The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way! How far in?? I’ll have to have a listen to what crap she spouts out 🤣
Oh god I couldn’t tell you. Maybe try 24 minutes in. She mentions trolls then or maybe a bit further in. I’m sorry if it’s not and you have to subject yourself to the nonsense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣 can’t wait I’ll have a listen after work😴
She even lied about the message. She said it said something along the lines of why are they going out together when she’s said they can’t afford to take the kids on holiday. Which wasn’t said. She said she couldn’t afford to take the kids on DAYS OUT then has a day out with Ben without the children. So lies again. Then she tried to justify it and said “I never said we can’t afford to go on holiday, but we aren’t allowed so we can’t take them” no flo you can’t take them on holiday at the moment but you can take them to the beach and the arcades which is what the message actually said 🥱 I’d put money on it she’s had the jab out of fear if she didn’t she might not be allowed on holiday.

Reactions: 7
What a sad sack she is. There is no way I would be tagging along on a job of my husbands. There is absolutely no need and also how unprofessional.

Also its clearly obvious that the bowling is a tag along, as they don't have the children later as they are going out again.... 🙄🙄

As for not saying where they are going, she shared the name of the restaurant the other week after their failed attempt at going out. Clearly forgotten. twit.

Reactions: 5
Flo …. “Ben phoned me and asked me to tag along because he was lonely”
Ben “No I just want an easy life”

says it all 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Flo …. “Ben phoned me and asked me to tag along because he was lonely”
Ben “No I just want an easy life”

says it all 😂😂😂
Can someone explain why she goes to jobs with him? Does he leave her in the car when he is working? I actually don’t get it?
Actually Flo - hi btw - can you explain why you go to jobs with your husband? Do you not trust him? Or are you that desperate for content?

I actually don’t get it !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t find the trolls bit but I’m also not listening to it all, it was mostly about Lumishit from what I got from it

Can someone explain why she goes to jobs with him? Does he leave her in the car when he is working? I actually don’t get it?
Actually Flo - hi btw - can you explain why you go to jobs with your husband? Do you not trust him? Or are you that desperate for content?

I actually don’t get it !!!
100% she doesn’t trust him. There’s no reason for her to go to sit in the van.
Like he said it’s for an easy life, to me that just says if he goes by himself she moans/argues with him about where he’s gone

Reactions: 9
I can’t find the trolls bit but I’m also not listening to it all, it was mostly about Lumishit from what I got from it

100% she doesn’t trust him. There’s no reason for her to go to sit in the van.
Like he said it’s for an easy life, to me that just says if he goes by himself she moans/argues with him about where he’s gone
That’s exactly what I took from it aswell.. I can imagine her causing a right scene had he just left her… remember when he dared to walk slightly up the road without her 😂😂
Soo toxic and controlling.

Reactions: 8
Notice how she was the only one screaming and cheering like an idiot at the bowling. Probably for Joannes benefit.

She has been with Ben on jobs before and sat talking to Instagram in the car/van while she waits for him to finish.

I’m still laughing about how George has got a place at school (not that bit) and how she’s been fighting so hard for it and we don’t know every little thing about her life, oh Flo, we do mate, you can’t fart without putting it on the gram….the shite runs out of your mouth like a tap runs with water 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I sometimes go with hubby to jobs but to actually help him! He works on his own and some jobs require two pairs of hands and I’m more than happy to get my hands dirty, couldn’t imagine just sitting in the van whilst he worked though, absolute weirdo

I sometimes go with hubby to jobs but to actually help him! He works on his own and some jobs require two pairs of hands and I’m more than happy to get my hands dirty, couldn’t imagine just sitting in the van whilst he worked though, absolute weirdo
The thing is most of the time he isn’t working he’s there doing quotes. So very strange. It wouldn’t be as bad if it was a situation where they were out and he was like ‘ok I just need to pop and quote a job’ but it’s preplanned and weird 🙈

Reactions: 7
So, I just had a look at a map around the area they live in. There are 3/4 primary schools and 3 secondary schools all within a 10 minute walk of their house, 2 of which are on the same road as their old house. I’m just baffled as to why she drives to do the school run every day when surely moving to that area you’d have got Rosie and George into one of those schools? Especially with George now moving up you’d have firstly made sure you applied on time to get him into a school to start, but secondly also so he’s able to walk to school by himself (with friends) eventually?? Or am I just thinking completely the wrong way?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So no surprises here, but flo managed to make Father’s Day about herself 🤯 how is that even possible. Ben’s poor kids have come to spend the day with their dad and got dragged to that bloody bench again. I’m sure they went on Mother’s Day too, oh and bank holiday. Not as if they never go is it. I’m sure Harry and Gracie would have preferred a trip to the beach and the arcades with their dad yesterday or even a meal out 😏 it all gets weirder by the day. No mention of Ella either.
Also Flo I can guarantee you did not buy Harry his new phone 🤦🏼‍♀️ No meal out for Harry’s birthday either I see. Got his mates coming round for the football while Tanya Turner walks round half naked. Excellent.
Finally, the house looks nice, but it’s still going to stick out like a sore thumb so I hope they don’t get permission again 🙃

Reactions: 10
So no surprises here, but flo managed to make Father’s Day about herself 🤯 how is that even possible. Ben’s poor kids have come to spend the day with their dad and got dragged to that bloody bench again. I’m sure they went on Mother’s Day too, oh and bank holiday. Not as if they never go is it. I’m sure Harry and Gracie would have preferred a trip to the beach and the arcades with their dad yesterday or even a meal out 😏 it all gets weirder by the day. No mention of Ella either.
Also Flo I can guarantee you did not buy Harry his new phone 🤦🏼‍♀️ No meal out for Harry’s birthday either I see. Got his mates coming round for the football while Tanya Turner walks round half naked. Excellent.
Finally, the house looks nice, but it’s still going to stick out like a sore thumb so I hope they don’t get permission again 🙃
She’s a complete narcissist she makes everything about herself 😂 I noticed no mention of her kids dad yesterday either … yet she bought Joanne stuff for Mother’s Day 🥴

She’s a complete narcissist she makes everything about herself 😂 I noticed no mention of her kids dad yesterday either … yet she bought Joanne stuff for Mother’s Day 🥴
Yeah she’s a complete narcissist you’ve hit the nail on the head there. It’s definitely a case of keep your enemies close with Joanne. Never seen her use those air pods the kids got her for Mother’s Day 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, I just had a look at a map around the area they live in. There are 3/4 primary schools and 3 secondary schools all within a 10 minute walk of their house, 2 of which are on the same road as their old house. I’m just baffled as to why she drives to do the school run every day when surely moving to that area you’d have got Rosie and George into one of those schools? Especially with George now moving up you’d have firstly made sure you applied on time to get him into a school to start, but secondly also so he’s able to walk to school by himself (with friends) eventually?? Or am I just thinking completely the wrong way?
I don't get it at all. They have literally moved round the corner, so if she had applied when she should of for George when living at their old address he would still have likely got a space at their local and nearest school. Very odd.

They knew they would still be close by as they had their plans for the new house drawn up in September (according to a neighbour!) before the sale even went through.

I hadn't realised how close they were, so the whole pack up in the car to go to the new house was very dramatic!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.