The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could she forget to include George - she just doesn’t care about him one bit, feel so sorry for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Feels like Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon are her best mates. How bleeping pathetic

• Haha
Feels like Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon are her best mates. How bleeping pathetic
Let’s all remember the time she took hinches book literally EVERYWHERE with her one week (even out a spin in the car) and relentlessly tagged her like an unhinged lunatic 😂😂

God this woman seriously needs help 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Slept in her makeup’ and now her skins breaking out - firstly it doesn’t look like a fresh breakout. Secondly there she goes again not wiping her eyes so she still has crusty 3 year old mascara on 🥴 I’m surprised this woman doesn’t end up with constant eye infections

• Sick
Her latest grid post states that ‘only people doing less than you will criticise you’ - sorry Flo but I do a hell of a lot more than you! Even on furlough I did more than you 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I notice George didn't want to spend time with his cringe step mum whilst Ben is away this weekend - don't blame him! Will the other 3 still be in the bunk beds or will one of them be allowed to stay in Harry's room instead? Maybe gracie who needed her own space so bad in the old house, or George so he's not in with the girls. So weird!

Reactions: 5
How does she not know what petite clothing is? I Wear petite jeans etc because I’m short.... as in 5ft 1 😂,.... flo is quite tall I’m sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Self love intensified!! Expect a full face of make up and baps on full show tomorrow for bennys return. Her most recent rant is beyond cringe. Who does she think she is? Looking after her fellas children in the house that he pays for. Exactly what does she bring?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I notice George didn't want to spend time with his cringe step mum whilst Ben is away this weekend - don't blame him! Will the other 3 still be in the bunk beds or will one of them be allowed to stay in Harry's room instead? Maybe gracie who needed her own space so bad in the old house, or George so he's not in with the girls. So weird!
Edit- I meant Harry not George 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn’t it odd they always spend their days out visiting family members graves/benches etc rather than the ones that are still alive 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t been following her for that long. Is Ben as tactile with his own daughters as he is with Rosie?

Reactions: 1
Ben driving through 30mph roads, Flo pans round and you see the speed reads 49mph....

Hahaha omg the truth 🤣😆 the only people that can tolerate them are the dead!
Isn’t it odd they always spend their days out visiting family members graves/benches etc rather than the ones that are still alive 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watched her IGTV and she really needs to learn to mute the talking in the background when she’s ‘directing’ them. Ben runs off playing with the kids and she makes him come back to hold her hand. He pulls a face and says ‘whyyy’ and she then says ‘I wanted to film this’ with a shot of them holding hands. Again when she made him kiss her when they were walking.

I don’t really understand the point of the video (which she’s posted twice) they didn’t do anything! If this is the kind of content she ‘works on’ then I wouldn’t bother personally!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just watched her IGTV and she really needs to learn to mute the talking in the background when she’s ‘directing’ them. Ben runs off playing with the kids and she makes him come back to hold her hand. He pulls a face and says ‘whyyy’ and she then says ‘I wanted to film this’ with a shot of them holding hands. Again when she made him kiss her when they were walking.

I don’t really understand the point of the video (which she’s posted twice) they didn’t do anything! If this is the kind of content she ‘works on’ then I wouldn’t bother personally!
It was so cringe to watch. Can just imagine her saying “benny film me while I pretend I play with the kids”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.