The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's sad that we can come up with ideas for their channel in about 5 minutes, but they have no clue what to do to continue to bring in the views. They really should have had a backlog of videos pre-edited where all they had to do was release them one or two times a week to keep things going. I know, I know, that would have involved Jenn doing her job and we all know with that pre-labor tit that that wasn't going to happen. :rolleyes:
Exactly. @xmasbdaygirl had some ideas too, a page or two back. It isn’t hard. However, alllll the vloggers are choosing to make it about food so they can shove 4000 calories down their throat for “their job.”

Some say Jenn is unemployed but she is just pre-employed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
3 months ago Dimmy should’ve been hitting up Poly/GF/Contrmporary. Do 3 videoes that week and call it the monorail review week. 20 min each.

Then a 3 part series on the hotels around the boardwalk. 20 minutes at each. Etc. etc. release it after the baby is born. Those type of videos also have staying power over the years. Little to no food in them. Focus on pools, refreshed rooms, the grounds, etc. no mukbang.

Oh wait. That requires even a bare minimum of planning. But, Dim also needs to film himself stuffing 3000 calories into his beard. Also we know Ginny Juicey wouldn’t have been able to edit that down to 20 minutes a piece. Dim bleeping sucks at filming and she sucks at editing so a 3 hour day filming is a 60 minute vlog full of food in dim’s unkempt facial hair and multiple gaffes.

They suck so bleeping hard at the job “tHeY LoVE So MuCH.” 🤡
Your idea makes too much sense, which is why they didn't do it.

It would also require Jenn to reign in her FOMO, and actually be a mom at home alone with her child while Tim goes out and films things and Jenn edits said things over the course of a few days / weeks, thus building up a large amount of vlogs to automatically be released during / after the birth (and thereby not requiring the NICU photos so that they could remain 100% PRIVATE during this time save for maybe a very general birth announcement ("all is well; mama and baby doing great; J. loving being a big brother" and a "hope you're enjoying the resort vlogs!" comment).

Reactions: 14
Checked out the wiki, again it seems to be based on people's opinion and no facts. Not sure how that is meant to "educate" me.
I myself was unable to have children. I ended up having a hysterectomy at age 31 due to severe endometriosis. So watching Jenn lie about not being able to get pregnant and then saying she was on birth control for 10 years, it makes me so mad! She has no idea what it is like to struggle to watch others get pregnant and there's you unable to. I was in a bad place for a long time but then I realized that's my hand I was dealt. Today, I am at peace with it. But then watching Jenn lie and all her shenanigan's makes all those emotions come back up.
I am so sorry that happened to you. I could never imagine the pain you felt and still do. I understand your hurt and I admit as I was one of the lucky ones that was able to I maybe have a bit of a need to defend as thats what happened to me and I would hate it if people felt I lied about it. We all see things and react from our own viewpoint.

I get that it is a contentious issue but I just think its done, the babies are here. The infertility issue probably is bull but it makes the threads boring when the same stuff is said over and over again.

Also everyone on these threads could be called a Stan or a troll. You can be obsessed with someone and not because you love them. The line between love and hate is thin and thats what this forum is about. We are hating on them but we all watch their videos to make comments on them, to ridicule the things said and done, we still contribute to them, they are still getting the money. There are people are even going as far to check viewing stats now if that is not obsession what is.

So I will take the title of troll and stan as that is what I do. I watch the video and troll them and if I differ in opinion to you I will be a troll on that count.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I beat Tim to Super Nintendo World!!
963521E0-68DE-44AC-82E4-8A2C7166787F.jpeg

(Universal Hollywood)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The Trackers will always take the easiest/laziest content option instead of putting in any effort to planning content. I think the last actual thought-out planned vlog they did was any of the "Top ____" vlogs they did when all the parks were closed in the early stages of the pandemic, and they only made those because they had no other option. Every other video since then has been Tim filming his day at the parks, them filming what they eat at the parks, or what we do at home because IT'S EASY. This is how they've operated for the past 3 years and they've shown time and time again that they're terrible at making any sort of new routine, so it's very likely this sort of content will continue until their channel dies a boring, lonely death.

Reactions: 13
Checked out the wiki, again it seems to be based on people's opinion and no facts. Not sure how that is meant to "educate" me.

We are hating on them but we all watch their videos to make comments on them

So I will take the title of troll and stan as that is what I do. I watch the video, troll them
Umm...no, we don't *all* watch their vlogs. Many of us get our updates only thru Tattle these days, or seeing a social media post here or there.

Also, the wiki is not just full of opinions. It's things that they, themselves, have both said over the course of many years (not sure how long you became aware of them, but I became aware of them back in 2012), or documented dates of their vacations / staycations. Those things are not opinions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Umm...no, we don't *all* watch their vlogs. Many of us get our updates only thru Tattle these days, or seeing a social media post here or there.

