The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t need her too, she does it so she can keep an eye on him, plus shes a boring lonely housewife, i mean i love my husband and all that jazz but duck me would i take him lunch to where ever he’s working that day! He takes it in the morning like every other human being!
It’s the fact that she talks about it like it is a normal thing to do that gets me 🤨

I’ve also never seen a grown adult make such a fuss about having a jab, have it if you want, don’t if you don’t, I personally give absolutely zero shites about it 🙄 what struck me was oh Ben will be so thrilled about the sweets, no thought of the kids, you are a sad sad woman Flo 😳

Reactions: 8
I see our favourite “influencer “ is creaming her pants at being gifted a 10kg bag of sweets 🤣🤣
Yet other accounts her size are gifted beds, rugs, bedding, mattresses, home accessories, garden furniture etc. She absolutely makes me howl with laughter at how deluded she is.
Btw anyone who made it through all of her stories today - well done!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remind me how often she has guests that she's making sure the bathroom, kitchen and lounge are clean, even pre Covid it was only ever the apprentice.

Shopping haul 'I bought myself' of course you did! I'll save a cinnamon bin for benny, of course. Jack tit for the kids!
Wearing my hair down more often now, oh here's some scrunchies I bought for my hair. Curly girl method avoids washing it not just a bit of confitioner combed through afterwards 🤦‍♀️ bit like not using heat on her hair and then straightens it!
Still a tit load more dots to go, oh reminded me, earlier she said tit oh sorry about that and corrected it with crap. Huh??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she really in bed with a full face of slap on??? For someone trying to “influence” people with skin care??!! She’s so thick she can’t keep up with her own tit....oh I mean crap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I made it through! Yeah 10kg is the same as 9 stone, yep that's what you weigh flo, 10kg not sure whether to laugh or be disturbed at that thought.
No no not a full face of makeup, she'll not have any on, other than 10 different products 😂 mascara obviously not cleaned off.

Reactions: 11
Wtf have I just heard?!just because you failed your GCSEs it does not mean you have to assume your son isn’t capable! Is George dyslexic? She’s not mentioned that, which is of course personal but my God encourage the lad not assume because you’re not academic your son can’t be!

I struggled in high school due to anxiety and my results were all very average but I encouraged my child so much. Shes an A* student in every single subject. Don’t write your kids off because of your own difficulties. Want better for them for crying out loud!

• Heart
Wtf have I just heard?!just because you failed your GCSEs it does not mean you have to assume your son isn’t capable! Is George dyslexic? She’s not mentioned that, which is of course personal but my God encourage the lad not assume because you’re not academic your son can’t be!

I struggled in high school due to anxiety and my results were all very average but I encouraged my child so much. Shes an A* student in every single subject. Don’t write your kids off because of your own difficulties. Want better for them for crying out loud!
Flo has diagnosed him as dyslexic I think. She's going to push him to do construction but will still make him do the rest, she's a bullshitter! Shes already failed him by writing him off to what she did. I struggle to believe someone read and wrote for her in her exams, surely if she had any conditions she would just be given extra time??
George doesn't know 'anyone' at the school, except 2 cousins 🤦‍♀️
Also insta didn't double allll her stories, she chat so much tit it filled them up. If she knew it was doubling she could have deleted them.

Reactions: 9

She says he is but we’re not sure if it’s genuine or something she’s assuming because she self diagnosed herself with dyslexia 🤷‍♀️
Her behaviour towards education is despicable honestly. As has been said here often recently , those kids and parenting in general is an inconvenience to her and it’s glaringly obvious more and more lately

• Heart
She says he is but we’re not sure if it’s genuine or something she’s assuming because she self diagnosed herself with dyslexia 🤷‍♀️
Her behaviour towards education is despicable honestly. As has been said here often recently , those kids and parenting in general is an inconvenience to her and it’s glaringly obvious more and more lately
Her kids won’t have a man/woman to sponge off like she does Ben, so she should want better for them. I don’t understand some mothers. My mum married, had kids and never wanted to work and she never encouraged any of us. My other siblings didn’t even finish school, only me and she wasn’t proud. I did one year of A levels then my parents made me quit to get a regular job at 17 and pay my way at home or I’d be out. Come on Flo!

