The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it, but he really hasn't advanced much since the Ut Dis stuff. One thing I notice is that his main "conversation" with Tim or Jenn is just asking them why or a short question about everything they say to him. It's sad, really.

"We are going to do X"
"Why?"
"Well, because of X"
"Why because of X?"
And on and on. They still don't engage him with conversation where he contributes and they listen (at least on the stupid vlogs they put him on) and ask him to elaborate. Even if he can't be fully understood... it always seems so one-sided and superficial.
He's a product of his environment. He has two parents who spend most of their time talking at a camera, so he's used to hearing one-sided conversations. Even when they do talk to each other, it's not like the conversation gets any better. Full of "yeah" and fake laughs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I can't seem them having a 3rd, give it a few horrendous meltdowns because J isn't getting his way an they will be really regretting having the second

Reactions: 16
I just realized how different the world is today with parents having their kids while in their 40s, compared to even having them at 32.

A parent who has their child when they are 20 (young parent) means that child will be 45 when they are hitting retirement age of 65;
at 30 means that kid is 35 when they retire;
at 40 means they're only 25 when they retire -- that's really young to be worrying about your parents when you have your own life ahead of you.

I'm saying "retirement" to be nice here. The reality of being human is that by age 65 the big health concerns are starting to hit adults (hence retirement set at that age). Circulation, memory, balance, any issues from when they were younger all start to pop up.

I can picture Jackson as a young adult yelling to his dad "Dad, what are you doing up there? Mom says to get off the roof!"
Tim coming down and saying he had no idea why he went up there. o_O
I had thought about this for a long time. I had wondered when would be the best time to have kids? Not out of high school, you have college. Not out of college, you have to start your career. So that puts you in your late 20’s/early 30’s. I had also thought about being able to retire around the time grandchildren would be coming along. Which is not the case anymore.

Since a Vloggers are a newer business, I don’t think there is a retirement age. You can vlog at any age really. I think it depends on how you save your money & how entertaining you are. I watch people that worked a real job retired & make YouTube videos as another career. When I watched ATW, he talked about just stopping one day and never hearing from him again. I just don’t know how the Tracker’s will handle it. They will not be able to get government benefits until they are around 68. So, unless they are really saving, (which it doesn’t look like they are) they are going to keep the vlog going as long as they can. We will see them Vlog any future health problem that may happen. Remember “If we can’t film it, we won’t do it”.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just realized how different the world is today with parents having their kids while in their 40s, compared to even having them at 32.

A parent who has their child when they are 20 (young parent) means that child will be 45 when they are hitting retirement age of 65;
at 30 means that kid is 35 when they retire;
at 40 means they're only 25 when they retire -- that's really young to be worrying about your parents when you have your own life ahead of you.

I'm saying "retirement" to be nice here. The reality of being human is that by age 65 the big health concerns are starting to hit adults (hence retirement set at that age). Circulation, memory, balance, any issues from when they were younger all start to pop up.

I can picture Jackson as a young adult yelling to his dad "Dad, what are you doing up there? Mom says to get off the roof!"
Tim coming down and saying he had no idea why he went up there. o_O
My mother was 35 & my dad was 45 when I showed up. They’d been married for 13 years and didn’t think kids were a possibility. And boom- I showed up. I lost both of them by the time I was 44. My dad was 88- so he lived a good long life. My mom 76- she has MS.
I know people are having kids older & older, but I know from experience it’s not always easy. My BIL is 53 with a 6 yr old. He’ll be near retirement when that kid turns 16. That’s the age a grandpa should be-not your dad.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
...they are going to keep the vlog going as long as they can. We will see them Vlog any future health problem that may happen. Remember “If we can’t film it, we won’t do it”.
This is assuming dementia doesn't set in. If that happens all bets are off with what they'll be able to do. (Both my parents had dementia, different types, there are many causes and symptoms.)

Unfortunately dementia is rising at an alarming rate around the world. They are only guessing at what is causing it: Poor diet? Probably. Chemicals in our food? Good guess. In the air? Most likely.

I'm not saying they will, but should the Bojos encounter it, it will be the end of all vlogging for them. Anyone is fair game for this disease. I've heard of people as young as 45 developing it. There are no rules. The only thing for sure is in the US it's a very expensive disease with minimal treatments available at this time to have.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This is assuming dementia doesn't set in. If that happens all bets are off with what they'll be able to do. (Both my parents had dementia, different types, there are many causes and symptoms.)

Unfortunately dementia is rising at an alarming rate around the world. They are only guessing at what is causing it: Poor diet? Probably. Chemicals in our food? Good guess. In the air? Most likely.

I'm not saying they will, but should the Bojos encounter it, it will be the end of all vlogging for them. Anyone is fair game for this disease. I've heard of people as young as 45 developing it. There are no rules. The only thing for sure is in the US it's a very expensive disease with minimal treatments available at this time to have.
And it's not like the Bojos do anything to help prevent it either-i.e. eating processed crap, not doing anything that remotely engages their mind, etc. Their lifestyle is horrible and it's starting to catch up to both of them physically. Jen can photoshop all she wants, but whenever there's a home vlog her nature state shines.

Reactions: 9
Work has been slow, so I've been thinking about this whole March 6th delivery date. The last video they posted was posted on March 3rd.

1678224226480.png

We all saw that in the end of the video, he was wearing the same shirt and hair was the same way in that video as the pictures after Baby Oliver was born. He never just leaves it floppy and disheveled. He always has it well glued to his head. If this video was released on March 3rd, and they usually film a day (or week) before, it's quite possible she did get induced on Thursday, March 2nd in the evening after dinner. A lot of times they induce in the evenings. (I used to work in a mother/baby unit at the hospital near me and this was very common.) So while they started the induction, she was able to finish editing that video while in the hospital waiting for actual labor to start. Which is why they went quiet over the weekend because they were in the hospital, tending to the new baby and stuff and they actually had their priorities in check for once.

