The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the kids were not allowed the paddling pool on the grass, but her and Benny can have the hot tub on there.

She really needs to not make any comment on vaccination. I think it is a personal decision on whether people do or don't. However it's people like her without qualifications who are helping people to decide against it, even if actually that's the wrong decision for them. Complete scaremongering.

The factual information is freely available for her to look into and make an informed decision, not one based on people in boxing her or on social media 🙄🙄 what a moron

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She needs to turn the sound off the video when she’s ‘directing’. This morning telling Rosie to stand in front of the camera when she was blowing her bubbles. Just let her play without performing fgs.
She just treats them like performing monkeys all the time

Reactions: 6
Someone’s been reading here about the kids, when we mentioned last week about her trying to get them to take their clothes off in the paddling pool.

Reactions: 5
Oh GOD how boring and pathetic is she. ‘I have 5 children to get to school and I have no help apart from Joanne’ NO FLO you have 2 children to get to school - YOUR OWN CHILDREN SO PUT GEORGE FIRST!!! Ella is more than old enough to take herself to school (I’ve never seen her even take her to school) and she said in the earlier videos she lives close to Joanne, I’m sure If Harry is allowed to go to the gym at 6.30 every morning by himself then he can walk himself and Gracie to school in the mornings when they’re at Flo’s. Or maybe, just maybe how about Ben helping to take his own kids to school if it’s that bad during that week?? Absolute silly witch is deluded

Reactions: 17
Oh GOD how boring and pathetic is she. ‘I have 5 children to get to school and I have no help apart from Joanne’ NO FLO you have 2 children to get to school - YOUR OWN CHILDREN SO PUT GEORGE FIRST!!! Ella is more than old enough to take herself to school (I’ve never seen her even take her to school) and she said in the earlier videos she lives close to Joanne, I’m sure If Harry is allowed to go to the gym at 6.30 every morning by himself then he can walk himself and Gracie to school in the mornings when they’re at Flo’s. Or maybe, just maybe how about Ben helping to take his own kids to school if it’s that bad during that week?? Absolute silly witch is deluded
Ben genuinely doesn’t even seem to work every day so I don’t see why he couldn’t help with the school run more often tbh

Flo hun, you do not have five Children, the eldest is an adult who clearly chooses to spend very little time with you at all. The second eldest is a teenager who is well able to get himself to and from School and the other three aren’t even with you full time. Does she realise how thick she sounds banging on about having a big family 🙄

Reactions: 10
And so she grows even more annoying! WHO I mean who would feel the need with the “nipple confidence” if they were genuinely “happily married” she’s constantly seeking attention it’s so sad actually rhat she clearly doesn’t get enough from her “amazing” husband! No one gives a tit Flo about you nipples. Try and turn your focus off of yourself and onto poor George. You’re a mum of 2 that has her step children to stay over regularly- standard! That does not make them yours. You also live walking distance to your STEP children’s school! Stop being a lazy, useless mother and worry about what should be your priority!!! YOUR child!! Only one thing I agree with you on this morning is that you definitely cannot home school!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ben genuinely doesn’t even seem to work every day so I don’t see why he couldn’t help with the school run more often tbh
Literally this!!! I started a new job back in February meaning my hours changed, 3 days I start at 7.30 and I live 20 minutes from where I work. Nursery doesn’t open until 7.30 meaning I can’t be in 2 places at once - which means my partner changed his work times to start after dropping her off and finishing later to make up the time. He isn’t self employed so has to also make his employer happy. Ben has non of this meaning he could start later or finish earlier some days. It’s all just one big joke

Not been following her for very long but wow she seems to put his kids before her own younger ones.(the teens are more then capable of taking themselves or drop them at their mums if closer to their school) get your little lad in the closest place to either parent and swap days/weekends to help him be in a school with people he will know, if you weren’t so up your own arse and gave a tit you’d have got him in a school as you would have filled in the forms on time 🤦‍♀️ Can’t fill in forms online for your fist born baby moving to high school but can book all this tit for your hubby’s 41st birthday😩 priorities are all wrong!!

Reactions: 17
Long rant, I’ve been so quiet 😏😂

1) anyone sick of this “I have 5 kids” bullshit? No, you don’t. You literally take 2 children to school majority of the time, E&H are old enough to sort themselves when they are in queen shitstorms care.

I have 5 children myself all at FIVE DIFFERENT SCHOOLS!!!! Guess what? I manage, with Z E R O help. AND I do not moan about it on social media, or anywhere else, I just get on with it.

