The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. @xmasbdaygirl had some ideas too, a page or two back. It isn’t hard. However, alllll the vloggers are choosing to make it about food so they can shove 4000 calories down their throat for “their job.”

Some say Jenn is unemployed but she is just pre-employed.
This is true...even Deni who used to be at the Dis has a channel which hasn't got much traction and I know she doesn't care because her and her husband have full time jobs but I never thought of Deni as someone stuffing her mouth but that's all her vlogs are too.
That Travelling around Disney couple look like they are going to have a heart attack any day now. They hardly show the food and just show them eating. It's gross and they are older so you would think their doctor has told them something by now.

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie, Super Mario World Hollywood, looks super small. Looks very compact and claustrophobia nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
1678727879488.png

Their response to me doesn't say "we spent a lot of money and endured the pain and hardships of IVF and failed" and I feel for all that have gone that route to have children or tried and failed.

And yes we are beating very dead horses here but what else is there to talk about during their radio silence? And note my screen shot is from a parody video I try giving them as few views as possible as well.

Reactions: 23
I think there was a certain point that Dim was truly enjoying Jackpot. It went downhill after Lyn....he became detached and didn't enjoy him as much. I forget where they were but remember that vlog where they went to do laundry together at the hotel and left J$ with Lyn? That was really telling that he preferred to watch a spin cycle with Ginn then go to the pool or whatever with Jackpot.
I think Dim’s ambivalence towards Jackprop was the fact that as he was getting older, he was not “into” the coasters and rides like Dim wanted the money maker to be. The last time he was forced to ride, we know Dim got huffy and rode 7DMT by himself, after Jackprop presumably threw a tantrum.
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
I sometimes take surveys online for extra money. They often have attention checks. When I saw the attention check talked about a child named Jackson throwing a tantrum in a store, I thought immediately of the Trackers. Then when I saw the father's name was Tim, I lost it from laughing so much. I wonder if the person who created the survey is a fan of this site?

tedit.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2025671

Their response to me doesn't say "we spent a lot of money and endured the pain and hardships of IVF and failed" and I feel for all that have gone that route to have children or tried and failed.

And yes we are beating very dead horses here but what else is there to talk about during their radio silence? And note my screen shot is from a parody video I try giving them as few views as possible as well.
That video is a hellscape of delusional stans replying to comments from months ago defending their cult leaders "jUsT bEcAuSe ShE wAs oN bIrTh CoNTrOl DoEsN't mEaN sHe dIdN'T sTrUgGlE"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I sometimes take surveys online for extra money. They often have attention checks. When I saw the attention check talked about a child named Jackson throwing a tantrum in a store, I thought immediately of the Trackers. Then when I saw the father's name was Tim, I lost it from laughing so much. I wonder if the person who created the survey is a fan of this site?

View attachment 2025685
The correct answer is Jennifer.
---
Something happened on that trip that caused her to leave. Maybe she read up on labor laws a bit.
I almost think she left mid trip. I did watch all the slog that was their fall CA trip, but I did think it was weird they did laundry that one day. I suspect Lynn left around then, because I can't see the Bojos wanting to spend some of their precious vacation time doing laundry. Maybe they were throwing tasks like that on her or she just got the call about the other job and was like toodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not gonna lie, Super Mario World Hollywood, looks super small. Looks very compact and claustrophobia nightmare.
It is very small and there's one ride, one shop and one restaurant. We were there the Wednesday after the grand opening friday and it was just wall to wall people standing around. And it plays the same 20 seconds of Mario music over and over again. Nothing else, just that 20 second clip.

I enjoyed the ride more than my 18 year old, but I won. 😂 It's not at all thrilling. It's really a slow moving car with screens and a VR headseat. If you aren't into getting a wrist band and waiting in the lines to collect the coins from the interactive elements, there really is nothing else to do. I did really enjoy Toad's Cafe though. Tim would like the burger there. 😂

Something happened on that trip that caused her to leave. Maybe she read up on labor laws a bit.
I think it was on this trip that Lyn realized how truly helpless Jenn was. Getting lost going from Disneyland Hotel to the parks. Being there at rope drop and still not riding any rides even with Genie +. Poor woman probably expected some time to explore the parks on her own and enjoy herself but that clearly didn't happen.

