The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIGHT so was moaning about not being able to afford to take the kids anywhere in the week off they had but can go to THE BEACH AND ARCADES WITH BEN WHILST THE KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL is she having a laugh??????? Sorry but that just makes me so bleeping angry!!!

I’m all for doing things as a couple but they have every other weekend together and they never do anything with the kids!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
They are one pair of dirty selfish cunts. When did they last take the kids anywhere and now they’re having a day at the beach on a school day. New low even for them.
Was just coming on to say the same 🤯 and the arcades because they are big kids …. What about your actual kids. Words fail me honestly. Such a strange set up

Reactions: 13
Did anyone hear that the 6 pack apron was given to Ben by Rosie. Can this relationship get any weirder. Plus add the photo of Rosie touching it whilst he’s wearing it. Is it just me or is that weird and just wrong?!

Reactions: 17
I don’t think there was any big party at all tbh, wouldn’t be the first time she’s lied about a “party” … remember all the fuss over Ella and Gracie birthday, and then flo went silent and we saw nothing, it was probably just the lads over for beers and she’s made it sound like something else.
I see he lies like her 😂😂 saying he’s lost not working today because he’s always at work or some crap … Ben hun we see you lurking in the house on random Thursdays who are you trying to kid 🙄😂

Reactions: 12
I sent her a message and got blocked 🤔🤔 I take it that was the trolling message that was spoken about. It wasn’t even a trolling message it was a genuine question!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So where was this big party that she spoke about that she wanted her garden al ready with the twenty somthing plastic balls to “impress” everyone? Was expecting a right old knees up with all the fuss she’s made!

Reactions: 8
What a pair of Cunts. Absolute selfish Fuckers. They take their kids no-where and do nothing and yet Ben is off work AGAIN, they've had food out, AGAIN and now they are having a day at the beach and arcades.

They are the lowest of the low and their kids deserve so much better. It is clear to see that their children are nothing but an inconvenience to them.

Thank duck none of the kids are with them 24/7, as they deserve so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I normally don’t say much on here but I agree going to beach and arcades today without kids after saying ya can’t afford to take kids out is a pure pisstake, never known parents to be so selfish, poor kids will hear them talking about it and it must sting them 🙄, huge fuss for adult partners birthday yet forgets her own kids til a few day before just makes no sense to me, priorities all screwed up !!

Reactions: 14
They are one pair of dirty selfish cunts. When did they last take the kids anywhere and now they’re having a day at the beach on a school day. New low even for them.
This is exactly what I came on here to say. I can’t believe parents of (between them) 5 children who they do duck all woth are at the beach and arcades.....she really has no idea. Imagine saying to the kids tonight, “oh guess what, we went to the beach and arcades today” and just imagine their faces. What selfish, weird people they are

• Angry
Reactions: 16
As parents they are an absolute disgrace . Most parents put their children before themselves on most things but nit these two . They are so far up themselves it's a joke .

Did anyone hear that the 6 pack apron was given to Ben by Rosie. Can this relationship get any weirder. Plus add the photo of Rosie touching it whilst he’s wearing it. Is it just me or is that weird and just wrong?!
Yeh it’s weird, I thought the same. That’s not a present a child gives an adult.

Those poor kids do sod all, it’s all about her and Ben time.

Easy work. It’s not work!

Last edited:
As parents they are an absolute disgrace . Most parents put their children before themselves on most things but nit these two . They are so far up themselves it's a joke .
I have never witnessed such openly selfish parents as this pair, I know everyone parents their kids differently and all that jazz , but this pair live the high life for themselves, they never go without… but the kids certainly do. It’s really sad for those kids more than anything.

• Heart
1) this does not show reduced wrinkles, it is a different facial with raised / un raised eyebrows which would stop the wrinkles

2) one is little make up no filter — the other is heavy makeup with a filter .... and different hair colour

3) SHE LOOKS BETTER AND YOUNGER ON THE LEFT — IMO.

4) the face dildo is tit

5) flo is a bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So there's no igtv, no reel, no photos of the big party, so basically she bigged it up and was probably tit. Because we know everything is 'for da gram', no way would she go to all that trouble and just do a video of the grazing table!!
Day out at the beach without the kids - selfish yet again. And in the arcade with no masks, my 2 year old has more brains than them both together, not that it's hard!

RIGHT so was moaning about not being able to afford to take the kids anywhere in the week off they had but can go to THE BEACH AND ARCADES WITH BEN WHILST THE KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL is she having a laugh??????? Sorry but that just makes me so bleeping angry!!!

I’m all for doing things as a couple but they have every other weekend together and they never do anything with the kids!!!
Exactly, if they took the kids somewhere and then did couple stuff good for them, the kids get taken on a hike to a bench which she calls her dad's but isn't actually anything to do with him.

So there's no igtv, no reel, no photos of the big party, so basically she bigged it up and was probably tit. Because we know everything is 'for da gram', no way would she go to all that trouble and just do a video of the grazing table!!
Day out at the beach without the kids - selfish yet again. And in the arcade with no masks, my 2 year old has more brains than them both together, not that it's hard!

Exactly, if they took the kids somewhere and then did couple stuff good for them, the kids get taken on a hike to a bench which she calls her dad's but isn't actually anything to do with him.
Could have easily gone to that bench today for a walk together and saved the beach and arcades until the weekend with the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ Selfish. Least they gave some random child their tokens “she was made up” yeah so would your children have been if you gave them a second thought. Obviously not planning on taking their own children any time soon to use the tokens they got then 🤦🏼‍♀️ So weird

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.