The Tim Tracker #132 The Dukes of Haggard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
….Well, they suck, so it's not surprising, but it's like the world refuses to let them hit 900k when JoJo is well over 1 million now.
1.16M subscribers, as of this post

(head scratch). I am still trying to figure this out.
My understanding is that most of his subscribers come over from TikTok.
His YT views vary drastically depending on the topics covered. He can fluctuate from 15K to a rare 403K views. With him averaging mostly in the lower two digits numbers.

ETA: at 2 pm EST, Theme Park Anorak will be dropping “Ginn Edits - Editor Extraordinaire”

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The deflation in his voice when it was well over an hour wait for guardians. It’s “brutal” having to wait an hour for one of the greatest coasters at Disney. Could you believe it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Future Tim recognizing the couch-sitting, arm-around shoulders death grip has always been a thing. She was never going to let him get away from her.

1000003250.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The deflation in his voice when it was well over an hour wait for guardians. It’s “brutal” having to wait an hour for one of the greatest coasters at Disney. Could you believe it?
Theme Park Expert Tim spent $100 for 3 extra hours in Epcot, and waited an hour plus of those 3 hours for a ride that has a free virtual queue or a $20 lightning lane every day of the year, where a typical wait for the virtual queue once called is about 45 minutes. 😂

I didn't like how he was saying this event was great, it was only $99 for passholders, $129/$139 is still a great deal, "free" water, "free" ice cream. No one goes to these events alone, very, very few people are just paying the $99. So a couple/family is looking at $200-$500 for this event. He doesn't point that out. This event is not worth it for a family of 4, especially at a park like Epcot, which you can ride every ride in the park on just about every regular day, even without Genie+. It would actually be more economical to get 1 night at a deluxe resort right now (really good prices) and do the extra magic hours for deluxe guests if you have a family.

Damn, I should start my own grift with real theme park advice. Maybe I could have my own Tattle thread too? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Big virtue signaling about the Pride Mural. Tim trying to desperately remind us that he no longer believes he can catch homosexuality.
If you can believe it, I'm almost positive that Tim actually said something back to her like "I don't think it works that way" when she asked if gay was contagious. My memory could also be wrong, but I think he was actually coming back from a birthday party at a gay bar and had brought the balloons (and / or flowers) from there?
---
Future Tim recognizing the couch-sitting, arm-around shoulders death grip has always been a thing. She was never going to let him get away from her.
OMG. This is so true! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If you can believe it, I'm almost positive that Tim actually said something back to her like "I don't think it works that way" when she asked if gay was contagious. My memory could also be wrong, but I think he was actually coming back from a birthday party at a gay bar and had brought the balloons (and / or flowers) from there?
Yes, he does say something like that--I don't think that's how it works.

Logically thinking, if he went to a gay bar for (assuming) a gay friend's birthday, Tim has no problem with someone being gay. Stupid bleep Jenn on the other hand... He actually did a really nice thing and brought her home flowers from the party. HER words ended up hurting them severely. They're both assholes though, for different reasons and deserve everything they get, because they suck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
a b c d e f g
1.16M subscribers, as of this post

(head scratch). I am still trying to figure this out.
My understanding is that most of his subscribers come over from TikTok.
His YT views vary drastically depending on the topics covered. He can fluctuate from 15K to a rare 403K views. With him averaging mostly in the lower two digits numbers.

ETA: at 2 pm EST, Theme Park Anorak will be dropping “Ginn Edits - Editor Extraordinaire”
You need to look at his short videos. His top 3 have over 400 million views combined. That doesn't mean he's making a ton of money off those views.

Screenshot_20230604-092633.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
a b c d e f g

You need to look at his short videos. His top 3 have over 400 million views combined. That doesn't mean he's making a ton of money off those views.

View attachment 2216711
He has 87 million views in the last 30 days. I understand that they are a different kind of views, but that's a pretty big number. This is what a growing channel looks like.

As a reminder, Trackers had 2.97 million views in the last 30 days. Again, different kind of views, but ouch.

Even if JoJo is making the bottom number, $260K that is a huge amount for a young, single guy with 2 roommates. He lives pretty modestly, aside from the traveling he's been doing lately.