Reactions: 18
C3F039B7-4E11-4A59-A947-E3AD30D138F3.jpeg
Missing them?! Get a grip, Chrissy. I will never not be amazed by how deranged these stans are.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2025713Missing them?! Get a grip, Chrissy. I will never not be amazed by how deranged these stans are.
CHRISSY WAKE UP!! I don't like this!
---
It is very small and there's one ride, one shop and one restaurant. We were there the Wednesday after the grand opening friday and it was just wall to wall people standing around. And it plays the same 20 seconds of Mario music over and over again. Nothing else, just that 20 second clip.

I enjoyed the ride more than my 18 year old, but I won. 😂 It's not at all thrilling. It's really a slow moving car with screens and a VR headseat. If you aren't into getting a wrist band and waiting in the lines to collect the coins from the interactive elements, there really is nothing else to do. I did really enjoy Toad's Cafe though. Tim would like the burger there. 😂

I think it was on this trip that Lyn realized how truly helpless Jenn was. Getting lost going from Disneyland Hotel to the parks. Being there at rope drop and still not riding any rides even with Genie +. Poor woman probably expected some time to explore the parks on her own and enjoy herself but that clearly didn't happen.
That sounds like a nightmare. I have anxiety thinking about the wall to wall people.
---
I am itching for a homeblog to see how out of control Jackson is with Oliver. How out of control everything is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
CHRISSY WAKE UP!! I don't like this!
---

That sounds like a nightmare. I have anxiety thinking about the wall to wall people.
---
I am itching for a homeblog to see how out of control Jackson is with Oliver. How out of control everything is.
I'm waiting to see how dead in the eyes Tim is now that he has 3 children to care for. I'm sure the egg donor will be well rested because her job's done now that Oli's out of her secret tunnel

Reactions: 27

I can guarantee that the Trackholes told Nanny Lean that “when we travel, you will have plenty of time for yourself when WE are watching Jackprop.” However we know that Lean was 24x7 looking after the kid and the Dejennerate.
#homemovies

Reactions: 20
Checked out the wiki, again it seems to be based on people's opinion and no facts. Not sure how that is meant to "educate" me.
So it is our opinion that Tim rode an electric bike through turtle nests in clear violation of beach rules? And it’s our opinion that they stole content from other vloggers during HHN? Did you even read the wiki at all? Most of the info there is factually based because they film it and put it on the internet for all to see. It’s not hearsay. These are actual events that took place that again, they filmed for the public to see.

Reactions: 40
I watch every video (ok not the Tim solo park videos). They get paid half a cent for my view. Enjoy Trackers. The entertainment they provide is worth it. I don’t take them too seriously, I just chuckle at them like the laughingstocks they are.

Reactions: 7
So it is our opinion that Tim rode an electric bike through turtle nests in clear violation of beach rules? And it’s our opinion that they stole content from other vloggers during HHN? Did you even read the wiki at all? Most of the info there is factually based because they film it and put it on the internet for all to see. It’s not hearsay. These are actual events that took place that again, they filmed for the public to see.
Yep.

Here's more "opinions." :rolleyes:

