The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sad for those kids. Who goes onto another relationship and allows their children to be put at the bottom of the pile. She really has no shame. This is low, even for her! It’s played on my mind today thinking what those kids are going to think when they find out about their outing today!!! She is a vile cretin.....the end!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Could have easily gone to that bench today for a walk together and saved the beach and arcades until the weekend with the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ Selfish. Least they gave some random child their tokens “she was made up” yeah so would your children have been if you gave them a second thought. Obviously not planning on taking their own children any time soon to use the tokens they got then 🤦🏼‍♀️ So weird
Exactly what I thought . I just have no words for these two .

Reactions: 5
Such selfish c u next Tuesdays the pair of them. They couldn’t even wait to share the cookies she got for free with the kids her and bennybigbollax ate the best ones😩(they deserve the treats🤦‍♀️) Then the kids got to watch them two getting ratted all weekend while playing in a paddling pool/hot tub that probably only kept the youngest one entertained for an hour, to then go back to school while the parents prat around in arcades and at the beach without them🥺 going on she couldn’t afford to take them out over the holidays flo love they could of made their sandwiches/packed lunches like they normally do everyday and had a couple of quid in the arcades cheap as chips and an actual day out🤯 and if they gave a young child 500 tokens he must of spent a fortune in there (I’m glad the random stranger was happy though I wonder what your teenage kids will think watching your stories back) I just hope when they are with their other parents they get to do stuff they enjoy and not clean,clean and play with cheap crap from Amazon ie squidgy balls my 5 year old nephew wouldn’t play with for more then 2 seconds before getting bored. It’s like the kids are after thoughts and just in the way such a shame🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s so sad for those kids. Who goes onto another relationship and allows their children to be put at the bottom of the pile. She really has no shame. This is low, even for her! It’s played on my mind today thinking what those kids are going to think when they find out about their outing today!!! She is a vile cretin.....the end!
Sadly for those children they probably won't think anything of it because it's perfectly normal for Ben and flo to do what they want without including their children. Mine would be gutted! Kids are barely treated, I don't think she's ever shown she's got clothes or treats for Ella Harry and Grace has she (is her name Grace or gracie cos obvs Benny is just Ben). If their other parents carried on the same I'd think she'd have something to say about it.

Reactions: 7
Jesus wept what have I just watched.... do they think they are like hinch and jamie?
They are both narcissistic twats. He loves himself. So does she. He needs to go to work and earn some money before Flo bankrupts them!!
Most self employed people I know rarely take time off? There is something very odd about them. Urghhhhh instagram has a lot to answer for !!!

Also she openly admitted to not having the vaccine yet (her choice) but parades about an arcade with no mask on, potentially passing this virus on and potentially to someone vulnerable!! Still, she doesn’t give a tit about her own children so why would she care about any other human?? Other than herself!! She really winds me up and today has topped herself, she’s a complete dick head!!!

Reactions: 14
Is it me or is the only different on those two pictures of her the brightness of her ring light is brighter in the ‘after’ picture 🤣

Omg how rude!! What did you say for her to block you?
I just asked why they/she couldn’t have taken the kids during the holidays as it was nice weather and they’d have probably loved it!

Reactions: 15
The story about having no towels for Grace to have a shower, you can see she’s lying when she says there were some in the tumble dryer. I can read peoples faces and the way she was talking, she was lying. Does this woman ever tell anything truthful? Why lie about basic things. We’ve all gone without a towel after a shower at some point because they weren’t dry yet. It’s just weird how much she lies.

Reactions: 9
The story about having no towels for Grace to have a shower, you can see she’s lying when she says there were some in the tumble dryer. I can read peoples faces and the way she was talking, she was lying. Does this woman ever tell anything truthful? Why lie about basic things. We’ve all gone without a towel after a shower at some point because they weren’t dry yet. It’s just weird how much she lies.
She needs some sort of psychological help, the lies are constant with her, barely anything she says is honest.

She needs some sort of psychological help, the lies are constant with her, barely anything she says is honest.
You can just tell she’s lying in that video can’t you, when she’s lying she always does a certain voice and facial expression. Always trying to justify herself with lies, it’s so weird.

Saying i don’t think we’ve any clean towels, then saying we did in the tumble dryer seconds later. It’s really strange.

The thing with the towels, it’s just weird. She does nothing all week, they had people round for a few hours Saturday and Sunday and yet she had ‘no towels’ so Friday she couldn’t have made sure they were all clean? And couldn’t have just done one wash load over the weekend? It wasn’t her birthday it was Ben’s. How does she think people who work 5 days a week and then do things on the weekend keep on top of things? Oh that’s right do it around the schedule of the weekend.

Or like a few have said she’s lying to make it sound like it was a jam packed weekend where there was no time for anything and she made them all use dirty towels for the whole weekend after showering because she’s a lazy witch

I
Is it me or is the only different on those two pictures of her the brightness of her ring light is brighter in the ‘after’ picture 🤣

I just asked why they/she couldn’t have taken the kids during the holidays as it was nice weather and they’d have probably loved it!
what a knob!! That’s a valid question! Her action by blocking you shows that either she knows it’s wrong what they do or she’s just a self absorbed twit

Guilty conscious that she knew they should have taken the kids. Also proves again they read here as we were all saying the same thing. No time to do stuff with the kids or wash towels but can look on tattle!
One pic is closer 😂 her neck even looks different!

Nothing on my face today, except mascara, lipbalm, moisturiser, and tan, thats a lot of nothing. I mean nothing is what she does with those kids.
When she said she got a towel for gracie from the tumble dryer she meant she made her use a dirty one, basically! Also already said, she could have washed them with people round in the garden, in the washer and then the dryer hardly an issue with family round is it??

She comes on her stories sighing about how she really needs a proper coffee today and then sits outside McDonald’s clutching her takeaway cup 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Also they hired a hot tub and had the kids paddling pool out all weekend. What’s the one thing you need after being in water?! Towels! You had one job Flo. Literally one job.

Reactions: 8
She comes on her stories sighing about how she really needs a proper coffee today and then sits outside McDonald’s clutching her takeaway cup 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Also they hired a hot tub and had the kids paddling pool out all weekend. What’s the one thing you need after being in water?! Towels! You had one job Flo. Literally one job.
The worst bit about it is Ben went out and spent £500/£600 on a coffee machine to stop spending money buying takeaway coffees in the old house and she used to rant and rave about how nice they are. Now they never use it by the looks of it

We’ve got the same one 🥲 and my partner uses it multiple times a day when he’s home and now hates going out for a coffee (apart from the odd one whilst we’re out)

Reactions: 7
If anyone made it through her stories today, congratulations!! She waffles on about tit, tit and tit!! And yes, you can tell when she’s lying.....it’s most of the time!! twit 😡

Reactions: 8
Notice how she never comes back on with her “speed cleans” probably because she NEVER cleans 🙄 that house is filthy 🤢

I still want to know why a 41 year old man needs his wife to take his lunch to him every day 🤨 can you not get one of the kids to knock up an extra sandwich in the morning Flo when they make theirs 🤣 for good old Benny to take to work…..??? Such a bizarre thing to do 😳

Reactions: 11
This woman😡😡 the wannabe hinch! The wannabe influencer! The wannabe stereotype network marketing girl who drives the white range rover and makes out she earns thousands!!! She is just your average Sittingbourne skank with a chavvy husband who is she trying to kid!!!
what happened to the new car?!! This is the mistake she makes, she flaunts her life all over Instagram with verbal diarrhoea its not like she can say she takes her kids out but doesn’t show it coz everyone knows the minute she takes them for a “walk” its on her stories she’s just awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.