The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I avidly read and write on this forum but I gotta say those of you calling a baby ugly are giving me the ick. I hate Jenn and Tim as much as the next person but the children are completely innocent in this situation. It is just plain not nice. Also newsflash, every baby that gets pushed out a birth canal looks smooshed and bruised, he will bounce out of it in a few weeks like every other baby. The only reason you don't think your own babies are ugly is because they are your babies. Anyways that is just my rant but Jenn is ugly ❤ inside and out
The moments we really need that eye roll 🙄 reaction here
---
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Who inferred anyone on here were "bad people"? Not me.

My comment was just agreeing w/ @GuruWannabe that it's not really my cup of tea to overtly trash the physical traits of children who have zero control over their pieces of tit parents who put them on the internet.

(I also just kinda think it's a bad look if we want anyone lurking here to take our honest, accurate criticisms of these Trackers seriously but, whatever, don't come at me, that's just me)

In the end, we're all just stating opinions, whether we 100% agree 100% of the time or not. But nah, at NO time did I state anyone here is "bad" so ummm... that didn't happen.

Carry on! Love y'all :love:
But calling an ugly kid ugly is honest and accurate. It’s so taboo and I don’t understand why. It’s the truth. We aren’t calling the kid deformed or special needs. We are staying the obvious. It’s not his fault he’s ugly but it’s the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He can afford to take time off, his thousands of videos are raking it in.
Last time I checked about 60% of views were from recent(in the last 30 days) videos vs their back catalog. So can they afford to take a 60% pay cut? Plus what happens if old video views are heavily driven by the new videos they post? Will the YouTube algorithm punish them for not posting often? They could very well skid into obscurity if they take a long amount of time off.

Reactions: 21
But calling an ugly kid ugly is honest and accurate. It’s so taboo and I don’t understand why. It’s the truth. We aren’t calling the kid deformed or special needs. We are staying the obvious. It’s not his fault he’s ugly but it’s the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's cool. We can agree to disagree. I just have a hard time calling a kid outright ugly (who didn't ask for this life or to be on the internet all day every day). 🤷🏻‍♀️ Kids are kids. (again, JMHO)

I feel more comfortable talking about his behavior vs. his looks... and he's definitely turning into a brat thanks to his parents.
Again, not his fault. And $$$ #2 is likely going to follow that same path, unfortunately.

But, again, it's cool. Call him what you want! I've learned over time on here that we can disagree and still all be on the same page about what matters most - that the Trackers suck and we want them off the internet, and forced to go get real jobs. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They’ll post something by the end of the week. Some couch video where they show the baby and Jenn babbles for 20 minutes and Tim tries to look like he is listening.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's cool. We can agree to disagree. I just have a hard time calling a kid outright ugly (who didn't ask for this life or to be on the internet all day every day). 🤷🏻‍♀️ Kids are kids. (again, JMHO)

I feel more comfortable talking about his behavior vs. his looks... and he's definitely turning into a brat thanks to his parents.
Again, not his fault. And $$$ #2 is likely going to follow that same path, unfortunately.

But, again, it's cool. Call him what you want! I've learned over time on here that we can disagree and still all be on the same page about what matters most - that the Trackers suck and we want them off the internet, and forced to go get real jobs. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I agree. We usually agree on most things and I try not to encourage infighting because then Jennifer wins 🤣🤣🫡🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Chris Pratt should remove his mouth from Dim and Ginn’s anus. I’m shocked he didn’t catchy COVID from their farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Last time I checked about 60% of views were from recent(in the last 30 days) videos vs their back catalog. So can they afford to take a 60% pay cut? Plus what happens if old video views are heavily driven by the new videos they post? Will the YouTube algorithm punish them for not posting often? They could very well skid into obscurity if they take a long amount of time off.
He could’ve taken time off, if they hadn’t spent a quarter of a million dollars on vacations in a year and banked videos. Not even for everyday. They could’ve easily said we’re gonna be releasing X amount of videos (2 or 3) a week while we get acclimated to being a family of 4.

I remember a long time ago the FineBros, when they were at the height of their popularity, said on a panel at vidcon or playlist that it doesn’t matter how many videos you release it’s that you’re consistent when you release them. If you say we upload videos on these days at this time and you stick to that schedule then you will gain a ton of subscribers. If you say you’re gonna post and don’t, you lose them bc they’ll move on.

I just know somehow the Slackers will find a way to continue falling upwards like a big cosmic joke.

Reactions: 16
The moments we really need that eye roll 🙄 reaction here
---

I was going to tag you in my response as well as a few others that have posted about the looks of these spawn but didn’t want to stir the pot anymore. Thanks for the quote and not bowing to the masses. I still think the Trackholes are all unattractive and very ugly on the inside. This ugliness affects our view of them externally as well. I say all this to reiterate not all babies are cute. Some are downright hard to look at regardless of parentage.
@2020planner I agree we can disagree. We don’t need any infighting or the Trackholes win. Love to all.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I forgot about her old tweets, what a POS. I don't care how much someone says they changed, that part of them still lurks in there. You are who you are. Keep scrolling Jenn if you don't like someone's comment, that's what adults do.
This is what I don’t get. Is the useless lump of lard who can’t drive, can’t go to a medical appointment on her own, doesn’t like being alone in the house, suffers from ‘anxiety’ blah blah blah the same person as the nasty piece of tit who put all of that on twitter? Amazing what courage she found hiding behind the Internet. Which is the real you Jenn? Two faced hypocrite 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m purely a lurker in here but just wanna say that Tattle has a rule against talking about children negatively, especially in a way that could upset them when they’re old enough to find Tattle… I’d just be careful about saying some things… I know pretty much everything goes on here but kids are different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m purely a lurker in here but just wanna say that Tattle has a rule against talking about children negatively, especially in a way that could upset them when they’re old enough to find Tattle… I’d just be careful about saying some things… I know pretty much everything goes on here but kids are different.
If the Bojo boys are going to be upset about what they read here when they're older, just wait until they view their parent's crappy vlogs exploiting them from diapers thru grade school

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If the Bojo boys are going to be upset about what they read here when they're older, just wait until they view their parent's crappy vlogs exploiting them from diapers thru grade school
Right?? A ridiculous rule but whatever if everyone wants to be super sensitive then 🙄🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Tattle will be the least of the Bojo kids worries as they get older. Jackprop will really appreciate that video recently of him screaming bloody murder and the two "parents" in a standoff as to who would deal with him and who would continue to collect superchats. Or his greasy egg donor shoveling McDonalds into her mouth while flying first class and leaving him to sit across the aisle with a babysitter

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tattle will be the least of the Bojo kids worries as they get older. Jackprop will really appreciate that video recently of him screaming bloody murder and the two "parents" in a standoff as to who would deal with him and who would continue to collect superchats
Exactly. People who exploit their kids on the internet have to deal with the repercussions including their kids getting “their feelings hurt” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Well, “meanly,” but point taken. I had forgotten that bit.

I’ll amend my title suggestion to:
The Tim Tracker #123 Jesus Christ that baby inherited all of Jenn’s beauty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
All, move on from calling children ugly. It's a rule on tattle not to have mean comments about children. It's not their fault they're shared online and it gives ammo to those that are critical of tattle.

We get enough people demanding that any comments about adults looks should be offlimits on a gossip forum (which would be ridiculous).

Just because these children will have a lot to deal with when they're older it doesn't mean we should compound these issues.

Back on topic :)

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.