Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spoocub

Many of us have struggled with infertility here (myself included), which is why it is such a sore subject. You see, Jenn didn't say she struggled with infertility. She was a raging fucking bitch who declared that she could NEVER have children, so don't you dare ask her about having kids. They claimed they tried all the "science-y" thing which is a load of bullshit, because she also claimed that before she got pregnant with J$, she was on the pill for 10 years. Which is completely fine. Many women choose not to have children ever, many women are on the pill for many, many years, many women decide to wait until they are older to have kids---women do not claim NEVER be able to have children if they are on the pill and the magically get pregnant with not one, but two healthy pregnancies exactly when they choose to do so. That is not infertility. That is not NEVER being able to get pregnant. Jenn is a fucking liar and the stans absolutely worship her for being able to have two miracle births. Dead horse or not, Jenn is full of shit and deserves to be called out every single day for the rest of her life for lying about infertility.

And I don't see anyone picking on the baby or either child for that matter. We criticize Tim and Jenn for being the most terrible, awful, horrible parents on the planet. The children are both just innocent bystanders in their ridiculousness.
This she was on BC has been mentioned so much but I have never actually seen any proof. Did she say it in a video. Point me in the right direction or this a tattle mandela effect. Also none of my pregnancy where through science it was tracking and really monitoring my cycles which they could have done or IVF. No one truly knows how those babies where concieved

Reactions: 3

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Watched Adam's video today from Universal Hollywood. He was with Daphne, Carpetbagger & Peter.....sans Kitra. Odd to not see them together? I said to my wife maybe Kitra is the "friend" who watched Jackson while they had the baby? 🤔
pretty sure that is a hell no

Lambyo

Chatty Member
It really does look like toes 4 & 5 may be fused which in and of itself is not a huge issue.
As in a “webbed toe”? 🐠 So I looked closer and there is definitely a toe under the 4th toe. Kid is normal, no DAS Jen 😂

spoocub

Just watched it. It starts about 18mins in, she says that she was on BC until they decided to start trying. She could have been on BC from 18-28 or 20-30. She didn't get pregnant with Jackson until she was 36. Like I said I wanted another baby and got pregnant twice 1st time only tried 6 months and lost that one had a break then with the second one about 5 months so quick considering I am infertile

Last edited:

spoocub

Checked out the wiki, again it seems to be based on people's opinion and no facts. Not sure how that is meant to "educate" me.
I myself was unable to have children. I ended up having a hysterectomy at age 31 due to severe endometriosis. So watching Jenn lie about not being able to get pregnant and then saying she was on birth control for 10 years, it makes me so mad! She has no idea what it is like to struggle to watch others get pregnant and there's you unable to. I was in a bad place for a long time but then I realized that's my hand I was dealt. Today, I am at peace with it. But then watching Jenn lie and all her shenanigan's makes all those emotions come back up.
I am so sorry that happened to you. I could never imagine the pain you felt and still do. I understand your hurt and I admit as I was one of the lucky ones that was able to I maybe have a bit of a need to defend as thats what happened to me and I would hate it if people felt I lied about it. We all see things and react from our own viewpoint.

I get that it is a contentious issue but I just think its done, the babies are here. The infertility issue probably is bull but it makes the threads boring when the same stuff is said over and over again.

Also everyone on these threads could be called a Stan or a troll. You can be obsessed with someone and not because you love them. The line between love and hate is thin and thats what this forum is about. We are hating on them but we all watch their videos to make comments on them, to ridicule the things said and done, we still contribute to them, they are still getting the money. There are people are even going as far to check viewing stats now if that is not obsession what is.

So I will take the title of troll and stan as that is what I do. I watch the video and troll them and if I differ in opinion to you I will be a troll on that count.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

spoocub

'I wasn't ready at the time'
I was on BC from 16 - 26. I was ready and willing from 26. Didn't fall until 31. A hard, painful 5 years, full of heartbreak, invasive test, uninterested doctors. It wasn't fun which was why I was so happy I did fall so quick the second and third time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ok Jennifer is fucking disgusting and I am so happy we don’t have to look at her grotesque and greasy mug for a few weeks (hopefully).

shall we make bets on how long it takes for Timothy’s eye to completely seal shut?

also everyone can miss me with their holier than thou opinions regarding spawn

Better?
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Tattle will be the least of the Bojo kids worries as they get older. Jackprop will really appreciate that video recently of him screaming bloody murder and the two "parents" in a standoff as to who would deal with him and who would continue to collect superchats
Exactly. People who exploit their kids on the internet have to deal with the repercussions including their kids getting “their feelings hurt” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Slating the appearance of children is against the rules as it risks the whole site, if you no longer wish to post on tattle because you can't call children ugly then that's your choice
Apparently everything I say going forward is going to be censored so I’m out. Miss me with this BS

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
If the Bojo boys are going to be upset about what they read here when they're older, just wait until they view their parent's shitty vlogs exploiting them from diapers thru grade school
Right?? A ridiculous rule but whatever if everyone wants to be super sensitive then 🙄🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️