Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
I expect something super bitchy like this on either a live or a couch video

Jenn: We saw people saying he only has 4 toes. He totally has all of his toes.

Tim: Yeah

Jenn: I mean they’re all there (weird laugh)

Jenn: I mean, there is nothing wrong with having 4 toes. We don’t want to imply that.

Jenn: But he has all his toes

Jenn: So anyway just wanted to clear that up. I mean if it was something like 4 toes that is something we would tell you guys right away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Was waiting on a new thread to post this also (and maybe someone said this already and I missed it), but, uhh, Tim was wearing the same shirt at the end of their last vlog (published Friday March 3rd) as he is in the hospital pics. His hair looks the SAME, with the same pieces sticking out and no gel-slicked hair. So, did they actually end up at the hospital the night they filmed that vlog ending (sometime before Friday)?? I am confused because they had time to edit the vlog and post it Friday? Why do I feel like they were in the hospital days ago and didn't want anyone to know, and now are actually home? Why is everything they do so weird and fishy and suspicious? 😆

Huh1.jpg

Huh3.jpg

Huh4.jpg

Huh2.jpg

Huh.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
There is 5 toes. He just squished his foot. My little one did this. She know has what is called a thumb toe because it is shaped like a thumb and lays on the 4th toe. I also have I am infertile letters in my medical records, I have severe PCOS and I am fat, managed to get pregnant 3 times (2 didn't stick but I suppose that would be ok as I am infertile) My one was also a week early and very dry, still is I have to moistures her a lot. I think the infertility issue really needs to be put to bed. How often is it going to be mentioned? I like the calling them out but this flogging a dead horse and picking on a baby is not right.
Many of us have struggled with infertility here (myself included), which is why it is such a sore subject. You see, Jenn didn't say she struggled with infertility. She was a raging fucking bitch who declared that she could NEVER have children, so don't you dare ask her about having kids. They claimed they tried all the "science-y" thing which is a load of bullshit, because she also claimed that before she got pregnant with J$, she was on the pill for 10 years. Which is completely fine. Many women choose not to have children ever, many women are on the pill for many, many years, many women decide to wait until they are older to have kids---women do not claim NEVER be able to have children if they are on the pill and the magically get pregnant with not one, but two healthy pregnancies exactly when they choose to do so. That is not infertility. That is not NEVER being able to get pregnant. Jenn is a fucking liar and the stans absolutely worship her for being able to have two miracle births. Dead horse or not, Jenn is full of shit and deserves to be called out every single day for the rest of her life for lying about infertility.

And I don't see anyone picking on the baby or either child for that matter. We criticize Tim and Jenn for being the most terrible, awful, horrible parents on the planet. The children are both just innocent bystanders in their ridiculousness.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

DisNuts

Chatty Member
The irony of “brothers, forever best friends” being posted by a man who doesn’t get along with his brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

2020planner

VIP Member
Checked out the wiki, again it seems to be based on people's opinion and no facts. Not sure how that is meant to "educate" me.

We are hating on them but we all watch their videos to make comments on them

So I will take the title of troll and stan as that is what I do. I watch the video, troll them
Umm...no, we don't *all* watch their vlogs. Many of us get our updates only thru Tattle these days, or seeing a social media post here or there.

Also, the wiki is not just full of opinions. It's things that they, themselves, have both said over the course of many years (not sure how long you became aware of them, but I became aware of them back in 2012), or documented dates of their vacations / staycations. Those things are not opinions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Posting pictures of your newest prop in the NICU is another level of exploitative grossness.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Yanifer

I mostly lurk on this thread and laugh/snort at some of the hilarious comments made cos OMFG the "Trackers" drive me insane. I just had to comment on the pics from the NICU... My daughter was in the SBCU (special baby care unit - we are in Scotland) after she was born last year. She had trouble transitioning to breathing outside of the womb, she had also pooped before she was born so they worried about meconium aspiration. They worked on her in a corner then whisked her away to be put on oxygen and then humidified air. It was awful but we took pictures . Not one of those pictures has been seen on social media or by anyone who isn't VERY close family. They were for us to see, to remember how lucky we are that she is all good. I really don't think the pictures of Bojo Baby Number 2 in the NICU should have been put on Twitter for all the weirdos of the world to see. It feels intensely private and uncomfortable to look at, especially having been through something similar. I would hope they'd have the sense NOT to monetise this aspect of his birth, but who am I kidding? They uploaded Jenn's legs in the air and tits out for everyone and their dog to see with J's birth so this one isn't going to be any different 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG. I just perfectly and seamlessly read that in their voices, even picturing them on the couch with her practically on his lap and him staring at her.

