The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he needed an immediate transfusion of grease, fat, caffeine, and sugar. He’s been too long without it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It'd be harder and harder for the stans to continue to wax poetic about the miracle of Jenn's suddeny cured infertility if she kept popping babies out in her early 40s.

While I wouldn't be surprised if they had an "oops" baby down the line (my brother was one when my mom was 42), I also don't think this would be something she would be secretly planning just to make a channel not "tank" (it's already been tanking with J.!) and especially given how the literal and figurative tit will hit the fan with the current arrival of $$$ #2.

I think they're in for a HUGE rude awakening here. I think Tim is done.
I do think Dim is done too, tbh. Though I do see that third child only because it's pretty obvious Jen wants a girl and I do think she gets off on pregnancy and nursing. Reality is going to hit the fan though. J$ is already defiant is going to get worse. They already confirmed he's regressing, even though there was never any progressing in the first place. The channel is going to have to make some changes if it is going to survive long term. Home slogs may have been fine during COVID, but lockdown is no longer going on and doing staycations and cruises with two kids is going to be harder and harder too.

And I don't see the fans calling her BS about her fertility. Most of them are mindless boobs who've probably forget that Jen even had fertility issues unless she mentions it. I've also think some of the dumber ones may think that the having two may have resolved any baby making issues they have and give them a past :rolleyes: Let's face it Snackers stans have cult mentality and a lot of them are never going to wake up and smell the overpriced coffee the Trackers drink.

Reactions: 12
Just saw that the kid went to the NICU probably because she didn't give a duck about him when he was in utero. And I bet they exploit the hell out o fit 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
And I don't see the fans calling her BS about her fertility. Most of them are mindless boobs who've probably forget that Jen even had fertility issues unless she mentions it. I've also think some of the dumber ones may think that the having two may have resolved any baby making issues they have and give them a past :rolleyes: Let's face it Snackers stans have cult mentality and a lot of them are never going to wake up and smell the overpriced coffee the Trackers drink.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You're probably right. I mean, I hate to say it (or not?) but the stans all look like they could be related, if you catch my drift. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact they posted that picture with all those tubes on that poor baby really makes me angry. That kid clearly was not doing well and they were like let's just take a picture to exploit the hell out of it and get some super sticker money from it. They suck.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just saw that the kid went to the NICU probably because she didn't give a duck about him when he was in utero. And I bet they exploit the hell out o fit 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yeah, I guess we'll find out bc they'll be sure to tell us and leave the poor kid with zero privacy as they did with J. Or, they'll only give bits and pieces that make zero sense, as they typically do as well.

As I just mentioned, my mom was 42 when she had my brother. She was a tad heavier when she got pregnant with him but you could REALLY tell she was pregnant LONG before you could with Jenn. AND as a "geriatric" pregnancy, she didn't complain about anything Jenn complained about - both with this and the previous pregnancy when Jenn started out less weight. And her labor with him was 6 hours, no complications, vaginal.

I swear that Jenn truly thinks she's the only woman who ever gave birth.

Like I said the other day, I feel bad for the kids in this situation. Even if the one is turning into a little brat, that's totally on his parents, not him. I truly hope that they yank both kids from social media going forward but slim chance that'll happen. :(

Hopefully this little new guy is ok. But duck his parents.

Reactions: 19
"Oliver had some troubles". Gosh Oliver, way to sabotage your egg donor from getting discharged after 24 hours! Stop having troubles little dude! /s

"everyone's doing okay". "everyone" = Ginn.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
"Oliver had some troubles". Gosh Oliver, way to sabotage your egg donor from getting discharged after 24 hours! Stop having troubles little dude! /s

"everyone's doing okay". "everyone" = Ginn.
Well, she packed enough to stay longer than 24 hours so all was well...at least for the egg donor.

Reactions: 11
Agreeing with everyone about exploiting Oliver’s NICU stint to garner sympathy. They suck so much. Hopefully it wasn’t anything too serious.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She must not have packed the spice rack.
Yep.

I'll say that often loss of eyebrows is thyroid or autoimmune but since they've referenced none of that and they BOTH have thinning to non-existent eyebrows, I'm thinking it's totally down to nutritional deficiencies because of their absolutely crappy eating habits.

Reactions: 13
Posting pictures of your newest prop in the NICU is another level of exploitative grossness.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.