The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they apply to have too many bedrooms it’s considered to be an over development so will be rejected. They’ve already said it will be a bedroom but they’ve disguised it as a office. Not a chance would they allow a 6 bedroom conversion. They have it down as 5 bedrooms and 2 offices.

Reactions: 5
I see the eldest boy walking home from school
Today I also know what schools they all go too and g can easily walk to g & r school or flo could literally drive along the road and she can jump in there is no need at all to go that early.. she does it so she don’t have to speak to other mums because every single one up her kids school think she’s as much of a prick as we all do and she knows it!!
the woman talks pure waffle she dont have 5 kids she needs to get to school she’s just a lazy bone idol cow bag who thinks her tit don’t stink she needs a big wake up call.. I know benny 🤮 who is actually just called Ben and his whole family and believe me she needs to stop thinking she’s some high and mighty because that she certainly isn’t.
🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her whole rant this morning about how proud they are of themselves and how she loves it when they have all of the children with them, was so, so clearly in response to what she’s been reading here. If you’re really that secure and happy in your life, family, marriage, ‘job’ (and I say that in the loosest meaning) etc then you do not feel the need to go on about it as she does.

Reactions: 8
What do we think they were fighting about last night?

a) Flo’s endless spending on useless crap
b) The secondary school placement fiasco
c) Flo’s lazybastarditis
d) Flo’s lack of a job (👋🏻 you don’t have a job)
e) All of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 12

c) Flo’s lazybastarditis
e) All of the above
E 100%

Reactions: 7
I think it looks really cobbled together and trying to squeeze as much in as possible, without really thinking about room sizes. I can't understand having a bathroom downstairs, when the bedroom for E has an ensuite. Would of been better off having just a downstairs loo and having a better sized living room than essentially a box.

Hmmmm Benny off again to spend money On Flo..... Unsurprising
Their last house was a complete mish mash and apart from the kitchen/diner all the other rooms were very small to cater for their large family !
Why is the utility room next to the lounge - should it not be near the kitchen?
None of it makes any sense . Total shambles .

They make me cringe so much when they come on together 🤢 did Ben really think the petrol would come in the lawn mower box 🤷🏼‍♀️ Thick as pig 💩 the pair of them. Another day off, another day the king could help out with the school runs so poor flo doesn’t have to get “5 children to 5 different schools’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

c) Flo’s lazybastarditis
e) All of the above
Neither of them really care about George so not b. In all of it she's only concerned about herself, not that George won't know anyone, his high school mates won't live nearby to meet up, just all about that selfish cow! Ben's so stupid he probably believes she has a job so that rules that out too. So a or c

I'm actually raging that they mowed the lawn in barefoot and sliders, absolute bellends!!
Take it the balloon arches didn't go to plan, blew the balloons then nothing, so either tit or waiting for a 'big reveal' 🙄 I'm going to laugh either way.

• Haha
'I thought they would look cheap' ummmm they do look cheap. Why oh why would you spend money on plastic tat for garden planters that have been build.

They are both pretty thick it seems, so a perfect match perhaps.

She's probably had to stop blowing up balloons so they could go for lunch, before the inconvenience of having their children home.

Imagine beautiful real plants, flowers or even wild flowers in those planters 😩 totally ruined by those tit fake ugly balls!

She really has no class about her

It’s up!! They’ve changed the office with en-suite to now having a window too 👀
I ended up looking at one of her lives last night from last year before they moved and she was saying how they needed an office for the work stuff and also an office/glam room for her to do her Instagram...maybe they put that down on planning as reason for 2 offices 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine beautiful real plants, flowers or even wild flowers in those planters 😩 totally ruined by those tit fake ugly balls!

She really has no class about her
Don't be silly, that's not why they're called planters, to actually plant things 😂
I think the crappy placed fake grass really sets off the entrance too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.