The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be both lol. Then again it would be one wild swerve if they came out later and said they had a surrogate or did ivf.
They've gotten a little uptight about the infertility/birth control stuff before. Must hit a nerve.

Reactions: 10
I mostly lurk on this thread and laugh/snort at some of the hilarious comments made cos OMFG the "Trackers" drive me insane. I just had to comment on the pics from the NICU... My daughter was in the SBCU (special baby care unit - we are in Scotland) after she was born last year. She had trouble transitioning to breathing outside of the womb, she had also pooped before she was born so they worried about meconium aspiration. They worked on her in a corner then whisked her away to be put on oxygen and then humidified air. It was awful but we took pictures . Not one of those pictures has been seen on social media or by anyone who isn't VERY close family. They were for us to see, to remember how lucky we are that she is all good. I really don't think the pictures of Bojo Baby Number 2 in the NICU should have been put on Twitter for all the weirdos of the world to see. It feels intensely private and uncomfortable to look at, especially having been through something similar. I would hope they'd have the sense NOT to monetise this aspect of his birth, but who am I kidding? They uploaded Jenn's legs in the air and tits out for everyone and their dog to see with J's birth so this one isn't going to be any different 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Down to 50k views a day after a week. They are trapped pumping out garbage to keep the $ rolling in. Adam the Woo might be able to live on 50k views a day but they sure can't.

Reactions: 12
And drinking so much caffeine she felt the need to point out how much mg of caffeine each of her drinks were (except for her bottomless iced tea refills, those don’t count you guyzzzz) like an addict who can tell you down to the minutes how long it’s been since their last hit.
Bought a drink in a can that she didn’t decide to leave at the store once she discovered it had a huge caffeine count, drank it anyway.

Everyone I've known in real life who has dealt with infertility and had a child has been incredibly proud of the process the went through. I've done 3 rounds of IVF, I did the injections, I took this drug or that drug. No one ever says--I've been told that I would NEVER have children and then magically end up pregnant TWICE without being incredibly grateful and proud of you how got there. Jenn would a million times over brag about what she had to endure to get J$ and she hasn't once said anything. Because she's a bleeping liar.
THIS was Craig from The DIS, wife’s IG post.
They truly struggled with infertility.
Dejennerate flat out LIED!
AD39A11E-646C-454E-A952-F7DAA25B7452.jpeg
A487CA48-1249-4E7A-8222-3AAEE261C831.jpeg

---
If you look at how these two are acting and how Craig and Kylie Williams are acting, it's like a world of difference.
TOTALLY!
(jinx adjacent 😆)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jenn eventually

“The Dr. Said I didn’t do anything wrong, and this is just something that happens to babies”

no matter how big or small the issue with the kid was, Jenn will be the innocent victim in it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Jenn eventually

“The Dr. Said I didn’t do anything wrong, and this is just something that happens to babies”

no matter how big or small the issue with the kid was, Jenn will be the innocent victim in it.
definitely

Jenn eventually

So, they baby's already a saboteur? He just got here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could see Ginn blaming the doctor and/or the nurses for Oliver's stay in the NICU (even though they did nothing wrong).

Reactions: 17
Down to 50k views a day after a week. They are trapped pumping out garbage to keep the $ rolling in. Adam the Woo might be able to live on 50k views a day but they sure can't.
I will never understand why they didn't hire an editor instead of a nanny. If I had been Ginn...that's exactly what I would want to do. Take care of my young children since I have the option to be at home and have the money for an employee.

Reactions: 15
If they hired an editor she would actually have to parent her children. Without an editor she has an excuse because she's so so busy editing 18 hours a day. Also I think she wants to make sure the videos are edited exactly the way she wants. An editor might let certain things slip in the videos.

Reactions: 27
I will never understand why they didn't hire an editor instead of a nanny. If I had been Ginn...that's exactly what I would want to do. Take care of my young children since I have the option to be at home and have the money for an employee.
Hiring a Nanny absolves Jenn of most of her motherly duties. Hiring an editor takes away the only piece of contribution to she has to the channel

Reactions: 26
I do not understand why Dim even needs to go to Nintendo world. Does he even know anything about Mario? Lol
No one needs him stumbling around not understanding who the characters are or how to play the games. I’m sure he would try all the food though.
They had no videos in reserve because they upload daily ( supposedly) and Dim wasn’t going to stay out longer than a couple hours to film extra footage lol it might rain, or he might miss a great box kit dinner at home! We know greasy spice can’t edit the regular video on time, she sure couldn’t edit 2 lol
I’m sure the NICU photo was just to get the Stan’s ready for the stupid video when it comes out.
I’m convinced they brush J’s teeth in the kitchen so they can film it. The bathroom is too small for the 3 of them to gather around and narrate it. I’m sure the new baby will get the same treatment when he has teeth.

Reactions: 25
How will Dim be able to leave to make videos? I mean sure eventually but I think it's going to be next to impossible for at least a month.

Reactions: 15
The Trackers both suffer from major FOMO even though they never truly enjoy anything they do. They're forever trying to chase the high they got from being hosted by Disney years ago. I'm sure as soon as possible they will fly first class to LA with B and Magic Mike tagging along. They'll stay on property in a huge suite. Dim and Magic Mike will film Super Nintendo World for a couple hours. B will watch the baby, while J$ naps due to copious amounts of melatonin and Ginn can edit marathon Real Housewives episodes.

Reactions: 23
You probably wanted to have children in the first place and didn’t make up some sort of sob story about not being able to ever have children.

Reactions: 17
Some companies give men paternity leave. If we had another baby, my husband would have 12 weeks off. Women get longer in his company, I think about six months paid. He got 6 weeks a decade ago. It's not normal for American companies to do this, however.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know about anyone else, but I look back now, and having an infant was relatively easy compared to having toddlers. Maybe I just had quiet babies? It only gets harder as they get older. With the nanny, she should have Tim out filming now imo. Banking up some footage so she can leisurely edit. I also think they didn’t hire an editor because she edits out more than she lets on. Maybe Tim let’s some jerky comments slip, and she’s afraid an editor would let them get through. She’s so concerned with appearances, she would never let an editor craft their image.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.