Also, the wiki is not just full of opinions. It's things that they, themselves, have both said over the course of many years (not sure how long you became aware of them, but I became aware of them back in 2012), or documented dates of their vacations / staycations. Those things are not opinions.
100% This ^^^^
It seems like a few “stans“ are still trying to come on here and change our minds. Not going to happen my friend. I watched from 2017-2019 and that was enough to see them for what they are, Grifters.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 40
100% This ^^^^
It seems like a few “stans“ are still trying to come on here and change our minds. Not going to happen my friend. I watched from 2017-2019 and that was enough to see them for what they are, Grifters.
#homemovies
Yeah, we don't all agree 100% on everything (myself included) but there seems to be some out-of-the-blue, strange-as-duck argumentative, combativeness happening right now...and not sure why... 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
100% This ^^^^
#homemovies
I'm with you @Dont Call Them Creators - we here at tattle are neither stans nor trolls and it's sad that 'some' feel they have to make their way over here to voice their opinion. It's a free country - I get it - but assholes are always going to be assholes - and that word sums up the Trackers - selfish assholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still think some incident happened and after that Tim brought Jenn and J$ along with him as much as possible. Then he made her think getting a nanny was her idea so he had someone to watch after his wife and child.

I think JennBo has some sort of anxiety disorder. Likely mild and treatable but has she ever been diagnosed with anything by a professional other than her 2 pregnancies and her bad eyesight?
Morbid obesity?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I beat Tim to Super Nintendo World!!
View attachment 2025561
(Universal Hollywood)
So now two of us here on Tattle have made it there before Theme Park Expert Timbo. 😂

I really don't think it is a place that he would enjoy. I'm not sure how into Nintendo/Mario he is, but it doesn't seem like something he would even cover in a video well. I'm sure he's quite eager to escape Lake Nona and his wife and two children at this point though.

Reactions: 17
Hot take but… since Jenn revealed that Tim is in charge of tracking her period, I really wonder if Tim has been specifically not “doing it” with her during her peak ovulation times. She’s said that she “couldn’t get pregnant”.. not that they had any miscarriages (because we know she’d milk the tit out of that) then suddenly she has 2 kids in 3 years. Things that make you go “hmmmmm”…. Did Tim do the family planning?

Reactions: 12
In typical fashion, Jenn uses lies of convenience. Tim is equally as guilty for not stopping the lies as they happen.

Sorry... 9 weeks? How does this fit with FMLA?
And if filing the entire PTO, what would happen if you needed to take a week off ill later in the year?

Fmla is a whole different process I believe. It's a company benefit for the 16 weeks fully paid at 100% the only caveat is commission or bonuses are prorated. I have unlimited PTO as I think I stated. So I could take 50 weeks and nobody would care as long as my work got done. Pto is not subjected to the proration of bonuses. So my boss being an awesome person didn't want to impact my bonus so he said just count it as PTO. So I took 9 weeks of PTO, got my full bonus and got fully paid for it.

Reactions: 11
Keeping it real, Tim does not like spending one on one time with Jackson. Tim resents him.

It is a chore
Kids grow up so very fast!
Tim is never truly present, enjoying and savoring these special moments in J$’s life.

Where are J$’s core memories with Tim?
I think there was a certain point that Dim was truly enjoying Jackpot. It went downhill after Lyn....he became detached and didn't enjoy him as much. I forget where they were but remember that vlog where they went to do laundry together at the hotel and left J$ with Lyn? That was really telling that he preferred to watch a spin cycle with Ginn then go to the pool or whatever with Jackpot.

Reactions: 22
maybe you missed the “unlimited PTO” part. It is a thing, especially in tech. It is a great benefit when it is actually useable.
Yep exactly. Tech is high risk high reward. If you are an under performer then you are probably getting fired but if you are a high achiever typically you make out like a bandit.

Reactions: 7
How long do we really think the Slackers hiatus will be? Will Dim be looking at those daily view drops and be itching to post to throw fresh meat to the Stans?

Also, the longer the hiatus the more we all need to be ready for more active stan presence and the opportunity for wild speculation to fill the voids.

All in all though, I hope their hiatus becomes permanent and we can all bid a fond farewell to one another. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think there was a certain point that Dim was truly enjoying Jackpot. It went downhill after Lyn....he became detached and didn't enjoy him as much. I forget where they were but remember that vlog where they went to do laundry together at the hotel and left J$ with Lyn? That was really telling that he preferred to watch a spin cycle with Ginn then go to the pool or whatever with Jackpot.
That was at the Disneyland Hotel for the D23 trip. What I like to call the beginning of the end of Lyn. 😂

Reactions: 16
Am the same, I keep up to date purely from tattle as I refuse to watch any of the tit they throw out there 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.