2) remember when it was G&R’s birthdays, they were a second thought and last minute tit from Amazon and wherever else?

queen shitstorm won’t let us forget when benny’s pissing birthday is will she!!! Jesus duck!

I hate parent shaming but my god, I generally feel heartbroken for G. I’d love to adopt him 😩

Reactions: 18
Ella is learning to drive so surely she’s not at school? And she’s just shown Ben at home in the garden so why can’t he do some school runs?
I do have 5 kids and me and my husband both work full time, she’s just pure lazy and will moan about anything

Reactions: 8
Why can’t she take them both? Ben & Joanna can surely take their own children between the two of them. It not like she works. You’d just get on with it for 6 months.

She literally said the she saw Harry WALKING home from school and didn't recognise him. WALKING!! So she has 3 children to take to school, not 5! And Joanne obviously has an arrangement for baby Shane whilst she's at work so she could perhaps sort something for Gracie? Ella doesn't need taking anywhere 🙄, also remember they are downsizing the car because they don't all go out anymore, so if she had 5 children to take to school she couldn't get a 5 seater car for 6 of them could she? No wonder her appeal has flopped. She thinks she's some wonderful person who they should make a space for, how about they may well have already opened any possible spaces for children higher priority and are now FULL! There's a criteria and priority list, can you imagine if it was Rosie not getting into George's school because someone who lives with their step sister half the time got higher priority, she'd moan then too. I understand getting a bus and a train isn't ideal for George but he would get transport costs as that's where the council had placed him surely? Did she apply late? I can't remember.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely shocking wording from her over the school issue, very demanding like. Yeah yeah yeah, you have '5' children to get to school, when it's very clear the older ones do not need you to take them.

Did she not realise what would happen if they declined the school placement? Did she Not read the admissions criteria, clearly step siblings do not count. Unless there is space, you will not be getting a place. Please for the love of God, please do not home school your child. You have already shown, that you are wholly incapable. The poor child does not need a life lesson in how to sit on your arse all day, but how to make out your soooo busy.

Chaces are they will be offered a school that has space, that is even further away. The councils only obligation is to provide a school, which theyve done already and she's declined.

I’ve had a quick look at the KCC guidance for applications and the sibling rule has absolutely nothing to do with blood siblings. It states that siblings can be blood related, adopted or step as long as they live together. Ben’s kids don’t live with him during term time, they visit every other weekend.

Let’s be honest, it’s all just noise because she doesn’t want to drive 40 minutes to take him to school. I wouldn’t either but that’s life, it’s not like she’s working and she can afford childcare for Rosie based on the amount of money she wastes.

Flo - stop feeling sorry for yourself you selfish boot and think about your son and what this means for him.

Why would you build raised planters and fill them with slate chippings 🤣🤣 I really can’t figure these people out 🤦‍♀️

She literally said the she saw Harry WALKING home from school and didn't recognise him. WALKING!! So she has 3 children to take to school, not 5! And Joanne obviously has an arrangement for baby Shane whilst she's at work so she could perhaps sort something for Gracie? Ella doesn't need taking anywhere 🙄, also remember they are downsizing the car because they don't all go out anymore, so if she had 5 children to take to school she couldn't get a 5 seater car for 6 of them could she? No wonder her appeal has flopped. She thinks she's some wonderful person who they should make a space for, how about they may well have already opened any possible spaces for children higher priority and are now FULL! There's a criteria and priority list, can you imagine if it was Rosie not getting into George's school because someone who lives with their step sister half the time got higher priority, she'd moan then too. I understand getting a bus and a train isn't ideal for George but he would get transport costs as that's where the council had placed him surely? Did she apply late? I can't remember.
Funny how he can walk home from school but not to school 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she needs to take some time off instagram and sort her life out. Maybe write things down so she can keep on top of her constant bullshit. People like this are a constant drain. She is a major twit who lies constantly, is a poor “influencer “ and one of the most vapid people I have ever come across!
I still can’t believe how grubby her house is. It’s disgusting!!

Reactions: 13
She’s a terrible mother who should have sorted the school situation out before the deadline to ensure his transition to ‘big school’ was as easy for him as possible and attempt to get him into a school where at least some of his friends or people he knows are going. He’s now going to be dumped in any old school just because his mother can’t get her priorities straight.

Reactions: 7
She’s a terrible mother who should have sorted the school situation out before the deadline to ensure his transition to ‘big school’ was as easy for him as possible and attempt to get him into a school where at least some of his friends or people he knows are going. He’s now going to be dumped in any old school just because his mother can’t get her priorities straight.
Makes for good content though - her constantly moaning into the camera about how hard her life is!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.