The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Oliver loves roller coasters, Jackson might as well pack a bindle and become a hobo.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I would be surprised if she could get pregnant again, she’s in a much less healthy place than when she fell pregnant both previous times. It obviously takes a lot out of her.
And im not sure the jorts could cope with another round!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would be surprised if she could get pregnant again, she’s in a much less healthy place than when she fell pregnant both previous times. It obviously takes a lot out of her.
The amount of flour to find the wet spot will cause a national shortage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but side by side, Oliver looks like he’s had a rough life already. Oliver my puppy is much cuter. That poor child.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She would have to start trying this year as even she must know her eggs are old, they can play up the "Irish twins" angle. "You guyzzz, Dim didn't even have a chance to get snipped yet and surprise miracle baby #3 on the way. She could also manipulate Dim into a bigger house, au pair and housekeeper so she can "edit"

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Watch 600 LB Life if Penny (Jen's near future) can get pregnant, I'm afraid Jen could very easily get pregnant again.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but side by side, Oliver looks like he’s had a rough life already. Oliver my puppy is much cuter. That poor child.

I know the owner of Goodboyollie is British. I know you are American (or least live in the US). I would love to have a signed "Paw"augraph of Ollie and Tato. Are you hiding your true identity? :ROFLMAO:;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I sent my daughter Tim's instagram post with the side by side comparison.

This is her response 😂

IMG_9171.jpg

I know the owner of Goodboyollie is British. I know you are American (or least live in the US). I would love to have a signed "Paw"augraph of Ollie and Tato. Are you hiding your true identity? :ROFLMAO:;)
I wish my Oliver had a Nanny Biscuits!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so going to olive garden was an inside joke. the real joke is it made you tit your brains out, an apt metaphor for the life that kid lucked into

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Jenn should do her own channel for all the mommy/home stuff, while Tim hits the parks. It’s more work for her to “edit” so that will never happen! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The irony of “brothers, forever best friends” being posted by a man who doesn’t get along with his brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

This is her response 😂

View attachment 2011359

This is her response 😂

View attachment 2011359

I want a Nanny Biscuits!

Remember the episode of Seinfeld (if you watched it) were Elaine is at a party and a couple called everything "Breathless," inc. an infant. It was a nice way of saying the child was fugly.
---
I think Jenn should do her own channel for all the mommy/home stuff, while Tim hits the parks. It’s more work for her to “edit” so that will never happen! 😉
Unless it is her just doing live streams of her "cooking" Hello Fresh and Purple Carrot meals and call herself a cooking channel. Just tell people what time she will be be on and go from there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy cow! I go out of town and Oliver makes his grand entrance!

Congrats to @Rebelle for winning the pool and @Southpaw33 (I think) for first guessing the name! Well done!

Hey Tim, get ready for the tit to hit the fan! :poop::poop::poop:

Reactions: 28
Timmy boy is in big trouble when J$ and O$ fight or turn out to be polar opposites. Siblings do not always get along.
I agree, I did NOT get on with my brother, it was very close to us basically hating one another, we get on ok now as adults but my parents had a hell of a time with us growing up with bascially trying to knock one another out

I highly doubt J is going to see this new baby as a "best friend" he's been starved of all social interactions with other kids, he has no idea how to share, an is honestly a brat that can't handle someone else getting something while he doesn't, just wait till it's $livers first bday an all the limelight an presents are for him, there's going to be massive jealousy there

Reactions: 23
Timmy boy is in big trouble when J$ and O$ fight or turn out to be polar opposites. Siblings do not always get along.
Kids this close in age will fight. The younger will always try to emulate and do better than the older one. The older one will always resent the younger one for ruining their single child lifestyle.

What they will have to bond together over is taking care of their parents as they go into old age, and with them already being in their 40s, that's not all that long compared to parents who have their kids in their 20s and early 30s. Unless of course Tim and Jenn alienate the kids from their lives as they've done with everything else.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.