The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
Jen and tim welcomed a no less than 10 pound toddler size infant with the name of Oliver after their favourite tit making restaurant Olive Garden. Jen loves to let us know how badly she gets the shits when going there but now we get to think about that every time she says her baby’s name. Jackson looks like he has no idea how shoved aside he will soon become and nanny B has no idea how much overtime she’s about to clock now. Jen is gonna need ample time to heal considering the fact that “sitting hurts” and her difficult job of cutting and pasting video footage will have to be on hold for a while.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Was waiting on a new thread to post this also (and maybe someone said this already and I missed it), but, uhh, Tim was wearing the same shirt at the end of their last vlog (published Friday March 3rd) as he is in the hospital pics. His hair looks the SAME, with the same pieces sticking out and no gel-slicked hair. So, did they actually end up at the hospital the night they filmed that vlog ending (sometime before Friday)?? I am confused because they had time to edit the vlog and post it Friday? Why do I feel like they were in the hospital days ago and didn't want anyone to know, and now are actually home? Why is everything they do so weird and fishy and suspicious? 😆

Huh1.jpg

Huh3.jpg

Huh4.jpg

Huh2.jpg

Huh.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Was waiting on a new thread to post this also (and maybe someone said this already and I missed it), but, uhh, Tim was wearing the same shirt at the end of their last vlog (published Friday March 3rd) as he is in the hospital pics. His hair looks the SAME, with the same pieces sticking out and no gel-slicked hair. So, did they actually end up at the hospital the night they filmed that vlog ending (sometime before Friday)?? I am confused because they had time to edit the vlog and post it Friday? Why do I feel like they were in the hospital days ago and didn't want anyone to know, and now are actually home? Why is everything they do so weird and fishy and suspicious? 😆

View attachment 2010206
View attachment 2010207
View attachment 2010223

View attachment 2010224
View attachment 2010225
I guess we'll see if they're like "well actually his birthday was on March whatever instead of March 6th, teehee!" in the eventual birth eXtRavAgaNzA vlog or they'll pretend the birthday is March 6th for the rest of 'Liver's life to keep up with their bleeping cagey and obsessive weirdness with getting Anotherson out OR Ginn was so busy belaboring pre-labor mild pains that she couldn't even be bothered to sit on the ground watching laundry spin and Dim's already fraying at the edges and wearing the same shirt even more frequently over and over and over again OR he thinks this shirt hides his pre-pre-labor belly best (it doesn't).

I'm sure Ginn will comment in some future home vlog "some of you guyzzz commented that Dim keeps wearing this shirt. Well we'll have you know he wore it on separate days and was totally for sure definitely washed between those days.... *fake laugh*"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2010206
View attachment 2010207
View attachment 2010223

View attachment 2010224
View attachment 2010225
Jen may wash and dry the laundry but it probably was just on the floor, unfolded, or he grabbed it dirty and put it back on. We can’t expect very much order and cleanliness, I mean look at the state of their home.

Reactions: 15
Wow, long day at work, missed all the shenanigans, but I just wanted to welcome Oliver to his crazy new life!

Let the fun times begin!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2010206
View attachment 2010207
View attachment 2010223

View attachment 2010224
View attachment 2010225
Hmmmm. Normally I would say that he might have just grabbed a dirty tshirt laying in a pile on the floor before going to the hospital, but the hair is way too similar. He normally has it so greased up and here it looks like he slept on it.

I guess we need that missing video that was supposed to be posted today to piece it together a bit more.

But I'm sure there was some shadiness going on here. They will always be lying liars.

Reactions: 20
Why do I feel like they were in the hospital days ago and didn't want anyone to know, and now are actually home? Why is everything they do so weird and fishy and suspicious? 😆
Honestly, sharing everything about a child, name, DOB etc with the world is just begging for trouble.
I understand it's pretty easy to figure these things out particularly if your child is going to the other child's birthday party... but we're talking tens of thousands of strangers. Odds are there are people watching who would look to abuse the info.

Just not a good idea. With so many people out there they'd be smart to fake the DOB, and even not to let us know the child's true first name.
Then again, no one is saying they're smart.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think they can tell the room temperature by measuring how high the mercury goes in his body?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2010206
View attachment 2010207
View attachment 2010223

View attachment 2010224
View attachment 2010225
So this probably means that all the tshirts, sweatshirts, shorts and sweatpants he said he was going to pack in the hospital bag went unused. Idk why they were stressing over what to pack when Jenn wore the same gray tank top over and over and over and Dim looks like he barely is able to shower.

Reactions: 14
Trust me to bloody fall asleep and miss all the fun! Can't believe you were right with Oliver. I really dislike that name in general (reminds me of really posh kids misbehaving at restaurants - "Ollie/Oliver! Eat your quinoa this instant!". Maybe he was named not after the restaurant, but Oliver Twist - "Please sir, can I have some more?" AKA Jenn's favourite thing to say. I also hope they don't start nicknaming him Ollie, because where I come from, that means a testicle.

Oh well. Good luck to them and RIP whatever hole he came out of because jfc he's a bleeping whopper of a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Amy Slaton at least cares about her kids and she didn’t demand a scooter.
I saw an episode of 1000 lb sisters when Amy had the 2nd baby and was crying because she was wondering how she was going to be able to care for both of her kids and give them both the attention they need. Jenn doesn’t have to worry about that, because she is going to push J$ to the side and tend to ‘Liver (for now) Poor J$.

Reactions: 16
I’m going to be contentious here. I think the baby was born the same day or the day after the last home slog for reasons already mentioned here, so maybe last Thursday/Friday/Saturday. I personally couldn’t care less when he was born but if they are lying about the date maybe it’s because they’ve finally realised it’s not the best idea to put every tiny little detail about your life out there for everyone, Stan or hater, to see. Maybe they’ve finally realised where they’ve gone so horribly wrong with Jackson and are trying to be better this time round. I doubt it.
Also, Jackson is really going to have to be the big brother now because he’s going be be cooking, cleaning and driving Jenn around when Tim is out ‘working’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.