Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
I think she needs to take some time off instagram and sort her life out. Maybe write things down so she can keep on top of her constant bullshit. People like this are a constant drain. She is a major twat who lies constantly, is a poor “influencer “ and one of the most vapid people I have ever come across!
I still can’t believe how grubby her house is. It’s disgusting!!

Reactions: 13

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
I still don’t understand why she’s so happy to make her husbands lunch but not her own children’s. Always makes me sad

After it being mentioned here just the other day apparently they’re now walking to school 🤣 Hi Flo!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying “MY OWN BUSINESS” no hunny. It’s a MLM. It isn’t YOUR business. Ben, has his own business. You, are self employed ambassador for a pyramid company. 🤣 absolute Fanny.

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
“Mummy, it’s a good thing that you cut yourself off from your family and friends because we now get to live in Benny’s house (for as long as you’re married to him)”. Nice example to set your kids Flo. I’d rather have a smaller house and some self respect than having to constantly put my kids at the bottom of the pile and massage Stan Laurel’s ego. You should be ashamed not proud.

• Heart

Rainbow2011

He doesn’t need her too, she does it so she can keep an eye on him, plus shes a boring lonely housewife, i mean i love my husband and all that jazz but fuck me would i take him lunch to where ever he’s working that day! He takes it in the morning like every other human being!
There is absolutely no way I'd be taking my husband lunch everyday. In fact my husband is so busy working (also manual job) that he doesn't have a 'set' lunch time. I don't know many that do, as you can't just stop.

The whole relationship just reeks of insecurity. Flo seems to have alienated herself entirely and openly admits she has no friends. Her whole life/priority is about her and Bennys relationship, at whatever the cost, which is clear to see. She has a sense of desperation about her when it comes to him and its actually quite sad.

neewbie112233

They are one pair of dirty selfish cunts. When did they last take the kids anywhere and now they’re having a day at the beach on a school day. New low even for them.
Was just coming on to say the same 🤯 and the arcades because they are big kids …. What about your actual kids. Words fail me honestly. Such a strange set up

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
1) this does not show reduced wrinkles, it is a different facial with raised / un raised eyebrows which would stop the wrinkles

2) one is little make up no filter — the other is heavy makeup with a filter .... and different hair colour

3) SHE LOOKS BETTER AND YOUNGER ON THE LEFT — IMO.

4) the face dildo is shit

5) flo is a cunt

Attachments

• Haha

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Flo …. “Ben phoned me and asked me to tag along because he was lonely”
Ben “No I just want an easy life”

says it all 😂😂😂
Can someone explain why she goes to jobs with him? Does he leave her in the car when he is working? I actually don’t get it?
Actually Flo - hi btw - can you explain why you go to jobs with your husband? Do you not trust him? Or are you that desperate for content?

I actually don’t get it !!!

• Haha

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Exactly! My mum never wanted better for us and that’s sad. My friends all went onto uni. I think parents of my era did want their daughters to do better but sadly mine didn’t. Now in this era we should all encourage our children. Flo just doesn’t see, to want to.

Her house is a chemical fest! All that crap they’re breathing in from plug ins and sprays.
I H A T E plug ins with a passion!! They make us cough like it’s going out of fashion 😂 no good for people with asthma — or Pets 😏

Oh my life.... those dots just keep on coming 😩 literally all about fucking covid jab. What an absolute bore.

Oh look, Benny not working a full day again today and he’s off tomorrow too... also, anyone notice his little fib too?? First said he done 3 jobs already today, then changed it to four 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Jesus wept what have I just watched.... do they think they are like hinch and jamie?
They are both narcissistic twats. He loves himself. So does she. He needs to go to work and earn some money before Flo bankrupts them!!
Most self employed people I know rarely take time off? There is something very odd about them. Urghhhhh instagram has a lot to answer for !!!

neewbie112233

Trip to primark. Came back with socks for Harry, tights for Gracie nothing for her own two (possibly she’ll share a comb with Rosie) but no mention of George at all 😢 but of course loads of shit for flo that she doesn’t need. At least George and Rosie have plans with their dad at the weekend that’s why they can’t go bowling. Although she didn’t look to convincing when she was talking about these “plans” probably hadn’t even occurred to her that George and Rosie might want to go bowling until she was talking into her phone about it. Let’s hope they have lots of fun with their dad and his gf. Also if I got a big bag of sweets delivered my first thought would be wow the KIDS will be made up with this. Not a fully grown man. The set up just gets stranger by the day 🤦🏼‍♀️ As someone said before she’s terrified of losing Ben and ending up with naff all again, so she’ll put him before everyone including her own children which is sad. I actually felt sorry for her last year when George wanted to go and live with his dad, I now see why 🥲

• Heart
There's just no boundaries is there? I'm sure Ella loves her step mother talking about her love life when she's only 17! Her last boyfriend/break up left her in a bad place, really? These 2 weren't sneaking off to bedrooms, well as Ella doesn't have a bedroom there that would be pretty awkward to go in her siblings rooms with him anyway no?? Mcdonalds again! Interested to know if it's on the way back from her last school drop seeing as she was moaning about all the travelling between schools for September as George got a further school. Do we know if she appealed and got anywhere with that or if it was laughed out when she asked Joanne to appeal for a kid that's no relation to her 😂

• Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
So 3 hours ago ‘we haven’t grouted yet black or grey is hard to come by so we’re just researching and looking’ now all of a sudden they’re grouting WHAT THE HELL is she just a compulsive liar or???

• Haha

1-2/3:4

I
Is it me or is the only different on those two pictures of her the brightness of her ring light is brighter in the ‘after’ picture 🤣

I just asked why they/she couldn’t have taken the kids during the holidays as it was nice weather and they’d have probably loved it!
what a knob!! That’s a valid question! Her action by blocking you shows that either she knows it’s wrong what they do or she’s just a self absorbed twat

neewbie112233

Hot tubs, meals out, more new clothes etc etc but it’s ok… the kids have got some water beads 😂😂😂 my kids are 4 and 6 and those beads would entertain them for maybe an hour at absolute most. Why are her much older children going to be remotely interested in them 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Xx

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
As parents they are an absolute disgrace . Most parents put their children before themselves on most things but nit these two . They are so far up themselves it's a joke .
I have never witnessed such openly selfish parents as this pair, I know everyone parents their kids differently and all that jazz , but this pair live the high life for themselves, they never go without… but the kids certainly do. It’s really sad for those kids more than anything.

• Heart

neewbie112233

I’m shocked that Rosie is in year 3 and doesn’t know how to google something. You don’t even have to be able to spell it on most devices can just talk into the speaker. My little boy is in year 1 and Google’s everything 😂 it’s not as if they aren’t a techy family so there’s no excuses really. As for “George was was so embarrassed he couldn’t do it” well maybe that wouldn’t have been the case if you’d helped him rather than filming him struggling and posting to for 1000s to see 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d love to see the email to the school. Sorry Rosie and George aren’t taking part in homeschooling today, Rosie will instead be cleaning the toilet 😂🤯 absolutely ridiculous. As someone above said, I think she’s pissed.

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
What do we think they were fighting about last night?

a) Flo’s endless spending on useless crap
b) The secondary school placement fiasco
c) Flo’s lazybastarditis
d) Flo’s lack of a job (👋🏻 you don’t have a job)
e) All of the above

• Haha