The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Resort tours would have been perfect. A few years ago when we booked Poly for the first time, I actually found Tim’s tour to be helpful. And no mukbang that I can recall. 😏
Agreed, some of the resorts have changed since the last time he did them. Same for Disney Springs.

Reactions: 8
Just checked Social Blade to see where things stand with these two ding-dongs. The last video was uploaded March 3 and it has 172,102 views.

The total number of views from March 3 through today is 725,749. So that means they have 553,647 views for videos posted March 2 and prior. There’s no way to know the allocation of those views but I’ll assume they are views related to more recent videos and not the really old stuff. But I do know the uber-stans will go back and watch the really old stuff. One whack-a-doo posted on the FB fan group that they’ve been trying to start the videos from the beginning. Why would you torture yourself like that?

Yesterday they only had a total of 51,002 views.

(I don’t know how accurate or complete the information is on Social Blade)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just checked Social Blade to see where things stand with these two ding-dongs. The last video was uploaded March 3 and it has 172,102 views.

The total number of views from March 3 through today is 725,749. So that means they have 553,647 views for videos posted March 2 and prior. There’s no way to know the allocation of those views but I’ll assume they are views related to more recent videos and not the really old stuff. But I do know the uber-stans will go back and watch the really old stuff. One whack-a-doo posted on the FB fan group that they’ve been trying to start the videos from the beginning. Why would you torture yourself like that?

They are incredibly delusional if they actually think they are celebrities of some sort. I imagine 99.9% of the population of Orlando have no idea who they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happens next?

They will finally upload a new video titled “We finally had another baby!”

Jenn will talk about her traumatic experience.

They will show Jackson being the most adorable big brother.

Tim making some dumb joke.

Jenn being overcome with trauma and making it about her whilst talking about Olly being moved.

Certain camera angles to show the baby has all his toes.

Jenn will say the following:

“We will link that video down below.”

“Thank you for your comments, we read every one, but don’t get a chance to respond.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They need to do a live so the Stan’s can properly welcome Big Baby into the world. Super stickers, gushing about how gorgeous and well rested Gin looks, what an awesome big brother the Buddy is, and oh yeah isn’t there some other guy that has something to do with the channel… I forgot his name…

• Haha
Reactions: 17

(I don’t know how accurate or complete the information is on Social Blade)
Considering they have almost 900K “subscribers”, 51,000 views is catastrophic. They aren’t just circling the drain, they’re halfway down it.
Since O5Toes is most likely ok, I decided to post an avatar (my first).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I expect something super bitchy like this on either a live or a couch video

Jenn: We saw people saying he only has 4 toes. He totally has all of his toes.

Tim: Yeah

Jenn: I mean they’re all there (weird laugh)

Jenn: I mean, there is nothing wrong with having 4 toes. We don’t want to imply that.

Jenn: But he has all his toes

Jenn: So anyway just wanted to clear that up. I mean if it was something like 4 toes that is something we would tell you guys right away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
OMG. I just perfectly and seamlessly read that in their voices, even picturing them on the couch with her practically on his lap and him staring at her.

Nailed it @Forest! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You're technically required to have it or there's tax penalties. I wonder if they have tried to get the kids on whatever version of CHIP that Florida has. You'd think they wouldn't qualify, but I wouldn't put it past them for trying.
There isn’t a penalty for not having it anymore. They got rid of that.

Reactions: 4
Ughhhh I just realized....she is going to that weird, tick of hers, quick kiss thing with Oliver, in the intros and outros. We just got rid of that with Prop 1 since she doesn't pick him up much anymore and also he will wipe it off now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been answered already but I'm just catching up. The pictures of Dolliver in the NICU - why is his skin so dry???

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Ginn got the husband stitch 🤮

Ginn: “It’s like so tight guys! Hahahahahahaha. It’s cuntcierge medicine for my bleep. Hahahahaha”

Dim: “yeah”

Ginn: “shut up Tim you have a micropenis”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What happens next?

They will finally upload a new video titled “We finally had another baby!”

Jenn will talk about her traumatic experience.

They will show Jackson being the most adorable big brother.

Tim making some dumb joke.

Jenn being overcome with trauma and making it about her whilst talking about Olly being moved.

Certain camera angles to show the baby has all his toes.

Jenn will say the following:

We will link that video down below.”

“Thank you for your comments, we read every one, but don’t get a chance to respond.”
But it won’t be.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.