Nailed it @Forest! 🤪

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Yeah I’m not gonna be policed here to not talk about the whales fake infertility. I’ve been down the infertility route and am fortunate to have had my only daughter by ICSI who then arrived 6 weeks early so I’m familiar with NICU. That bitch lied about the whole thing for attention, And I’m not going to be told not to talk about it here.

• Heart
The fact they posted that picture with all those tubes on that poor baby really makes me angry. That kid clearly was not doing well and they were like let's just take a picture to exploit the hell out of it and get some super sticker money from it. They suck.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

TimIsAFresser

I sometimes take surveys online for extra money. They often have attention checks. When I saw the attention check talked about a child named Jackson throwing a tantrum in a store, I thought immediately of the Trackers. Then when I saw the father's name was Tim, I lost it from laughing so much. I wonder if the person who created the survey is a fan of this site?

tedit.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Again. That baby is ugly. All babies are ugly…but this one is exceptionally so because it looks like a bloated puffy little Jennifer.
I hope I piss a lot of people off by repeating this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
There is 5 toes. He just squished his foot. My little one did this. She know has what is called a thumb toe because it is shaped like a thumb and lays on the 4th toe. I also have I am infertile letters in my medical records, I have severe PCOS and I am fat, managed to get pregnant 3 times (2 didn't stick but I suppose that would be ok as I am infertile) My one was also a week early and very dry, still is I have to moistures her a lot. I think the infertility issue really needs to be put to bed. How often is it going to be mentioned? I like the calling them out but this flogging a dead horse and picking on a baby is not right.
I myself was unable to have children. I ended up having a hysterectomy at age 31 due to severe endometriosis. So watching Jenn lie about not being able to get pregnant and then saying she was on birth control for 10 years, it makes me so mad! She has no idea what it is like to struggle to watch others get pregnant and there's you unable to. I was in a bad place for a long time but then I realized that's my hand I was dealt. Today, I am at peace with it. But then watching Jenn lie and all her shenanigan's makes all those emotions come back up.

• Heart
Umm...no, we don't *all* watch their vlogs. Many of us get our updates only thru Tattle these days, or seeing a social media post here or there.

Also, the wiki is not just full of opinions. It's things that they, themselves, have both said over the course of many years (not sure how long you became aware of them, but I became aware of them back in 2012), or documented dates of their vacations / staycations. Those things are not opinions.
100% This ^^^^
It seems like a few “stans“ are still trying to come on here and change our minds. Not going to happen my friend. I watched from 2017-2019 and that was enough to see them for what they are, Grifters.
#homemovies

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Checked out the wiki, again it seems to be based on people's opinion and no facts. Not sure how that is meant to "educate" me.
So it is our opinion that Tim rode an electric bike through turtle nests in clear violation of beach rules? And it’s our opinion that they stole content from other vloggers during HHN? Did you even read the wiki at all? Most of the info there is factually based because they film it and put it on the internet for all to see. It’s not hearsay. These are actual events that took place that again, they filmed for the public to see.

2020planner

VIP Member
But calling an ugly kid ugly is honest and accurate. It’s so taboo and I don’t understand why. It’s the truth. We aren’t calling the kid deformed or special needs. We are staying the obvious. It’s not his fault he’s ugly but it’s the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's cool. We can agree to disagree. I just have a hard time calling a kid outright ugly (who didn't ask for this life or to be on the internet all day every day). 🤷🏻‍♀️ Kids are kids. (again, JMHO)

I feel more comfortable talking about his behavior vs. his looks... and he's definitely turning into a brat thanks to his parents.
Again, not his fault. And $$$ #2 is likely going to follow that same path, unfortunately.

But, again, it's cool. Call him what you want! I've learned over time on here that we can disagree and still all be on the same page about what matters most - that the Trackers suck and we want them off the internet, and forced to go get real jobs. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 39