The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine their SM World Video Would Go Like This:
Dim: And I ordered the burger... it was alright, nothing special.
DJ: Their menu was quite limited. I ended up getting the one vegan option. There's no fish.
Dim: For desert we ordered The Princess Daisy cupcake
Voiceover: Later on we found out that this is a Princess Peach cupcake which is weird there's no peaches in it. Is Peach a character is Mario? And what's the mushroom guy's name?
Dim: Well, the line was way too long for the Mario Kart ride but we looked at fun merch instead and spent a grand of Mario IP even though we're not video game people because we're Mario's biggest fans.
DJ: And I got these cute mushroom ears!
Dim: Yeah.
DJ: Jackson and Oliver would've loved it.
Dim: Yeah.
DJ: But it's way past their bedtime (giggles-note it's five California time which she doesn't realize because of time changes)
Dim: And Universal comped us these shopping bags for our merch. In all and all it was a fantastic day!
Stan: And now it's time to pay the Price.
This is just missing a few dozen complaints about "too many hills" and "too many escalators". I really do hope the next time they're out in CA they experience a mild lil' 3.4 quake and get tRaUmAtiZeD and at least the land whale doesn't ever return because she saw her life flash before her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is just missing a few dozen complaints about "too many hills" and "too many escalators". I really do hope the next time they're out in CA they experience a mild lil' 3.4 quake and get tRaUmAtiZeD and at least the land whale doesn't ever return because she saw her life flash before her eyes.
As someone who lived 6 miles from the epicenter of the ‘94 Northridge Earthquake - I’d love to see what something that terrifying does to them.

They’d be covering their heads, screaming - while thinking of all the Superstickers that they’d milk from it

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't be surprised if Buddy starts spraying the walls with his piss to mark his territory.
---

I remember one of the many BS reasons Ginn gave for not enrolling Buddy in daycare is because she "remembers" her sister getting bitten by another kid and how it was traumatizing (for whom anyway? 🍑 or Ginn who wasn't even there but makes everything about her? 🙄). It was the weirdest bleeping reason, and I wonder if she was actually more worried about Buddy biting other kids.
How the hell is it traumatizing for her when her sister got bit? Wtf?

The funny thing is, it is highly possible that at preschool J would be extremely well-behaved after an introduction period of understanding what it is like. Those preschool teachers typically know what they are doing and it ends up being a peer pressure situation where most kids don't want to be that kid who is being punished in timeout, etc. It could be a period of rough time for a week or two, but most kids that age follow the group rather than continue acting out and being singled out constantly. They also do better with things like potty training when the entire group has a set time to go to the potty and they want to be like everyone else.

I hope Jenn reads here and listens to this one piece of advice. Put J into a legit preschool, ASAP. It will be the best thing for him and he will likely LOVE it. He will use up all his energy there, too.

Reactions: 19
bleeping weird, right?
I don't know! Toddler prison complexes built in the playroom? They've said it offhand a few times and every time- I get the internal record scratch- WHAT?! What the duck does that even mean?! It's what I've been waiting to observe because I want to know where in the IG hellscape they scrounged that from.
That is stupid, plain and simple. My 2 boys were always together. Sometimes the little one got on the big ones nerves..but, mainly they wanted to be together. Now that they are older they are best friends and work together.

Reactions: 14
Wait...what? How did I miss this somehow? They want to keep the boys separate?!?! How the hell do they plan on doing that?
I agree with the opinion they’ll keep them separated when not on camera. The buddy is likely overly aggressive because of a lack of discipline from either of them, not really his fault. Instead of preparing him for the baby over the last few months they chose to do vacation after vacation. I think one will be upstairs and one will be downstairs as much as possible. I’d imagine they’ll also start really yelling at J$ because he doesn’t want to sleep all day but the baby will, at least for a little while. I can totally see Dim losing his temper over the buddy pushing back on his regimented nap. Those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Maria from Lake Buena Visitors is already begging CM's through social media to invite her to the previews for Happily Ever After. FFS it's the same damn show with some projections added on Main Street. Will Dim be allowed to go? Not that he has any skill or clue on how to film a fireworks show

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree. They will try to keep them as separate as possible. Thus the gate at the top of the stairs.