Then Monday comes, and Hello baby Oliver! They let everyone know that the baby was born once they were discharged from the hospital and home. They may have actually lied about it so all their stans didn't bombard the hospital, so they had to give a different date. The true test will really be in a year for when they celebrate his first birthday.

Reactions: 22
... that Holy Moly dude is creepy as duck, he wants to be Tim so bad he practically lives inside of him. He is just soooo blech!
I stopped watching him when I realized he always made sure to get his daughter’s sizable ass into the frame whenever possible.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I believe it is foolproof as long as the embryos are fertilized and the ones who make it are female. The only way it wouldn't work is if they pull 20 eggs, fertilize them and only 10 are viable and all 10 are males. But at that point they could just not use the embryos. But they would likely charge again to attempt again. Also the needles and lifestyle they would have to keep up ahead of time would be the impossible part for them.

And that's if they even get 10. I did ivf cost about 75k for three cycles. We still have some on ice but did not do gender screening on any of them. My wife knows women who did it who got 1 viable and some that got none their first time.

They have money but they can't sway that lottery.

Reactions: 8
Again. That baby is ugly. All babies are ugly…but this one is exceptionally so because it looks like a bloated puffy little Jennifer.
I hope I piss a lot of people off by repeating this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
And that's if they even get 10. I did ivf cost about 75k for three cycles. We still have some on ice but did not do gender screening on any of them. My wife knows women who did it who got 1 viable and some that got none their first time.

They have money but they can't sway that lottery.
I hope she's like Henry VIII in reverse. Instead of daughters all she gets is sons. Dim better hope he doesn't end up like the six. Also, I am bad at photoshopping but if someone could photoshop Jenbob's face onto the portrait of Henry with the cod piece I'd probably would be forever laughing.
---
Again. That baby is ugly. All babies are ugly…but this one is exceptionally so because it looks like a bloated puffy little Jennifer.
He looks like an overweight bulldog, i.e. like his mother.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Girl, even my grandson was all smooshed up. I was worried for a bit. Most newborns are definitely ugly AF. ESPECIALLY the ones that emerge via the tunnel.

• Heart
  • Haha
They’ve alienated all of their useful friends, so who’s going to throw 2nd baby’s 1st birthday bash since they’ve ditched Sparkly Nicole? I also wonder if they’re going to copy everything they did with J$ and just re-do it with Cousin Oliver. Jackson’s Oliver’s First Magic Kingdom Trip and tit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Work has been slow, so I've been thinking about this whole March 6th delivery date. The last video they posted was posted on March 3rd.

View attachment 2012034

We all saw that in the end of the video, he was wearing the same shirt and hair was the same way in that video as the pictures after Baby Oliver was born. He never just leaves it floppy and disheveled. He always has it well glued to his head. If this video was released on March 3rd, and they usually film a day (or week) before, it's quite possible she did get induced on Thursday, March 2nd in the evening after dinner. A lot of times they induce in the evenings. (I used to work in a mother/baby unit at the hospital near me and this was very common.) So while they started the induction, she was able to finish editing that video while in the hospital waiting for actual labor to start. Which is why they went quiet over the weekend because they were in the hospital, tending to the new baby and stuff and they actually had their priorities in check for once.

Then Monday comes, and Hello baby Oliver! They let everyone know that the baby was born once they were discharged from the hospital and home. They may have actually lied about it so all their stans didn't bombard the hospital, so they had to give a different date. The true test will really be in a year for when they celebrate his first birthday.
100% agree. if I remember right, did their induction with J not happen at night? I totally call BS on their timelines.

As someone else has already mentioned (sorry not sure who it was 🥴) she had the same outfit on in the end of pregnancy cravings vlog from 8 days ago as she did in the post from the alleged “hike” which was March 6th, so just yesterday.
No way has she turned the laundry around in that short time.

I think the whole “we will post tomorrow morning to talk about how we are feeling” crap was just a decoy aswell because they were getting induced and were trying to throw people off.

I mean why in the effffff do they lie?? In my mind, no sane person would even bat an eyelid but they make it such a big complicated suspicious deceitful lie that people actually pick up on it and therefore want to dig a little deeper. I really don’t care but just find it incredibly irritating that they suck so much!

ETA: I think it’s a great to think that they have kept it private so not to give away that they are in hospital and not have stans flock to the hosp etc., but my word there’s bound to be an easier way to do it than how they have went about it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
100% agree. if I remember right, did their induction with J not happen at night? I totally call BS on their timelines.

As someone else has already mentioned (sorry not sure who it was 🥴) she had the same outfit on in the end of pregnancy cravings vlog from 8 days ago as she did in the post from the alleged “hike” which was March 6th, so just yesterday.
No way has she turned the laundry around in that short time.

I think the whole “we will post tomorrow morning to talk about how we are feeling” crap was just a decoy aswell because they were getting induced and were trying to throw people off.

I mean why in the effffff do they lie?? In my mind, no sane person would even bat an eyelid but they make it such a big complicated suspicious deceitful lie that people actually pick up on it and therefore want to dig a little deeper. I really don’t care but just find it incredibly irritating that they suck so much!
Didn't they say something about how if they didn't have the baby by the due date they'd induce the next Monday? It's exhausting to keeping up with all their lies and half truths.

Reactions: 11
That line specifically when she said it, seemed off. It was almost scripted like. It didn't come off natural sounding at all.

So how long do you think Jenn will last before she starts showing up in the videos again? I say by Friday, she will crave the spotlight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.