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 10.09.35 AM.png

• Wow
Snipped this yesterday.... Ouch yet soooooo funny!
View attachment 2216239
Guessing no more Roy Disney suites then, won't get away with blowing that kind of money when that's all the intake is

Also am wondering now if they did actually purchase the annual passes for J, or just said they did, they haven't had him in the parks as much as they did when he was a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is what I remember:
You are right that her mom was sick and she needed somewhere to stay. Tim was an acquaintance from high school, so he offered her a place to crash, basically. Then over time while she stayed there, she started to like him and he didn't want her lmao. When a hurricane hit, they were locked in together like the last 2 of a species, on Noah's boat, during the great flood and Tim decided to give in to the desires of his most favorite hot dog.

Now they despise each other and got 2 sons to replace the dogs they once had 🙄

View attachment 2216660
She does have that crazy eye look. She seems like a typical crazy witch that looked for a beta male she could control and have him put her on a pedestal and feel manly taking care of her. Until she sucked all of the life out of him and forced him into a life of her being completely helpless under the guise of "anxiety".
He should have listened to those warning signs in his head and the red flags waving all around him. But he was part of it and enabled the crazy right there with her. Now he's stuck with her. Even if he did get out, I can't imagine the levels of insane she would reach.
His eyes do look hollow and there is no animation behind them. He seems miserable and can't even muster fake enthusiasm for brief periods on camera.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Will they ever give up on YouTube? I picture TimBo getting a day job and vlogging on nights and weekends before they give it up. Even if their views continue to fall it is easy money for them. Jenn will never work again though she will just play the anxiety card.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Before anything like working a real job happens, they would likely start Patreon, Cameos, IG subscriptions, etc. Unfortunately, it would be easy money for them because of these same idiotic stans commenting on their vlogs who would give their last dollar each month to have exclusive home vlogs, a private live stream once per month, etc. Even if they had 2,000 rabid stans pay $10/month, it would be insane how much they could make doing very little. Freakin' BLAB has a Patreon where they skip weeks of live streams and provide very little content at all.

Probably the only thing stopping the Trackers is ignorance of technology, laziness, and thinking they are too good for it (for now).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Before anything like working a real job happens, they would likely start Patreon, Cameos, IG subscriptions, etc. Unfortunately, it would be easy money for them because of these same idiotic stans commenting on their vlogs who would give their last dollar each month to have exclusive home vlogs, a private live stream once per month, etc. Even if they had 2,000 rabid stans pay $10/month, it would be insane how much they could make doing very little. Freakin' BLAB has a Patreon where they skip weeks of live streams and provide very little content at all.

Probably the only thing stopping the Trackers is ignorance of technology, laziness, and thinking they are too good for it (for now).
Not so sure about that. Super Stickers hasn't exactly been a huge money maker for them:

1685896877899.png

Now sure they might try channel memberships or Patreon or Cameo but those would require more effort and risk. I think they are afraid of deviating too far from what made them a ton of money. Or perhaps they are afraid they wouldn't pull in as many Patrons as say Ordinary Adventures or even Paging Mr Morrow?

Also note their lifetime average is 4 videos per week so "new videos every day!" has been BS for quite awhile now.

• Haha

The fact 90+ people pay Kyle Pallo and 100!!+ pay Michael Adler-Kay on Patreon proves the theory. I am ahocked they do not do Patreon and provide basically no additional content. Easy money from the marks, I mean stans.
---
Not so sure about that. Super Stickers hasn't exactly been a huge money maker for them:

View attachment 2217041

Now sure they might try channel memberships or Patreon or Cameo but those would require more effort and risk. I think they are afraid of deviating too far from what made them a ton of money. Or perhaps they are afraid they wouldn't pull in as many Patrons as say Ordinary Adventures or even Paging Mr Morrow?

Also note their lifetime average is 4 videos per week so "new videos every day!" has been BS for quite awhile now.
Patreon really in theory should be more work but it isn’t. Pallo does literally 0 for it and it is free money.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
---

OMG. This is so true! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I was going to say that. Tim had just come from a gay bar. It’s the witch that made the comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re making enough from YouTube so they can’t be bothered with Patreon. They can barely be arsed to post a few times this week on YouTube at this point.

Any additional expectation, no matter how small, would be the straw that breaks Lazy Jenn’s back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think most Tracker stans do not have a tit ton of disposable income and the Trackers know this just from the comments and from meeting these lunatics in the parks. They may be generous with their dog blankets and cookies and drawings, but I do not think that they have cash to throw at the Trackers, especially a monthly expense like a Patreon.

Both Kyle and JoJo have people (specifically men) who routinely give them $100 on their live videos. I don't think we've seen a super sticker for more than $20 on the Trackers lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.