Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1-2/3:4

Thread suggestion:
Flo and Benny live the life of rock stars whilst their children are treated as though they live behind bars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
RIGHT so was moaning about not being able to afford to take the kids anywhere in the week off they had but can go to THE BEACH AND ARCADES WITH BEN WHILST THE KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL is she having a laugh??????? Sorry but that just makes me so fucking angry!!!

I’m all for doing things as a couple but they have every other weekend together and they never do anything with the kids!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
and there she goes - another £50 on herself on shit she doesn’t need 🤨 all this money could have paid for bowling AND another activity for the kiddies but noooooo

Also I see how much effort she’s putting in to Ben’s birthday yet again - but when it’s her own kids she does an order of random shit the day before their birthday and ‘claims’ shes crap at things like this - no hun you just put your husband and yourself before your kids 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Isn’t it odd they always spend their days out visiting family members graves/benches etc rather than the ones that are still alive 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Long rant, I’ve been so quiet 😏😂

1) anyone sick of this “I have 5 kids” bullshit? No, you don’t. You literally take 2 children to school majority of the time, E&H are old enough to sort themselves when they are in queen shitstorms care.

I have 5 children myself all at FIVE DIFFERENT SCHOOLS!!!! Guess what? I manage, with Z E R O help. AND I do not moan about it on social media, or anywhere else, I just get on with it.

2) remember when it was G&R’s birthdays, they were a second thought and last minute shit from Amazon and wherever else?

queen shitstorm won’t let us forget when benny’s pissing birthday is will she!!! Jesus fuck!

I hate parent shaming but my god, I generally feel heartbroken for G. I’d love to adopt him 😩

Reactions: 18

1-2/3:4

Did anyone hear that the 6 pack apron was given to Ben by Rosie. Can this relationship get any weirder. Plus add the photo of Rosie touching it whilst he’s wearing it. Is it just me or is that weird and just wrong?!

Reactions: 17

Danim

Not been following her for very long but wow she seems to put his kids before her own younger ones.(the teens are more then capable of taking themselves or drop them at their mums if closer to their school) get your little lad in the closest place to either parent and swap days/weekends to help him be in a school with people he will know, if you weren’t so up your own arse and gave a shit you’d have got him in a school as you would have filled in the forms on time 🤦‍♀️ Can’t fill in forms online for your fist born baby moving to high school but can book all this shit for your hubby’s 41st birthday😩 priorities are all wrong!!

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Oh GOD how boring and pathetic is she. ‘I have 5 children to get to school and I have no help apart from Joanne’ NO FLO you have 2 children to get to school - YOUR OWN CHILDREN SO PUT GEORGE FIRST!!! Ella is more than old enough to take herself to school (I’ve never seen her even take her to school) and she said in the earlier videos she lives close to Joanne, I’m sure If Harry is allowed to go to the gym at 6.30 every morning by himself then he can walk himself and Gracie to school in the mornings when they’re at Flo’s. Or maybe, just maybe how about Ben helping to take his own kids to school if it’s that bad during that week?? Absolute silly bitch is deluded

no flouncing

VIP Member
Sat complaining about how expensive it is to take the kids out bowling or to a theme park and she wants to take them to a (cheap/free) ‘nature reserve’ instead.

They must have spent about £70 on those five Dominos pizzas plus sides last night. Not to mention all the ‘treats’ Ben and Flo have had themselves this month. Should have spent most of that money planning a decent day out.

Yes it’s expensive for a big family.....I find it expensive and we only have two kids 😄 but even one ‘good’ day out somewhere and then plan cheaper/free walks of nature types of days out instead of putting in another Boohoo order would be something!

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Flo …. “Ben phoned me and asked me to tag along because he was lonely”
Ben “No I just want an easy life”

says it all 😂😂😂

• Haha
I love when the kids are at school so I can do my routine, what spend money on yourself at mcdonalds? Meals out at the weekend, yet she made a big fuss about when she paid when they took the kids out, that should be normal to take the kids out not do everything when they're not there. Apparently the coffee is justified cos Ben gave her the sticker cards for a free coffee, so he's spending shit loads on maccy ds instead then 🤦‍♀️
George obviously didn't get his school place after her silly appeal with Joanne writing.
A big fuss for Ben turning 41, yet the kids don't get anything, a bell tent now for the graze table to be out the sun, games room?? But crisps and dips can be put on the tables at 5pm 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ why such a big fuss for this? I'm sure it's not normal to put more effort into your husbands birthday and almost forget your kids birthdays.

Reactions: 16

Wooohooo

They are one pair of dirty selfish cunts. When did they last take the kids anywhere and now they’re having a day at the beach on a school day. New low even for them.
This is exactly what I came on here to say. I can’t believe parents of (between them) 5 children who they do fuck all woth are at the beach and arcades.....she really has no idea. Imagine saying to the kids tonight, “oh guess what, we went to the beach and arcades today” and just imagine their faces. What selfish, weird people they are

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
They are one pair of dirty selfish cunts. When did they last take the kids anywhere and now they’re having a day at the beach on a school day. New low even for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
I see our favourite “influencer “ is creaming her pants at being gifted a 10kg bag of sweets 🤣🤣
Yet other accounts her size are gifted beds, rugs, bedding, mattresses, home accessories, garden furniture etc. She absolutely makes me howl with laughter at how deluded she is.
Btw anyone who made it through all of her stories today - well done!

• Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Is it me or is the only different on those two pictures of her the brightness of her ring light is brighter in the ‘after’ picture 🤣

Omg how rude!! What did you say for her to block you?
I just asked why they/she couldn’t have taken the kids during the holidays as it was nice weather and they’d have probably loved it!

Wooohooo

And so she grows even more annoying! WHO I mean who would feel the need with the “nipple confidence” if they were genuinely “happily married” she’s constantly seeking attention it’s so sad actually rhat she clearly doesn’t get enough from her “amazing” husband! No one gives a shit Flo about you nipples. Try and turn your focus off of yourself and onto poor George. You’re a mum of 2 that has her step children to stay over regularly- standard! That does not make them yours. You also live walking distance to your STEP children’s school! Stop being a lazy, useless mother and worry about what should be your priority!!! YOUR child!! Only one thing I agree with you on this morning is that you definitely cannot home school!!!

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
I see the eldest boy walking home from school
Today I also know what schools they all go too and g can easily walk to g & r school or flo could literally drive along the road and she can jump in there is no need at all to go that early.. she does it so she don’t have to speak to other mums because every single one up her kids school think she’s as much of a prick as we all do and she knows it!!
the woman talks pure waffle she dont have 5 kids she needs to get to school she’s just a lazy bone idol cow bag who thinks her shit don’t stink she needs a big wake up call.. I know benny 🤮 who is actually just called Ben and his whole family and believe me she needs to stop thinking she’s some high and mighty because that she certainly isn’t.
🤥

• Haha