The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not coming on all weekend only to show you her tit balloon arch 😂😂😂
Isn’t even a balloon arch.... it’s a Garland above a door. That’s not even central! 🤪 I hope they pop or blow away 🤣

We both know she’ll be on, showing the tent, graze table and whatever other tit she’s been banging on about all year... prob started planning this before their kids birthdays!

Reactions: 5
What happened to the tent that the food was going in? 😏
Obviously wasn't gifted one 😂 would have also thought the round tables from the friend would have been kept for today too??
Notice most of the photos for Ben had her in them wearing very little, still making it about her!!

Bet the band and graffiti artist didn't happen either!

Shock! She tagged her mum in a Facebook status a few days ago and her and her sister responded, maybe no massive fall out? But no doubt they do think she's a massive twit!!

• Haha
I am so confused? Who was there to have all that food? Was the graze board a collaboration? If so that should have been marked as an ad? The whole hype surrounding this “event” and yet no one was there? I am so bemused right now.
Influencer my arse!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve come on to say the exact same thing as you all…..where’s the guests?!
I think the “party” was yesterday and we either won’t be shown as there will have been more people thank we are allowed with Covid OR she’s waiting until tomorrow for an 8 hour long reel 😴😴

Reactions: 2
I am so confused? Who was there to have all that food? Was the graze board a collaboration? If so that should have been marked as an ad? The whole hype surrounding this “event” and yet no one was there? I am so bemused right now.
Influencer my arse!!!!
It was a PART gifted thing.... she paid for it but they done more than she paid for. So I wouldn’t really say it’s a collab or an AD, unless she does like loads of story shares etc..

My guess, she’s not sharing unless until we have a long ass IGTV with some tit music over the top.

We all know queen flo doesn’t follow the covid rules, they would have all been in her bubble anyway.

• Haha
They are one pair of dirty selfish cunts. When did they last take the kids anywhere and now they’re having a day at the beach on a school day. New low even for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.