Trackers' Great Pandemic Tour & Beyond
56 trips since Aug 2020

Video DatesLocationHostedMax OccupEstimated Cost
Aug 13-15Saratoga Springs, Treehouse Villa9rented DVC pts. $1,800
Aug 28, 29, 31, Sep 1Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek Cascade Cabin8rented DVC pts. $4,800
Sep 17, 18, 20Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow9rented DVC pts. $6,800
Nov 1, 4, 12-13Fort Wilderness Cabin6$2,175
Nov 21-23Anna Maria Island HouseYes20+
Dec 20-21Contemporary Bay Lake Tower - 1 bdrm MK view5$1500
Dec 23Star Wars HouseYes
Jan 2-4JW Marriott
Jan 14, 15Hilton Orlando Bonnet CreekYes
Jan 31, Feb 1-2Riviera Resort
Feb 6-8Portofino Bay Resort
Feb 13-14LEGO Pirate Island Hotel?
Mar 3, 5, 7Old Key West
1 bedroom
5$1,750
Mar 24-27Beach Club
Apr 12-13Winter the Dolphin's Beach ClubYes
Apr 16Jurassic Park HouseYes
Apr 17, 19, 20, 22Dolphin HouseYes
Apr 24, 27, 28New Smyrna Beach Springhill SuitesYes
May 15, 16, 18, 19Margaritaville CottageYes
May 21-24Riverview HotelYes
May 31, Jun 1-2Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
3 bedroom
Beach Cottage
12rented DVC pts. $3,105
Jun 15-16, 18Sapphire Falls Resort
Jun 26-28Art of Animation - Nemo suite6$1,000
Jul 4-7Grand Floridian Resort
Jul 16Endless Summer Dockside Inn
Aug 2, 4, 6, 14Anna Maria Island HouseYes20+
Aug 17, 19Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
Sep 5, 8, 14Hard Rock Hotel
Sep 16Celeste HotelYes
Sep 21Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF
Oct 29, Nov 7Disney's Grand Californian
Nov 7-9Universal City Hilton
Nov 26-Dec 2Disney Very Merrytime Cruise
Dec 27MCO Hyatt
Dec 28-Jan 8Aulani (1 bdrm villa)/ 1st class air5$30,000+
Jan 18Villains VillaYes
Jan 31-Feb 1Sports VillaYes46
Feb 6Princess VillaYes
Feb 12-20RV Camping at Fort Wilderness
Feb 21Legoland HotelYes
Feb 28Coronado SpringsYes
Mar 10Disney Dream Cruise 4-night (Roy O. Disney Suite)7$30,000 ($21K + nanny room)
Mar 16Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)4$7,000
Apr 8World Center MarriottYes
May 7-14Disney Fantasy 7-night Cruise (ROD Suite)7$50,000 ($38K, + Tim’s parents and nanny room)
Jun 12-16Anna Maria Island house20+
Jul 12Tim solo at KSCYes
Jul 29-31Contemporary (haircut)4$2,000
Aug 15-19DCL Wish
Sep 1-4Sapphire Falls (HHN)
Sep 13, 16, 18-20, 22, 23, 27, Oct 3-6Disneyland Hotel (2 bdrm suite)/ Universal Hollywood/ 1st class air
Oct 8-10Tim solo in Buena ParkYes
Nov 5-7, 10, 12DCL Wish -
4 night Halloween
At Sea:
Family Oceanview Stateroom w/veranda
5$3,800
Nov 15, 17, 20, 22Disney Very Merry Holiday Cruise -
3 nights
(DCL Wish - Concierge: Family Oceanview Stateroom with veranda)
5$6,180
Dec 10, 17-20, 31, Jan 2, 8, 20, 24Aulani Babymoon
2 bedroom - poolside/garden view
Delta One flight (1st class) for 4
9$40,000
Feb 7, 9Riviera Resort 1-bdrm preferred view5$1,200/night

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Tim also could have been releasing YouTube shorts during this time to keep engagement up. But 1) He doesn’t understand the purpose of YouTube shorts (not my opinion, he has said in a video that he didn’t understand the point) and 2) They don’t give a duck about the channel. And for those Stan’s that seem to be lurking around here, they don’t care about you either. They care about the money you bring in to them and that’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah I’m not gonna be policed here to not talk about the whales fake infertility. I’ve been down the infertility route and am fortunate to have had my only daughter by ICSI who then arrived 6 weeks early so I’m familiar with NICU. That witch lied about the whole thing for attention, And I’m not going to be told not to talk about it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Here is the DISboards Tim Tracker thread in case anyone is lost on the internet today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.