The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of seafood/ fish she ate whilst pregnant she should be eternally grateful that he didn’t have webbed feet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Incoming epic scold from Jenn for people saying he has 4 toes.

If it was true that he only has 4 toes, which I don’t think it is, would they have really given that info away on a tweet.

A 4-toe reveal would surely justify a very high-view serious video, with a very ominous title.
4 toes would have them salivating about getting a handicap sticker and a DAS from disney.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Meconium means the baby could have breathed in poop..plain and simple. My oldest boy, a large baby, went through this. It is called meconium staining because you have this come out...sorry T.M.I....but anyway, he went into distress and after hours and hours of labor I had to then have a C-section. It was a terrible experience especially since it turned out the doctor was sleeping in another room much of the time. We considered suing him.
So sorry this happened to you. I was 2 weeks overdue, had first contraction at 4:30 pm and gave birth at 8:30 pm. Was admitted to ward only to be told "I'd have to wait" as 2nd nurse at dinner. She, too, had pooped but thanks to my amazing British doctor - I'm in Canada - (he left his dinner an hour away to attend the birth for me) all was fine in the end. He was not an OBYGN, just my regular doctor who happened to train in home births. C'mon medical community, do better for the mothers and babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For the life of me, I cannot see 5 toes. The wires are under his foot, and I can see a faint line where it looks like the two smallest toes are actually one. Where is that last toe tucked away at?
It really does look like toes 4 & 5 may be fused which in and of itself is not a huge issue.

Reactions: 9
Exactly. It should be private... as in Jenn shouldn't have shared the photos AFTER THE FACT when they were already home. I mean, who does that if they're not solely seeking attention and sympathetic comments?

And she'd dabble in Munchausen with or without us, quite frankly.

She doesn't need us speculating about a 5th toe to prompt her to be a fruitloop. She already is. 🤷‍♀️
100% agree. Not sure how any of this is different than any other thing they have done. None of us want the baby to have any major problem (I hope). The fact that they got 200K+ views on Twitter and a gazillion replies from fans and stans is likely what she was hoping for.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230312-100436.png
Not sure I read every response to her tweet but the ones I did scroll through had zero mention of 4 toes. People aren't very observant or is she removing comments? And I can just make out the 5th toe tucked under.

I saw an article that the Trackers should just rebrand to a family luxury upper class you tube channel.They don't realize these two look like they should be pumping gas.I mean if either or both had model good looks

• Haha
It really does look like toes 4 & 5 may be fused which in and of itself is not a huge issue.
As in a “webbed toe”? 🐠 So I looked closer and there is definitely a toe under the 4th toe. Kid is normal, no DAS Jen 😂

Reactions: 3
I saw an article that the Trackers should just rebrand to a family luxury upper class you tube channel.They don't realize these two look like they should be pumping gas.I mean if either or both had model good looks
An article? Jeez what was this bastion of journalism doing an article about them?

• Haha
  • Heart
The thing is when Tim finally does go to Super Mario world at Universal Studios Hollywood people will not be interested because of all the other videos about it. People will have moved on from Super Mario and be on something else that is opening up. The only people that will watch the video would be their Stans. He should have gone when it first opened up he knew that they were going to take a break but they do not plan ahead. They really do not care about putting out videos that people will be interested in.

There is 5 toes. He just squished his foot. My little one did this. She know has what is called a thumb toe because it is shaped like a thumb and lays on the 4th toe. I also have I am infertile letters in my medical records, I have severe PCOS and I am fat, managed to get pregnant 3 times (2 didn't stick but I suppose that would be ok as I am infertile) My one was also a week early and very dry, still is I have to moistures her a lot. I think the infertility issue really needs to be put to bed. How often is it going to be mentioned? I like the calling them out but this flogging a dead horse and picking on a baby is not right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ginn was not cautious at all during this pregnancy. She carried on and lived her life as if she wasn't pregnant.