They needed to squash the hitting/slapping as soon as it started. Instead, Jenn laughed, she laughed that ridiculous laugh of hers while he slapped her in the face during the live video. She's laughed every time we've seen J$ hit her. What does a child do when they make their parent laugh? They continue the behavior. He was getting a positive response, why not do it again. Now he's bigger and stronger and has a little baby who, no doubt in his eyes, is taking his parents attention. Yea, this isn't going to go well. Good thing they brought him a doll to chuck in the crib. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Keeping them separated is only going to fuel more hate J will have with the new baby, I can't imagine what he must be feeling being "locked up" an kept away while seeing his parents fuss around the baby, he's 3 not 13, he's not going understand why suddenly he's went from being the main attention in front of the camera to now being pushed aside because the baby is now the main attention in front of the camera

If they really wanted him away from the baby then they should have put him in daycare, allow him to go make some friends an be around adults that care

I hope his anger ends up with him lashing out with the cameras an he smashes them to bits as well as the computer

Reactions: 17
The funny thing is, it is highly possible that at preschool J would be extremely well-behaved after an introduction period of understanding what it is like. Those preschool teachers typically know what they are doing and it ends up being a peer pressure situation where most kids don't want to be that kid who is being punished in timeout, etc. It could be a period of rough time for a week or two, but most kids that age follow the group rather than continue acting out and being singled out constantly. They also do better with things like potty training when the entire group has a set time to go to the potty and they want to be like everyone else.
I think there is always going to be that person or kid were no amount of (positive) peer pressure is going to change them. I am sure everyone remember that one kid (or adult) that never seem to get it. Esp. if you stay in the same school system (I am taking US. I know UK school works different when I lived in the UK) from K-12. I remember a few kids in the different schools I went to that no matter how many kids ignored their stupid behavior still kept up the same stupid tit. I know a couple of them know what they were doing and they always thought it was funny. Even if it meant that they only had one friend (who usually did the same stupid tit).

Some kids really did not get it and turn into adults that are clueless (I have had coworker's and even a couple friends and family that are clueless. They are harmless generally. Very draining people.). I hope Jackson and Oliver don't end up being these kids.

I do remember a few kids that thankfully finally grew up (either because they grew up meaning 1st grade (5-7 years old for our UK friends) they were the "bad" kid and by 3rd grade they settled down (8-9 years old). All boys.

Where I live we have a local website that people can post stuff and inc. a forum. The local newspaper posts the local wanted people and people arrested for that week and people like to post those police reports on the forum. You always see the same people over and over again. You'd think they'd get tired of getting arrested for the same crap. I am not saying Jackson or Oliver is going to end up in a life of crime. I know this is an extreme example. Again, I hope Jackson and Oliver are not going to be these people.

Reactions: 8
I agree with everyone who is saying here that separating them is not a good idea. My children are the same age difference as J$ and $liver and we never once even thought of keeping them apart. And they are both boys as well. J$ is the brat he is now because of the lack of discipline in his life. He should have been corrected early on that it's not right to hit or slap his Mom (even though I would pay $$ to see that - just saying), anyway, keeping them apart will only intensify his 'bratiness' IMO. He is only 3 - he has been the center of attention for 3 years now - and suddenly there is another human in the house who is requiring all the attention. Not going to fair well you ask me. Oh to be a fly on the wall of the McMansion these days - LOL!!!!! :)

Maria from Lake Buena Visitors is already begging CM's through social media to invite her to the previews for Happily Ever After. FFS it's the same damn show with some projections added on Main Street. Will Dim be allowed to go? Not that he has any skill or clue on how to film a fireworks show
I hope they ban her ass over her “merchandise.” I read some loser named Chris Martin got slapped with a lawsuit and is banned from property. May the grifters we witch about here suffer a similar fate!

Jackson needs to be in school. He needs structure. Something his dumb parents cannot give, ever because they are selfish and lazy. At least give him some time away from the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The separation of the two boys is not just because they don't trust J around the newborn....it's also a massive built-in excuse for Jenn to completely ignore her responsibilities to J, while Dim shuttles between all three.

I hope they ban her ass over her “merchandise.” I read some loser named Chris Martin got slapped with a lawsuit and is banned from property. May the grifters we witch about here suffer a similar fate!

Jackson needs to be in school. He needs structure. Something his dumb parents cannot give, ever because they are selfish and lazy. At least give him some time away from the house.
If they had put him on daycare before the baby came it would have been a lot easier. J would be used to his routine and see the baby when he got home. crappy Parents.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.