feeling full and doesn't want to continue eating, he won't get a sticker? That's how disordered eating beings.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Complaining about the dollar store being $1.25 :rolleyes:

Home Slog should've been called failing at parenting. I liked how she kept pretty much making excuses for OG Buddy's behavior of being too rough with Big Baby :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Also, regressing back to naps :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: And apparently OG Prop liked the GSC :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2202325

This chore chart bothers me so much. So if he just pees in the potty, does he not get a sticker? She said he has to eat ALL of his lunch in order to get a sticker and I just think that's unfair to ask of a 3 1/2 year old. Like, if he's feeling full and doesn't want to continue eating, he won't get a sticker? That's how disordered eating beings.
I agree. You do not mess around with rewarding for eating/not eating. I have not watched yet, but the comments here have just made me angry.

Forced naps? Again? Your kid doesn't do quiet time because you absolutely suck as parents and didn't teach him about quiet time before now. He is not capable of being alone and quiet because of all of the bullshit you have done up until this point. You start with something small like 5 minutes of quiet time and work your way from there. It's not bleeping magic you have to teach your child. You absolutely suck at this.

I played nice. :rolleyes: Is this an incentive because he doesn't usually play nicely? What happened on Monday?

This is the worst chore chart in the history of chore charts, for real. What's a special prize? The kid gets a trampoline so he will stop jumping on the couch. He gets a ton of crap for just going to Target. You suck as parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2202325

That’s horrible they’re forcing him to finish his lunch to get a sticker 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a stupid thing to do. There are many nights our 3 yo eats no dinner but we don’t punish him because we want him to listen to his body. We save his plate and sometimes he’ll eat a little before bed, otherwise he eats in the morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ugh, maybe if they didn't feed him a diet of beige carbs he might be willing to eat his veggies or what not. Also, I suspect his egg and sperm donor don't know what appropriate portions are for a three year-old.

Reactions: 20
Can’t understand a word OB says. J$ wants to squeeze the baby too hard.

OG buddy still needs a nap apparently. But he is fighting it.

“They” went to the dollar store to pick out prizes for J$ behavior chart.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Since they both read here: Please stop putting J4D in the thumbnails until she learns basic hygiene and how to put together appropriate clothing for her size and weight. This is how she puts herself out there for the whole world to see? She seriously looks like a grandma in all these thumbnails

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I also agree with the chore chart. The chore chart for Jackson is weird. They shouldn't make Jackson take a nap and why would that be a chore. Also I hope they do not force Jackson to eat everything and that they let Jackson stop eating his mean if he is full. So I looked up chore chart for a 3 year old and none of the chore charts I looked at is like the one Jackson has. Where in the world did they find that chore chart? did they just make it up.

Reactions: 15
I also agree with the chore chart. The chore chart for Jackson is weird. They shouldn't make Jackson take a nap and why would that be a chore. Also I hope they do not force Jackson to eat everything and that they let Jackson stop eating his mean if he is full. So I looked up chore chart for a 3 year old and none of the chore charts I looked at is like the one Jackson has. Where in the world did they find that chore chart? did they just make it up.
Instagram would be my guess. It seems to be where she gets all her parenting advice :rolleyes: It's sort of sad considering both Dim's parents and some of siblings both had experience raising kids in the past and if they had a halfway functional relationship with any of them they would probably tell them to knock it off with the naps, tell the kid no, and get him enrolled in speech therapy. I am wondering if the preschool that they enrolled him in told them had to fix certain things by the end of the summer or OG Buddy would not be welcome. Also, guess he's still not potty trained...surprise.

Reactions: 19
It’s so bad how he always has to have that tablet up in his face while he’s eating. Sit with him for 15 minutes and talk.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s so bad how he always has to have that tablet up in his face while he’s eating. Sit with him for 15 minutes and talk.
This! A child should be able to sit down and eat a meal like a normal person without a tablet blaring in his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wtf. That’s not a chore chart. That’s an Inconvenience Chart. It’s everything that disrupts THEIR day and they want him to stop doing those things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
This video was made for Tattle. Hi Ginn! We talked about how O$iver seemed like a blob and was behind for a 2 month old. They show us how big he is and how advanced he is. Making sure to show they he is rolling over at 2 months old. We said they don't do tummy time with him but they showed it a lot in this video. We talked about J$ and O$iver never being together and now J$ is always there when O$iver is doing tummy time. We said they got rid of their blue baby carrier and they only used the blue carrier in this video. We worried about J$'s overbite because of the pacifier and they made sure to let us know O$iver doesn't like pacifiers.

O$iver's head is still very lopsided. I hope they actually take him to a doctor to exam him and follow the doctor's orders.
Untitled-7.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jenn comes off as such a witch in this video. Like, "Look Tattle!! He CAN do all those things you said he couldn't do! Jokes on you! Ha!" Little does she know the joke is and always will be on her. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.