Her kids won’t have a man/woman to sponge off like she does Ben, so she should want better for them. I don’t understand some mothers. My mum married, had kids and never wanted to work and she never encouraged any of us. My other siblings didn’t even finish school, only me and she wasn’t proud. I did one year of A levels then my parents made me quit to get a regular job at 17 and pay my way at home or I’d be out. Come on Flo!
The thing is it’s a different world nowadays to what a lot of our parents/grandparents eras were like, most households nowadays both parents have to work to get by or to have the nice fancy stuff, whereas I’m sure a lot of our mums and grans simply didn’t need to even just 30/40 yrs ago. Flo said herself without benny she’d have nothing … why not encourage your daughter to be capable & independent so she is never in that position 😐

Reactions: 12
The thing is it’s a different world nowadays to what a lot of our parents/grandparents eras were like, most households nowadays both parents have to work to get by or to have the nice fancy stuff, whereas I’m sure a lot of our mums and grans simply didn’t need to even just 30/40 yrs ago. Flo said herself without benny she’d have nothing … why not encourage your daughter to be capable & independent so she is never in that position 😐
Exactly! My mum never wanted better for us and that’s sad. My friends all went onto uni. I think parents of my era did want their daughters to do better but sadly mine didn’t. Now in this era we should all encourage our children. Flo just doesn’t see, to want to.

Her house is a chemical fest! All that crap they’re breathing in from plug ins and sprays.

Last edited:
Exactly! My mum never wanted better for us and that’s sad. My friends all went onto uni. I think parents of my era did want their daughters to do better but sadly mine didn’t. Now in this era we should all encourage our children. Flo just doesn’t see, to want to.

Her house is a chemical fest! All that crap they’re breathing in from plug ins and sprays.
I H A T E plug ins with a passion!! They make us cough like it’s going out of fashion 😂 no good for people with asthma — or Pets 😏

Oh my life.... those dots just keep on coming 😩 literally all about bleeping covid jab. What an absolute bore.

Oh look, Benny not working a full day again today and he’s off tomorrow too... also, anyone notice his little fib too?? First said he done 3 jobs already today, then changed it to four 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I H A T E plug ins with a passion!! They make us cough like it’s going out of fashion 😂 no good for people with asthma — or Pets 😏

Oh my life.... those dots just keep on coming 😩 literally all about bleeping covid jab. What an absolute bore.

Oh look, Benny not working a full day again today and he’s off tomorrow too... also, anyone notice his little fib too?? First said he done 3 jobs already today, then changed it to four 👀👀
Hahaha yeah I noticed that too, and the crap about Harry wearing a bear when actually it was because he worked out yesterday, they’re both as thick as tit!!!

Hahaha yeah I noticed that too, and the crap about Harry wearing a vest when actually it was because he worked out yesterday, they’re both as thick as tit!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well Flo sure does put her performing arts GCSE to good use, as she puts on a show everyday. Unfortunately she's not a very actress.

She's a similar age to me, and performing arts at my school did not count for 4 GCSES though 🤔🤔

I noticed the Ben Fib too. They are both as bad as each other. He really needs to keep his mouth shut, I cringe everytime he open it. Disgusting.

He sounds like a proper stoner! I don’t get how he had so much time off, hubby is a self employed tradesman and he is flat out working 14 hour days at the moment. I can’t imagine him taking the afternoon off for snuggling on the sofa although he would be on his own because I also have a job which means I’m not home to power nap in the day!
Also the bleeping overreacting to the arm touching, get a grip Flo, your GCSE performing arts isn’t doing you any favours!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.