Things Ginn did while pregnant:
  • Drank alcohol
  • Attended HHN houses that had pregnancy warnings
  • Ate seafood practically everyday
  • Breathed in paint fumes for over an hour during a live show
  • Went to doctor appointments a week later than recommended
…ate undercooked meat. Noticed she was still having her steaks medium rare. She’s utterly selfish.

Reactions: 10
…ate undercooked meat. Noticed she was still having her steaks medium rare. She’s utterly selfish.
And drinking so much caffeine she felt the need to point out how much mg of caffeine each of her drinks were (except for her bottomless iced tea refills, those don’t count you guyzzzz) like an addict who can tell you down to the minutes how long it’s been since their last hit.

Reactions: 20
There is 5 toes. He just squished his foot. My little one did this. She know has what is called a thumb toe because it is shaped like a thumb and lays on the 4th toe. I also have I am infertile letters in my medical records, I have severe PCOS and I am fat, managed to get pregnant 3 times (2 didn't stick but I suppose that would be ok as I am infertile) My one was also a week early and very dry, still is I have to moistures her a lot. I think the infertility issue really needs to be put to bed. How often is it going to be mentioned? I like the calling them out but this flogging a dead horse and picking on a baby is not right.
Many of us have struggled with infertility here (myself included), which is why it is such a sore subject. You see, Jenn didn't say she struggled with infertility. She was a raging bleeping witch who declared that she could NEVER have children, so don't you dare ask her about having kids. They claimed they tried all the "science-y" thing which is a load of bullshit, because she also claimed that before she got pregnant with J$, she was on the pill for 10 years. Which is completely fine. Many women choose not to have children ever, many women are on the pill for many, many years, many women decide to wait until they are older to have kids---women do not claim NEVER be able to have children if they are on the pill and the magically get pregnant with not one, but two healthy pregnancies exactly when they choose to do so. That is not infertility. That is not NEVER being able to get pregnant. Jenn is a bleeping liar and the stans absolutely worship her for being able to have two miracle births. Dead horse or not, Jenn is full of tit and deserves to be called out every single day for the rest of her life for lying about infertility.

And I don't see anyone picking on the baby or either child for that matter. We criticize Tim and Jenn for being the most terrible, awful, horrible parents on the planet. The children are both just innocent bystanders in their ridiculousness.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Many of us have struggled with infertility here (myself included), which is why it is such a sore subject. You see, Jenn didn't say she struggled with infertility. She was a raging bleeping witch who declared that she could NEVER have children, so don't you dare ask her about having kids. They claimed they tried all the "science-y" thing which is a load of bullshit, because she also claimed that before she got pregnant with J$, she was on the pill for 10 years. Which is completely fine. Many women choose not to have children ever, many women are on the pill for many, many years, many women decide to wait until they are older to have kids---women do not claim NEVER be able to have children if they are on the pill and the magically get pregnant with not one, but two healthy pregnancies exactly when they choose to do so. That is not infertility. That is not NEVER being able to get pregnant. Jenn is a bleeping liar and the stans absolutely worship her for being able to have two miracle births. Dead horse or not, Jenn is full of tit and deserves to be called out every single day for the rest of her life for lying about infertility.

And I don't see anyone picking on the baby or either child for that matter. We criticize Tim and Jenn for being the most terrible, awful, horrible parents on the planet. The children are both just innocent bystanders in their ridiculousness.
This she was on BC has been mentioned so much but I have never actually seen any proof. Did she say it in a video. Point me in the right direction or this a tattle mandela effect. Also none of my pregnancy where through science it was tracking and really monitoring my cycles which they could have done or IVF. No one truly knows how those babies where concieved

Reactions: 3
This she was on BC has been mentioned so much but I have never actually seen any proof. Did she say it in a video. Point me in the right direction or this a tattle mandela effect.
Check out the Planned Parenthood fundraiser live show hon.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.