The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat complaining about how expensive it is to take the kids out bowling or to a theme park and she wants to take them to a (cheap/free) ‘nature reserve’ instead.

They must have spent about £70 on those five Dominos pizzas plus sides last night. Not to mention all the ‘treats’ Ben and Flo have had themselves this month. Should have spent most of that money planning a decent day out.

Yes it’s expensive for a big family.....I find it expensive and we only have two kids 😄 but even one ‘good’ day out somewhere and then plan cheaper/free walks of nature types of days out instead of putting in another Boohoo order would be something!

Reactions: 17
Sorry but who sits storying with their dressing gown hanging over both shoulders, apologises for the black bra and flashes their chest. bleeping hell could she be any more look at me. She loves herself far too much!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So it's too expensive to take the kids out on a day out, but you can put another order into Boohoo for yourself.

Don't tell me you have no summer clothes, when your always wearing cropped tops and slinky clothes that are wholly suitable for summer.

Maybe you need to do what the rest of us does, and plan for the half term ahead, so you can actually do something with your children.

There is nothing wrong with free or cheap days (I'm all for them) but please don't try a pity party saying how expensive it is, when your happily spending money on yourself. The cost of the Dyson airwrao would of allowed you to go bowling twice and have the day out at Chessington!

She really needs to get her priorities right. Poor kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hey ! I am new to this thread but I’ve lurked for a while..... did anyone spot her youngest putting sunscreen all over Benny?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So it's too expensive to take the kids out on a day out, but you can put another order into Boohoo for yourself.

Don't tell me you have no summer clothes, when your always wearing cropped tops and slinky clothes that are wholly suitable for summer.

Maybe you need to do what the rest of us does, and plan for the half term ahead, so you can actually do something with your children.

There is nothing wrong with free or cheap days (I'm all for them) but please don't try a pity party saying how expensive it is, when your happily spending money on yourself. The cost of the Dyson airwrao would of allowed you to go bowling twice and have the day out at Chessington!

She really needs to get her priorities right. Poor kids.
Totally agree with all of this

Reactions: 7
I’ve mentioned this before on this thread. There is something very odd about how R acts with Ben, and Flo is oblivious to it all.

And flo was there like a fuckin pap. She really pushes G yo be all over benny it's horrible

Reactions: 2
Cycling shorts because you don't want people to see your fandango.... I thought you only used real terms Flo to ensure there was no confusion over what you were referring too?! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That story with her spraying sun cream on Benny made my bum squeak just a little!

Reactions: 3
Yesterday she had no summer clothes so needed to buy some, today she has a new summer dress on. Do they deliver that quick?? Or more flo waffle?

Reactions: 4
I feel embarrassed for her because we all know she has no shame. Wonder what happenee to all the summer clothes that she had last year. 🤔🤔

Today's dress is bloody awful. £9 for a reason, no one else wants it.
That’s why I was looking through her highlights.... at her hauls from last year and those awful videos 😂😂😂

• Haha
And the Botox she conveniently never mentions
Thanks for addressing this one flo 👋👋 how about all the summer clothes from last year? Did they conveniently get damp when you stored stuff to move 🤔
Not sure anyone here said skeleton face though have they? Made up or actual troll messages??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for addressing this one flo 👋👋 how about all the summer clothes from last year? Did they conveniently get damp when you stored stuff to move 🤔
Not sure anyone here said skeleton face though have they? Made up or actual troll messages??
One person and a few of her “friends” asks her 😂😂 she’s definitely had botox I don’t care what she says, it’s not like she’s well known for her honesty 😂
And as for the summer clothes she claims she doesn’t have, she’s changed outfits at least twice a day since the suns been out 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.