The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I filmed my Husband like that whilst he was sleeping he’d kill me! Her whole sad little life is completely defined by ‘content’ for the gram isn’t it. She likes to believe she’s some big time ‘influencer’ when in reality she’s a bored, average, grubby looking housewife. She’s a crap Mother who would rather spunk all her cash on herself rather than on the Children, and spends most of her day talking into a phone rather than spending time with them. Her house is a dump and I don’t just mean this ‘Reno’ project, the old one was also a dump. Her decor taste is non existent. Jesus she’s even a tit Dog Mum, that poor Dog must be bored out of his brain he spends all day cooped up in that house and the poor Dog they had put down never even gets a second thought. She’s clearly fallen out with her family, not surprising considering she’s a compulsive liar. A large proportion of her followers are just there for the car crash tv she provides. Her life is a mess and I actually pity the stupid deluded Woman.
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 This is what i came here to say!!! Exactly! Someone who’s constantly going on about how happy and content they are wouldnt keep telling strangers on insta!! You would be to busy being happy and content you wouldn’t have the time nor interest to sit telling the “world” your in a really good place😩😩 shes a bored lonely housewife but can’t be arsed to go get a proper job so tried jumping on this network marketing thing now thinks she’s entrepreneur of the insta world shes an embarrassment to herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's very cringey. Can't see that she is influencing people to buy the clothes she does. She can't consider herself an influencer but being able to get people to sign up to her lumi crap seeing as that's her 'job'.

Considering she has over 20k on followers, her engagement is actually really low. Most posts have <500 likes and comments are <50, many single digits. I think everyone is finding the content absolutely riveting 😂😂

Reactions: 4
It's very cringey. Can't see that she is influencing people to buy the clothes she does. She can't consider herself an influencer but being able to get people to sign up to her lumi crap seeing as that's her 'job'.

Considering she has over 20k on followers, her engagement is actually really low. Most posts have <500 likes and comments are <50, many single digits. I think everyone is finding the content absolutely riveting 😂😂
I think her engagement on her posts is ok tbh considering the algorithm has changed again. Her reach will be fine - it’s her stories views that I would be interested in! Considering she uses affiliated links I would be very interested to know how many people use her swipes up........my bet not many 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think her engagement on her posts is ok tbh considering the algorithm has changed again. Her reach will be fine - it’s her stories views that I would be interested in! Considering she uses affiliated links I would be very interested to know how many people use her swipes up........my bet not many 🤣
I looked right back through last gear, so it's not just a new thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ I follow quite a few people withsimilar numbers and theirs seems much higher, so I just thought it seemed in comparison.

Yes stories would be interesting. Hopefully she's declaring every penny from the swipe ups..... 😂😂

I looked right back through last gear, so it's not just a new thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ I follow quite a few people withsimilar numbers and theirs seems much higher, so I just thought it seemed in comparison.

Yes stories would be interesting. Hopefully she's declaring every penny from the swipe ups..... 😂😂
Maybe they are in tonnes of engagement rooms? I don’t think Flo is any which means all her likes will be organic. There are loads of ways to falsify engagement. Engagement rooms, engagement # , engagement “tours” .... loads. She doesn’t do any of that as she is too busy talking bollocks into her phone.
I doubt she would need to declare anything - she won’t be making anywhere near her personal allowance. Even adding the lumi spa “earnings” to that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Maybe they are in tonnes of engagement rooms? I don’t think Flo is any which means all her likes will be organic. There are loads of ways to falsify engagement. Engagement rooms, engagement # , engagement “tours” .... loads. She doesn’t do any of that as she is too busy talking bollocks into her phone.
I doubt she would need to declare anything - she won’t be making anywhere near her personal allowance. Even adding the lumi spa “earnings” to that 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe. Who knows. I will have to Google engagement rooms 😂😂

Once she has earnt £1K, she will need to have register with HMRC, even if she is under the tax limit.

Reactions: 3
Poor follower seeing her brothers business slandered on insta
I thought the same! Obviously messaging on Instagram to try and get a freebie. She really is a bellend. The words piss up and brewery come to mind.....
I’ve said this once before but it needs saying again - what companies would want to work with her? She doesn’t get many decent collaborations. I’ve seen 10k plus accounts getting gifted far more than her. I think the problem is she spreads herself far too thinly over different markets and is absolutely tit at them all! Pick a lane Flo and stick to it!

Oh and why does she need to go with Benny to price up jobs? Ffs she is a knob!

Reactions: 15
Content planning? Wtf 🤯😂 her content is her waffling tit into the camera all day and if we’re lucky a half arsed clean 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘I didn’t wear any make up last night’ ‘well just the five products’ 🙄

So yeah, no make up at all 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Content planning? Wtf 🤯😂 her content is her waffling tit into the camera all day and if we’re lucky a half arsed clean 🤦‍♀️
I think she refers to the clothing reels when she says content planning although she has already admitted she scrolls Tiktok looking for ones to copy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she refers to the clothing reels when she says content planning although she has already admitted she scrolls Tiktok looking for ones to copy.
She may as well watching old episodes of footballers wives for clothing ideas seeing as her styles stuck back then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love when the kids are at school so I can do my routine, what spend money on yourself at mcdonalds? Meals out at the weekend, yet she made a big fuss about when she paid when they took the kids out, that should be normal to take the kids out not do everything when they're not there. Apparently the coffee is justified cos Ben gave her the sticker cards for a free coffee, so he's spending tit loads on maccy ds instead then 🤦‍♀️
George obviously didn't get his school place after her silly appeal with Joanne writing.
A big fuss for Ben turning 41, yet the kids don't get anything, a bell tent now for the graze table to be out the sun, games room?? But crisps and dips can be put on the tables at 5pm 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ why such a big fuss for this? I'm sure it's not normal to put more effort into your husbands birthday and almost forget your kids birthdays.

Reactions: 16
A big fuss for Ben turning 41, yet the kids don't get anything, a bell tent now for the graze table to be out the sun, games room?? But crisps and dips can be put on the tables at 5pm 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ why such a big fuss for this? I'm sure it's not normal to put more effort into your husbands birthday and almost forget your kids birthdays.
I was thinking the same thing. What makes Benny's (insignificant) 41st birthday more important that your own child's birthday? Why a tent? Why a tribute band? Spend the money on outdoor summer toys for your kids instead. Let them have a summer to remember....

Reactions: 11
Sounds like she's trying to act like Rachel lalji from luxe family 5 this morning. Why can't people be normal and act like themselves instead of watching someone else's stories and acting like them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.